Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Businesses Nigerian Women Are Venturing Into Recently - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Businesses Nigerian Women Are Venturing Into Recently (570 Views)

17 Ways That Science Proves Women Are Superior To Men / Ghana Military Women Are Sexy / 10 Male Jobs Nigerian Women Are Doing To Defy Stereotypes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses Nigerian Women Are Venturing Into Recently by DSuperWoman(f): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
I know a lot of ladies who are confused about businesses they can start to keep body and soul together so today I have taking the liberty of compiling common businesses that young ladies in Nigeria are recently venturing into that are money bags right now.

Sales of human hair weaves: The recent craze about human hair in Nigeria has made sales of weaves a booming business right now. It is a women’s dominated business although I know some men who are venturing into it too. Whether you have an outlet or not, if you have women around you (sisters, colleges, friends) then you have a market. If you are in a tertiary institution then you have a your market around you. If you have bbm, instagram, and facebook these can be your retail outlets.

Makeup artistry: the art of makeup in Nigeria has really evolved and as such women need help in applying makeup especially in occasions. If you have a flair for makeup, you can go to a makeup school, learn the tricks of the trade set up an outlet and start business. Many young ladies that venture into makeup artistry didn’t have bulk money at first to get training or setup a shop. So this is what I recommend; use your phone as your school and shop initially. You can learn a lot from youtube and you can promote your business on facebook, instagram twitter, watsapp, olx and other social media platforms. Start with people around you. Do free make up for your family and friends and let people see your work on them and make sure you get training as soon as you get the money. Having knowledge of cosmetology is very important for this
business.

Fashion designing: from Ankara to causal clothing’s, fashion designing is another business Nigerian women have ventured into off recent. it will require you to know different types of materials and how to get them. According to Queen Ndidi our superwoman in November 2014, acquiring material is the most challenging part for her. Let friends and family sample your designs, register for fashion shows, design ashowebi at a discounted rate, use the social media to advertise and you will bloom.

read full article here http://superwoman.com.ng/2015/04/businesses-nigerian-women-are-venturing-into-recently.html

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Mistreatment By My CEO / Nigeria Army School Of Millitary Engineering / Assam Police Constable Exam 2015 Merit List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.