Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

I NEED A Puppy So Badly. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I NEED A Puppy So Badly. (2396 Views)

If You Have A Puppy To Sell Preferably A Female / Bitten By A Puppy / RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Maximus85(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2015
The issue is that I can't pay for it. It's too expensive for me. I promise to take care of him with all I have.

Please, I'm begging. I Love dogs. They are innocent, loving and very loyal.

If you have a puppy and you are willing to entrust me with one, I will be so happy and grateful.

It will be the best gift I've ever received.

Thanks.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Vikkiboi(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Taking care of it alone is much more expensive than the cost of the dog itself.

If you don't have a steady income yet, please don't go into it yet

Don't start what you can't finish if you are not yet ready.

#mytwocent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by arcbay(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2015
I don't mind giving you a GSD pup for free, not a problem actually...But there are conditions attached.

You need to prove to me that you can take proper care of the pup.
1. Get a bag of Royal canin which costs 19,800
2. A Pack of JOJO canned food (24 in a pack) which costs 7,200
3. Get a pack of Dog supplements and Vit tabs, both of which amounts to like 14,000.
4. You need to get a qualified VET who will agree to attend to the pup at any point in time, I will speak and interview ur VET before I approve. 5. You will place him on a retainership agreement, in which you will pay him upfront before I give you this pup.
6. I want to see a full view of your house and its environs, need to be sure you have the facilities to raise a pup successfully.
7. I need to see an approval from all your neighbors to be sure they approve you bringing in a pet into the house at this time.
8. I also need to see your bank statement till date to be sure you have the financial capacity to raise a pet.
9. A written agreement that I can withdraw my pup at any point in time if I feel she doesn't have enough care.
10. A written agreement that you will pay the full cost of my pup including severance packages in case the pup dies while in your care.

NOTE:
You will also agree never to breed this pup, nor make money out of her in any way whatsoever.

If you agree to all these and you can put it into writing and append your signature, contact me so we could chat on it.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by knyte(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
And now u just squashed d guy's hopes embarassed
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Maximus85(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
arcbay:
I don't mind giving you a GSD pup for free, not a problem actually...But there are conditions attached.

3. Get a pack of Dog supplements and Vit tabs, both of which amounts to like 14,000.
4. You need to get a qualified VET who will agree to attend to the pup at any point in time, I will speak and interview ur VET before I approve. 5. You will place him on a retainership agreement, in which you will pay him upfront before I give you this pup.
6. I want to see a full view of your house and its environs, need to be sure you have the facilities to raise a pup successfully.
7. I need to see an approval from all your neighbors to be sure they approve you bringing in a pet into the house at this time.
8. I also need to see your bank statement till date to be sure you have the financial capacity to raise a pet.
9. A written agreement that I can withdraw my pup at any point in time if I feel she doesn't have enough care.
10. A written agreement that you will pay the full cost of my pup including severance packages in case the pup dies while in your care.

NOTE:
You will also agree never to breed this pup, nor make money out of her in any way whatsoever.

If you agree to all these and you can put it into writing and append your signature, contact me so we could chat on it.

Arcbay, this is unfair. U are just out to scare me off. Thanks for the comment anyways. You don't know how I feel about this.

1 Like

Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Maximus85(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vikkiboi:
Taking care of it alone is much more expensive than the cost of the dog itself.

If you don't have a steady income yet, please don't go into it yet

Don't start what you can't finish if you are not yet ready.

#mytwocent

Noted. Thanks.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by chucky234(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
arcbay:

NOTE:

Epic
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Maximus85(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
chucky234:
Epic
Hmm
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by aabiona: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
What Kind of puppy u looking at? Ekuke available oo
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by smileysmiles(f): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Arcbay!!!
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Nostalgia21(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
arcbay:

1.Get a bag of Royal canin which costs 19,800

NOTE:

Haba bros. the young man stated above that he can't afford a puppy. na him you dey give am this kind condition?.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by arcbay(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
smileysmiles:
Arcbay!!!

Hey honnie, everyone wants a dog, but they don't know it comes with a huge sacrifice... The cost of a dog is little compared to the cost of raising one not to mention the sacrifices that goes with it.

You as a lady, have been solely responsible for raising Uncle Brad since he was a little pup. You sure understand what I mean by sacrifices. You've raised and helped raised other pups too. Maybe u shld share ur experiences with this aspiring "pet owner" so he'd know the challenges involved. Let him know how much you spend on a monthly basis on just feeding.

And BTW, hope Brad has stopped playing gay? Cos I heard bro buhari wanna increase the sentence to 20years. grin
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by arcbay(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Maximus85:

Arcbay, this is unfair. U are just out to scare me off. Thanks for the comment anyways. You don't know how I feel about this.

Why would I wanna scare you? Neither am I trying to discourage you. Please understand me, I'm trying to make a point here. With great commitments comes great responsibilities, they go hand in hand. It is not easy raising a pup, if u must, you shld make reservations for her even before getting one. Some people subject their pup exclusively to home made meals which is quite economical, but all these will tell on the dog on the long run. Even a pup from the purest lineage will end up with the features of a mongrel if not properly raised...

So bro, if u wanna become a successful pet owner or breeder, u need to work on ur finances, u don't need millions to do this, u only need to get things right. There are other cheaper methods of raising a pup other than the conditions I gave but then, u still need a regular source of income.

No offense bro, just giving my penny.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Maximus85(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
arcbay:

Why would I wanna scare you? Neither am I trying to discourage you. Please understand me, I'm trying to make a point here. With great commitments comes great responsibilities, they go hand in hand. It is not easy raising a pup, if u must, you shld make reservations for her even before getting one. Some people subject their pup exclusively to home made meals which is quite economical, but all these will tell on the dog on the long run. Even a pup from the purest lineage will end up with the features of a mongrel if not properly raised...

So bro, if u wanna become a successful pet owner or breeder, u need to work on ur finances, u don't need millions to do this, u only need to get things right. There are other cheaper methods of raising a pup other than the conditions I gave but then, u still need a regular source of income.

No offense bro, just giving my penny.

I don't mind you schooling me the cheaper methods.

I don't know if anyone has seen this dog cartoon that channels TV used to show back then of these dogs and their puppies stole by these two mumus working for one wicked haggard looking woman. There is this puppy that's always not satisfied and will always be at the back. I wish I own him. That's was when my Love for dogs started.

Short story told by an elderly friend of mine.

He said when he was a boy in the village, his father has many dog for hunting. One day a hunter mistakenly shot one. The dog was brought back home and given to dog eaters (I see them as cannibals) so that they can drain the blood before it dies. They prepared the dog and ate. Here is the shocker. They threw the bones to the other dogs. They rushed there but getting there and sniffing it, they left. They didn't touch the bones. These creatures aren't just ordinary animals. I have videos of dogs thought how to pray.

I also heard of the story of an old woman who loves to feed dogs on her Street. She died. While lying in state, these dogs went there and were crying.

I can go on and on. Even if I can't raise one now, I definitely will in the future.

1 Like

Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by smileysmiles(f): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
arcbay:

Hey honnie, everyone wants a dog, but they don't know it comes with a huge sacrifice... The cost of a dog is little compared to the cost of raising one not to mention the sacrifices that goes with it.

You as a lady, have been solely responsible for raising Uncle Brad since he was a little pup. You sure understand what I mean by sacrifices. You've raised and helped raised other pups too. Maybe u shld share ur experiences with this aspiring "pet owner" so he'd know the challenges involved. Let him know how much you spend on a monthly basis on just feeding.

And BTW, hope Brad has stopped playing gay? Cos I heard bro buhari wanna increase the sentence to 20years. grin

How many times willi tell you... brad is not gay! He's a disciplined christian gentledog who says no to premarital sex

1 Like

Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Maximus85(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
smileysmiles:

How many times willi tell you... brad is not gay! He's a disciplined christian gentledog who says no to premarital sex

This is interesting.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by smileysmiles(f): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Maximus85:

This is interesting.

Its also true wink
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by sphinx92(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Maximus85:

I don't know if anyone has seen this dog cartoon that channels TV used to show back then of these dogs and their puppies stole by these two mumus working for one wicked haggard looking woman. There is this puppy that's always not satisfied and will always be at the back. I wish I own him. That's was when my Love for dogs started.
The cartoon is called '101 Dalmatians'. You are welcome.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by arcbay(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
smileysmiles:

Or prolly he wants to be a Rev Father?
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by arcbay(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Maximus85:

I don't mind you schooling me the cheaper methods.

Short story told by an elderly friend of mine.

He said when he was a boy in the village, his father has many dog for hunting. One day a hunter mistakenly shot one. The dog was brought back home and given to dog eaters (I see them as cannibals) so that they can drain the blood before it dies. They prepared the dog and ate. Here is the shocker. They threw the bones to the other dogs. They rushed there but getting there and sniffing it, they left. They didn't touch the bones. These creatures aren't just ordinary animals. I have videos of dogs thought how to pray.

I also heard of the story of an old woman who loves to feed dogs on her Street. She died. While lying in state, these dogs went there and were crying.

I can go on and on. Even if I can't raise one now, I definitely will in the future.

I admire ur passion for dogs, nice one... Work towards owning one in the nearest future.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by smileysmiles(f): 12:06am On May 01, 2015
arcbay:

Na.. he will have babies wen he gets married grin
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by chucky234(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2015
arcbay:
Father Mbaka thingz
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Apitch(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2015
arcbay:

NOTE:

CHISOS!!!!!
See conditions abeg!
Who wan meet these criterias?
Anyway it's always good as a first timer to get ur dog's kit b4 the arrival but Bros ur conditions are too rigid esp the statement of account ish
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by uchpanila(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2015
arcbay:

NOTE:

anybody that meets up with 90% of this won't even need a dog badly and besides you can help out by giving out a breed of 30k or 35k if you really want to help and trust him with that.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by uchpanila(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
Maximus85:
The issue is that I can't pay for it. It's too expensive for me. I promise to take care of him with all I have.

Please, I'm begging. I Love dogs. They are innocent, loving and very loyal.

If you have a puppy and you are willing to entrust me with one, I will be so happy and grateful.

It will be the best gift I've ever received.

Thanks.

can you really do this cos it's not all about owning one, even if you depend on local food will you have that much time cos it requires a lot of attention, you can better still start with a bingo to test yourself with
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by chucky234(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2015
uchpanila:

anybody that meets up with 90% of this won't even need a dog badly and besides you can help out by giving out a breed of 30k or 35k if you really want to help and trust him with that.
You don't have business owning a large breed dog if you can't meet 90% of what he stated, dogs are not cheap to care for.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Eveezy(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2015
its not expensive to buy a dog, its more expensive to take care of a dog, one only values what he works hard to get, if u know a dog costs u 500k, u would do everything possible to make sure that dog stays healthy just because u know d value of your money, am not trying to be against u wanting a dog ooo but for u to say "I can never pay money" ah! u never ready oooo, no vex, I have met people wit similar attitude who don't wana spend much on a dog but yet wanna own one, and I found out that all their reasons are to breed d dogs, and their main plan for sources of food are reminants from resturants where they don't spend a dyme on feeding, they have no idea of how to bath a dog, grooming or whatsoever, if u want a dog badly, am quite sure u could afford a local dog, get one and start, gain experience first because from what u are saying u can never spend to buy a dog, means u can never spend to feed a dog, I once gave my 1 year old rott to a frnd of my who was also desperate for a dog, as at then I had gsds and just one male rott and didn't want cross breeding so I decided to give him since he had always shown passion for dogs and always talked about owning one, it only took 3 weeks, I went to d guy house to check up on d dog, and I saw he was dead. not only that, as a student too, I once gave a fellow student a gsd cross pup, his plans of feeding were from restaurants, his total cost incurred in taking care of d dog was #100 which he used in buying a cheap soap, I didn't complain at first, but as I saw that d guy didn't show d dog more passion as he had promised, cos na me con dey help bath d dog, nobody told me to resell d pup. I even spent more cos I had to use my own money to transport d dog from Lagos to Benin based on say na my guy guy, so please if u really need a dog, remove that mentality of "I can never spend money to buy a dog" u can always get cheap gsds around.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by uchpanila(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2015
chucky234:
You don't have business owning a large breed dog if you can't meet 90% of what he stated, dogs are not cheap to care for.

don't think you understood my post, anybody that meets up with this won't need a dog badly like our friend here and besides if he wants to help our friend he's a novice and should not start with large breed buh a cheaper bred or mixed breed sef
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by chucky234(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2015
uchpanila:

don't think you understood my post, anybody that meets up with this won't need a dog badly like our friend here and besides if he wants to help our friend he's a novice and should not start with large breed buh a cheaper bred or mixed breed sef
You can have all the money and still need dog badly, beside mixed breed or cheaper doesn't mean the dog won't be fed puppy food or given multi-vitamins supplement all of. Which cost money.
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by uchpanila(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2015
chucky234:
You can have all the money and still need dog badly, beside mixed breed or cheaper doesn't mean the dog won't be fed puppy food or given multi-vitamins supplement all of. Which cost money.

I understand you, buh like where I stay most of them don't know about feeding their dogs with dog food or multivitamin supplements buh they are very good in feeding them with local foods and the vets here are not even helping matters. thank God For this page have learnt a lot from it
Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by xfabulous(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2015
Boerboel pup up for new home. interested buyers should pls whatsapp or call on 08159830212 for more info n pics. thanks.

Re: I NEED A Puppy So Badly. by Maximus85(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2015
uchpanila:

can you really do this cos it's not all about owning one, even if you depend on local food will you have that much time cos it requires a lot of attention, you can better still start with a bingo to test yourself with

I can give attention. Coming back from work and seeing my dog running towards meeeeeeeeee. OooooomyGod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd / Whatsapp Group For Dogs Seller In Abuja / Must Read: How To Be A Responsible Dog Breeder and stop breeding junks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.