Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? (31319 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
If you ask any lady to choose between a salary earner or an entrepreneur i guess many will gladly go for the latter.

Yes most ladies will gladly settle for an established and successful entrepreneur but will prefer a man that earns a salary to a BUDDING entrepreneur aiming to make success of his career?

How amazing is the fact that many ladies would rather prefer a butterfly to a caterpillar.

It is amazing how an average Nigerian lady will go all out to kill the zeal of a young and promising entrepreneur simply because of the fear of the unseen,she will advice him to take up a job just because she is more interested in having the assurance that there is a regular in-flow of cash either for her selfish gains or for the sake of the children.

Ok I guess you will be saying in your mind ”this guy don come again” so do me this favor and lets do this real life testing..

If you are a guy who is still searching for job simply call your lady on the phone and tell her “honey wow! guess what? I have gotten a business idea I want to start” and please observe her response.

Wait for another week and call her again but this time say “Honey you won’t believe I got a job” and also observe her response.

And for those who are already working,simply call your lady and tell her “honey I have decided to quit my job to start my personal business” ..i am almost certain you are in for a long sermon on why you should not.

Some ladies are even kind enough to ask you to get a job first then probably raise the money for the business as though they are so certain that all the money you earn monthly from the hopeful job will be saved for your intending business and unfortunately by the time you start a job
you intend spending just few years,you will wake up after 20years to discover you are still stuck up in same job because the employers we have are pretty smart enough not to allow you space for yourself and you will even have to lie in order to attend an interview for another job offer.

Please don’t get it twisted…as a man,there is absolutely nothing wrong in taking up a job if that is what rocks your boat but I am simply laying emphases on some Nigerian ladies who lack vision,those who are mediocre and those who just believe that getting by is more important in life than attaining a potential maximum IN YOUR CHOSEN CAREER.

Our ladies must understand that just as we have men who are ok with a paid jobs and depend on the employer to gain promotion and more take home pay,we also have men who are visionary,men who would rather want to be an employer of labor rather than be an employee,men who will stop at nothing to achieve their dreams and men who will later become the Dangotes and bill gates of today and eventually become a owner of a company many see today as well established and many ladies will even pray and fast for their men to be employed there.

This is my point ladies…the choice remains yours but please do not stress our men who are visionary,determined and result oriented. Allow them pursue their dreams.Get a life for yourself,get financially independent and allow this man space to actualize his dreams.

My candid view.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mehn cry me an ocean instead of all these.

May be modified when am done reading tho,but 4 now, Cry! Cry!! Cry!!!

*Modified*
hey bro,,you made sense from start till end,forgive my agitation cos long threads like these end up being shit but this one's really different.

You're seconded in everything u said smiley.

But my advice to fellow entreprenuers,cos i am one,,never u,i mean NEVER u give up cos of pressures from ladies,u should know they are brainless especially the single ones and have been that way since the time of ADAM.Always stay focused and if possible DUST these distractions b4 they ruin ur career.Though i believe any determined person should know this already.

And once more big brother Toks,forgive my agitation.

My 2kobocheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by beycity(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Can someone plss summarize this plsss....

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
beycity:
Can someone plss summarize this plsss....

If this is too long then i fear you need to jerk up your reading habbit.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by smvinreal(f): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Well as for me i can't date a guy who does'nt have anything he is doing "an idle mind is the devils workshop"

4 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by countsparrow: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Y'all should cultivate a reading habit and stop being lazy...

Nice one @Op, sense dey wetin u type... Kudos!!!

Take two bottles of orijin bitters and dance to Falila Ketan

4 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:
Mehn cry me an ocean instead of all these.
May be modified when am done reading tho,but 4 now, Cry! Cry!! Cry!!!
Try and comprehend.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
smvinreal:
Well as for me i can't date a guy who does'nt have anything he is doing "an idle mind is the devils workshop"

I will be willing to understand what you mean by...anything...

2 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Brugo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
angry

Truth is bitter. Some guys end up underachieving because of the fear transfered to them by girlfriends and wives.

Corporate jobs and promotions are limited; entrepreneurial opportunities are not. Ladies, let that man take the risk. Support him and be proud of his small achievements.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun.

20 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Briee(f): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na book you dey write?
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Tattooboy: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Toks2008:

If this is too long then i fear you need to jerk up your reading habbit.
i might need ur advice too cuz i cudnt read afta 'rather than to say yes I do
to a
man who is still struggling to be an
employer of labor'.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Try and comprehend.
ayaff modified o?
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tattooboy:
i might need ur advice too cuz i cudnt read afta 'rather than to say yes I do
to a
man who is still struggling to be an
employer of labor'.

I guess a typical Nigerian dating Seun in 2006 you would have asked him to forget his dream of owning the largest online forum in Africa and start distributing CVs to all the companies in Nigeria abi?

There was a time Dangote was selling sugar,salt and so on in ridiculous small quantity and im very positive a typical Nigeria lady would have asked him if he will not mind adding a paid job to augment.

27 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bae's come nd defend yaselves oh,u won't comment here but if it's on fuckening d thread would have made FP.
Ndi arrra!! Tskk!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Well bros Toks,,as u can see this set of people are soo engaged in romance that they don't care about their future..if u would post this on the business section it would be attended to.

The kids here isn't old enough to hustle,,they're still into their parents.i hope u got it. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:
Well bros Toks,,as u can see this set of people are soo engaged in romance that they don't care about their future..if u would post this on the business section it would be attended to.

The kids here isn't old enough to hustle,,they're still into their parents.i hope u got it. smiley

LOL! i get you quote clearly but i feel this topic is juxtaposed to romance hence the need to have it here and i leave it to whoever to decipher if its right for him or her.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! i get you quote clearly but i feel this topic is juxtaposed to romance hence the need to have it here and i leave it to whoever to decipher if its right for him or her.

alright,i'll try to save it from extinction as much as i can..

What i learnt is that the truth is more bitter than bitter,all of dem views this and leave,even those daughters of eve.but i will keep this thread alive so it will always pierce them.

3 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

alright,i'll try to save it from extinction as much as i can..

What i learnt is that the truth is more bitter than bitter,all of dem views this and leave,even those daughters of eve.but i will keep this thread alive so it will always pierce them.

Talking about the ladies,trust me, i am so so so so disappointed in nairaland ladies and i can't stress this enough.MOST OF THEM ARE TOO UNINTELLIGENT because they hardly make intelligent and insightful contributions to threads that are of utmost importance to even them.

But many of them are excellent abusers and can give you unwarranted insults..just mark my word and you wil see one quote me soon with a reprisal comment.

5 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Talking about the ladies,trust me, i am so so so so disappointed in nairaland ladies and i can't stress this enough.MOST OF THEM ARE TOO UNINTELLIGENT because they hardly make intelligent and insightful contributions to threads that are of utmost importance to even them.

But many of them are excellent abusers and can give you unwarranted insults..just mark my word and you wil see one quote me soon with a reprisal comment.

damn bro u're observant,,exactly what i've been battling since,their unintelligence and ill reasoning,i've been trying to instill some knowledge on them but they're proving too lipsrsealed.But i must concede this,i'm the reason for the ill progress of this thread.if i hadn't commented it would be on FP by now..i tell them the truth about their awkward reasoning and they get angered,believe me people don't just like hearing the truth cos it stings.
Views my posts,but don't laugh out loud. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by misspicy(f): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2015
who has d summarized version pls?
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by MrsChima(f): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2015
I am so tired of this dry repetitive shit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
smvinreal:

What would be your contribution? Sex? What do you do for a living? I BET YOU DO NOT EARN ANY INCOME. LAZY PARASITE!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:35am On Apr 30, 2015
misspicy:
who has d summarized version pls?

Unintelligent girls like yourself would never contribute meaningfully to thought-provoking threads. Your flippant comments always betray you.
Return to the Fashion Section where simpletons like you converge to drool over the lastest brand of make-up , buttpads and earrings.

44 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 1:53am On Apr 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Untelligent girls like yourself would never contribute meaningfully to thought-provoking treads. You flippant comments always betray you.
Return to the fashion section where simpletons like you converge to drool over the lastest brand of make-up , buttpads and earrings.

hmmm
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Mhizkel(f): 2:59am On Apr 30, 2015
You are right Op...Some ladies have killed the dreams of their men due to their own selfish desires...why should he be working under someone when he can create his own business and establish himself? Though, you have to work under a boss before becoming your own boss, but whatever worth doing is worth doing well and time waits for no man...As for me, i love the self employed group of men..Even if it's little money you have got, start it up with something and who knows what might happen next!

22 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Thats very taughtful of you.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

damn bro u're observant,,exactly what i've been battling since,their unintelligence and ill reasoning,i've been trying to instill some knowledge on them but they're proving too lipsrsealed.But i must concede this,i'm the reason for the ill progress of this thread.if i hadn't commented it would be on FP by now..i tell them the truth about their awkward reasoning and they get angered,believe me people don't just like hearing the truth cos it stings.
Views my posts,but don't laugh out loud. smiley

Lol..i have been on nairaland for the past 8yrs doing my thing.

Im not a front page freak...its left for the mods to decide but this is one important topic for everyone to learn from.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2015
This thread won't hit fp with out the presence of space booker association and weed association
Orijin101 bring ur men come
Sharp sharp grin
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
You are right Op...Some ladies have killed the dreams of their men due to their own selfish desires...why should he be working under someone when he can create his own business and establish himself? Though, you have to work under a boss before becoming your own boss, but whatever worth doing is worth doing well and time waits for no man...As for me, i love the self employed group of men..Even if it's little money you have got, start it up with something and who knows what might happen next!

this is ur most reasonable post since u joined nairaland,,i'm seeing changes,God is at work grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2015
oloyolo:
This thread won't hit fp with out the presence of space booker association and weed association
Orijin101 bring ur men come
Sharp sharp grin

oboi u from psychia komot?

We're talking about a matter of great importance and u're here parading ur brown teeth..op has made it clear he don't want fp so
hw does ur post contribute positively to the thread?

if u want to joke there're other threads for that..be warned oh!

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Mhizkel(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

this is ur most reasonable post since u joined nairaland,,i'm seeing changes,God is at work grin grin
I don't think you 've ever come across my moniker!
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

lol..you will certainly make a great commedian.lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.