Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

NIS Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Invitation For Interview. (61233 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by akwiwu1: 8:49pm On May 05, 2015
Please when are we to change into white? Also, how was the physical exercise and how long
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Sarammy: 9:56pm On May 05, 2015
Pls any1 4rm Oyo state?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by lionphil(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2015
I want to believe all those here want to get the job, am I right?

For the ladies...if u can have a low cut with Ur natural hair just like the police women u see around. You need to remove all forms of wristwatch, ear ring, wedding rings and bangles. These are not worn by force men...in the force, there are no men and women, they are all one and the same. If u can not have a low cut, use Ur natural hair. If you have a long weavon on already, you can not be taken for the job, sorry...the choice is yours don't bother asking questions. I repeat, if you have a long weavon or braid already and you fail to remove it, it will only take the grace of God for you to be taken.

For the guys...scrap off every form of hair on Ur head, skin cut, make sure there's no form of even the slightest form of hair. Remove every form of wristwatch, ring etc...if u have a tattoo hide it with Ur cloth, look clean make sure you tuck Ur cloth in...look smart and compose yourself...

Make sure you speak audibly... Make sure they can hear u clearly....

Please make sure your nails are natural and without paintings oh, both males and females...make sure Ur nails are very short and clean

All the best
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paragondan: 10:31pm On May 05, 2015
lionphil:
I want to believe all those here want to get the job, am I right?

For the ladies...if u can have a low cut with Ur natural hair just like the police women u see around. You need to remove all forms of wristwatch, ear ring, wedding rings and bangles. These are not worn by force men...in the force, there are no men and women, they are all one and the same. If u can not have a low cut, use Ur natural hair. If you have a long weavon on already, you can not be taken for the job, sorry...the choice is yours don't bother asking questions. I repeat, if you have a long weavon or braid already and you fail to remove it, it will only take the grace of God for you to be taken.

For the guys...scrap off every form of hair on Ur head, skin cut, make sure there's no form of even the slightest form of hair. Remove every form of wristwatch, ring etc...if u have a tattoo hide it with Ur cloth, look clean make sure you tuck Ur cloth in...look smart and compose yourself...

Make sure you speak audibly... Make sure they can hear u clearly....

Please make sure your nails are natural and without paintings oh, both males and females...make sure Ur nails are very short and clean

All the best
pls can I present scanned copy of my jssce result?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by nsydear: 10:43pm On May 05, 2015
Akwaibomite pls any update orr Are we not in de house.
pls if u are here what was the interview like. heard those dat went 15min to wer ask to do frog jump.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Tipsie01(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
I need yur advice, I couldn't get a plain white canvas but I bought a white canvas with four black stripes @ d side, hope that won't penalize me
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by lionphil(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2015
Paragondan:
pls can I present scanned copy of my jssce result?

If you don't have any other one to present, then please do. Meanwhile if you are asked, tell them the reason why u don't have the original with you...you can try getting a police report claiming you misplaced it or it was stolen with some of your other documents when you were travelling... Just make sure your reason makes sense.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by lionphil(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
Tipsie01:
I need yur advice, I couldn't get a plain white canvas but I bought a white canvas with four black stripes @ d side, hope that won't penalize me

Please if you get to the venue you can always borrow from someone...make a friend sharp sharp...only few people will be taken, you need to dot your every 'I' and cross every 'T'. Your interview won't take long so you can borrow from someone that has already done theirs before you...just make friends and that will be easy...best of luck
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Hostermipo(m): 1:22am On May 06, 2015
is there any compass 03 here that did today?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 2:06am On May 06, 2015
Tipsie01:
Chai! Really wish can borrow mine sha
Well hav it below

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by andibanj(m): 4:49am On May 06, 2015
May God lead and direct dose of us goin for the physical fitness 2 day 6th.CONPASS8#TEAMCROSSRIVER#As my name na GODWIN so my GOD go surely WIN.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by andibanj(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2015
So nice kip u all posted 2day.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by andibanj(m): 4:57am On May 06, 2015
Cross Riverians can we please here frm you dat did yours long before 6th hw did it all go pls??
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 5:55am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=helentosin post=33452826][/quote]is what i saw,n i ur weavon i short u can manage it n repack it so it wouldnt show.but my advice try to be natural.bco when u were being measure they see to ur weavon n u no what it means.my nail was also checked.i think i made a point.best wishes
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 6:59am On May 06, 2015
Tipsie01:
nothing do u,i saw people wore d same yesterday.to d interview u are going there wit ur bear foot.d canvase just meant for queue.later u are going to remove it
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by benmike(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2015
Imoksp:
Team Benin.what happened there 2day?
A lot happened and thank God i was allowed to partake despite not with my printout letter but with my shortlist page. God has the rest.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Abdngna: 8:04am On May 06, 2015
OmoOlomu:
please is it the white short nd shirts that u ll tulk in, abi we go change again. Nd also did u see any candidate with beards in ur center.

If someone is having beard should shave it advisably. They are aking that into consideration
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by rightflank: 9:17am On May 06, 2015
sakieja:
i change my cloth when i got there.but bag n phone are not allowed.u wil c people to drop ur bag wit
Hi there, did you do your interview in Lag?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by 4ormidable(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
Please, did they request for passport photographs? If yes, how many? Thanks.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by OmoOlomu(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2015
Abdngna:

If someone is having beard should shave it advisably. They are aking that into consideration
tanxs i have done d interview,Alhamdulilahi it went well. #TeamKwara

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by OmoOlomu(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2015
4ormidable:
Please, did they request for passport photographs? If yes, how many? Thanks.
u do not need anypassport for now.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2015
Thought u pipu z u were questioned seriously yesterday, well as for me those officers screening only asked for my credentials and crack jokes wt my name, and that was all.
Pls others share wat ur interview screening was like
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by neeyah212(f): 6:21pm On May 06, 2015
Sarammy:
Pls any1 4rm Oyo state?
I did the interview for category a in Oyo today.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Marvin67: 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
Just had mine in delta. It was smooth. At the end, we were all adviced to pray and pray hard. According to the man I spoke to who was one of the oga's conducting the interview, he said someone reaching all the requirement is not an automatic guarantee that you'd get the job, while someone who misses one or two (maybe height etc) does not mean an automatic disqualification. According to the man, other factors come into play and there's also an abuja factor, because eventually, it is Abuja that would do the final shortlisting. The states are to just assess and comment. let's all hope in the power that is higher than our power. Me I'm putting my hope in God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Adet5(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2015
Did anyone knws When we should be expecting the outcome of this interview?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Adet5(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2015
Adet5:
May 13
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by OmoOlomu(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2015
I hope u ar just kidding
Holatunde007:
Sept 13
mine is this month InshaAllaah.

3 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paragondan: 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
no update today from different commands?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paretomaster(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Done and dusted in Kebbi, cheeck height, chest foot etc, then credentials, and one of the Men asked me why I want to join NIS, and how ny course relate to it.

I begin dey vibrate, na so one of them dey stop dey peep me from one side.

Baba God, I leave everything in your hand.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
h360d:

thanks so much for the reply. i really appreciate it. mine is tomorrow at Osogbo HQs,
though, i have been calling the number you dropped here but you couldn't pick it up. Its just to say THANK YOU.
how was ur interview?best wishes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.