Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center (816 Views)

PHOTOS: Leather Inception Mission In Sokoto Is Full Swing / My Forex And Binary Journal / Successful Forex (swing) Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center by ukese: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Everyday i see a lot of traders scalping and gambling trying to earn a living on the markets and i just pity most of them, cause after several year of funding several 50 and 100 dollar accounts they find themselves nowhere near progressive.
the truth is this, you have a higher chance of making it big in this biz if you start with something reasonable ,(1000$ and above)
i am going to be showing you methods you can make 10-30% monthly with just one to three trades a month. and saving your time for other things.

as you can see . simple combo of two 55 weighted ema, and 55 williams percentage range, can show you 90% of the time where gold is going next. the question is will you have the patience??

over time i will be showing you more swing trading approaches
in the pic below you can see my last 3 trades and they span 2 months, but i would rather have few trades in a month and make big money than chase change on little timeframes

Re: Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center by ukese: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2015
i just initiated a live sell of gbpaud , i intend to hold for minimum of 24 hours, and i am targetting 100 pips minimum

Re: Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center by ukese: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2015
the williams percentage range helps show you over bought and over sold zones, it also shows you buy and sell zones you should watch out for, in this case i use the buy and sell zones
like i just sold gbpaud at 1.9310

in this case , our break out point( the yellow circles) was followed by a strong retracement, in such a case you a 200 ema and when it gets to the ema you sell from the ema and target double profit, that is 200 pips+

Re: Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center by ukese: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2015
the breakout point , are our entry points, and the stop loss is behind the ema channels, in some cases the breakouts happen far from the channel and you have to wait for a retracement to these channels, and the 200 ema to place your trade. you watch out for PA around this area and candle patterns that support your entry.

will update the thread as the trade progresses
Re: Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center by omejeo: 11:28pm On May 17, 2015
GOOD JOB U ARE DOING HERE BOSS DONT STOP FOLLOWING

(1) (Reply)

NIIYO.COM: A Touching True Life Story Of Love / Wanna Increase Your Cash Flow Then View This / Jumia And Substandard Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.