Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] (2044 Views)

Download Game Pc Hitman Contracts Repack Free / Wildstar Game PC Download / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by AAinEqGuinea: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Trailer..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

All yours on June 1st
Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by Fulaman198(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Sounds like a very violent game. I don't do violent games (Angel icon) jk about being an Angel, but I don't play those kind of games. I'd definitely be up for some FIFA though.

2 Likes

Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by AAinEqGuinea: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Fulaman198:
Sounds like a very violent game. I don't do violent games (Angel icon) jk about being an Angel, but I don't play those kind of games. I'd definitely be up for some FIFA though.

OHNO FIFA IS UNQUESTIONABLY VIOLENT AND DEMONIC.... but unfortunately I never got into the series like my Jamacian cousins. cool

1 Like

Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by Fulaman198(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

OHNO FIFA IS UNQUESTIONABLY VIOLENT AND DEMONIC.... but unfortunately I never got into the series like my Jamacian cousins. cool

FIFA could be addicting, but I'm getting too old for video games that I can't spend long on them anymore in the past like I used to lol.

1 Like

Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by Proffdada: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Manhunt wannabe
More violence coming up on the streets

1 Like

Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by AAinEqGuinea: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

FIFA could be addicting, but I'm getting too old for video games that I can't spend long on them anymore in the past like I used to lol.

Same here, not only do I spent little to no time and effort in games anymore, Ive become a relentless critic of modern games (maybe necessarily), "Games are not what they used to be"

Proffdada:
Manhunt wannabe
More violence coming up on the streets
Nice reference, I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by Fulaman198(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Same here, not only do I spent little to no time and effort in games anymore, Ive become a relentless critic of modern games (maybe necessarily), "Games are not what they used to be"

Nice reference, I agree.

Loll I hear you on that one bro
Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by AAinEqGuinea: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by LucemFerre: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
looks edgy af... And is that an rts view? Not cool
Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Disgusting........reminds me of Kratos and his pointless killings
Re: Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] by typicalgamer(m): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Disgusting........reminds me of Kratos and his pointless killings

pointless the dude was decieved to kill his own family and every one wanted to use his strengths for their own selfish gain

(1) (Reply)

COD Mobile / Warzone Mobile Thread Android & IOS / Operamini Shake And Win 2023 Promo / Try This Game Is You Are Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.