Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation (1139 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation by emmyw(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015

NYSC Camp Official Requirements :
Things You Must Take Along To NYSC
Orientation

NYSC Camp Requirements are the things
You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation
Camp, they are compulsory and you will not even be registered in NYSC Camp if you don’t have them with you. That’s why I
decided to address this issue first, we will
address the issue of personal effects you
should take along to NYSC Camp in another topic later.

If you are going to the Nigeria’s National
Youth Orientation (NYSC) Camp soon after
you have known your NYSC Posting through your call-up letter, then there are some important documents and items you must take along – these are the NYSC Orientation Camp requirements we are talking about.

Failure to go with them will deny you
participation in the orientation course.

NYSC Camp Registration Requirements:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsEffztgwcUmvLvs8YWROk0xtz2yqL_ebW8NJuewtBbXixX5Xy0f9lEjY[/img]
These are the requirements for registration
at NYSC Camp, you need to take care of this first before you start thinking of what to eat, what to wear, etc. Make sure
you have them before you embark on your
journey. You can still get food and cloth
over there but not your certificates.

•1. Your final year Student ID Card

•2. Notification of Result from your School
(Original and Photocopies)

•3. Passport Photograph (Take as many
copy as you can but you will only need a
few)

•4. Your original call-up letter (This will be
taken and not returned to you, take
photocopies along too).

The forms that will be handed to you and
attach your passport are very easy to fill.
Fill them correctly. After your
registration, you will be issued with your
State Code Number. This will be like
your PIN throughout your Service Year.
You should also refer to the back of your
call-up letter to see further instructions
on what to bring to the NYSC Camp!!!

http://www.ngschoolz.com/nysc-camp-official-requirements-things-you-must-take-along-to-nysc-orientation/
Re: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
where d post na?
Re: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation by emmyw(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Neroze:
where d post na?
I have updated it.
Re: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
emmyw:
I have updated it.
Noted!
Re: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation by emmyw(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Neroze:
Noted!
ok
Re: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation by mubalex50(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
I haven't printed my call up letter, how can I know my posting state?
Re: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation by emmyw(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
mubalex50:
I haven't printed my call up letter, how can I know my posting state?
Just go to the portal,login with your details and then print.

(1) (Reply)

The Tallest Corper On Camp (pic) / NYSC Prospective Corps Members: Verify Your Name On The Senate List Now! / Ladokites Who Are Yet To Be Mobilised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.