Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (64903 Views)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened. / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by youngsahito(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Curfew was declared while some guys
went to watch match and met the soldiers
on their way…. The soldiers decided to
flog them according to the numbers on
their clothes (jerseys)…
The first guy was wearing chelsea jersey
12 Mikel Obi… he was flogged 12 strokes
and the second person was wearing
50cent …they gave 50 strokes…on the
process the third man started crying from
afar…Guess what?
He is a fulani man wearing “Vote Buhari
2015“….
What do you think will happen to him?
Let me Sip my Cold Zobo and Hear what
you guys want to say… lol

191 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by temitemi1(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2015
#babaonechance grin grin grin grin grin grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Lolzz grin I was even thinking maybe he wore ronaldo 99, OMG shocked 2015. Na him know o

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Omotayor123(f): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2015
funny
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2015
lolz...i don't think soldiers are that daft to beat innocent ppl..morova d third guy won't be alive afta dat much strokes..

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by nuelzy: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2015
nah d soldiers go tire sef...and dats after d guy don go meet im fore-fathers

4 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by ki02020(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Nothing come easy......that is the sacrifise for buhari victory

11 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by VickyRotex(f): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2015
RIP things. sad

Instead of trekking for Buhari, he dies for Buhari cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by adorablepepple(f): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by chilafabrics: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
na wa ooo...wat abt those dat say Gej till rapture kan grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by iheanyi40(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
gringrin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by akinola107(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
funny die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by lilwayneme(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
sai baba
sai buhari

those words go heavy for hin mouth once he survive the beatings

lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by loomer: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
And
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by vickylois(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Ok.
Next please
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by adebayo201: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
angry angry flog the poster above me the number of registered people on nairaland...

6 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Kelklein(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
oh buoy.!!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Dry Joke

2 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by folabayo1(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari till 2030 tongue
Oya come begin flog me cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Xbee007(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by afrokid(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
@ OP: Was this supposed to make me laugh?

3 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Blurry: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Funny...
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by kingiykon(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Na grave things be that
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by benuejosh: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Nothing. The guy will wake from sleep. It was just a dream

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by money121(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by anigold(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
youngsahito:
Curfew was declared while some guys
went to watch match and met the soldiers
on their way…. The soldiers decided to
flog them according to the numbers on
their clothes (jerseys)…
The first guy was wearing chelsea jersey
12 Mikel Obi… he was flogged 12 strokes
and the second person was wearing
50cent …they gave 50 strokes…on the
process the third man started crying from
afar…Guess what?
He is a fulani man wearing “Vote Buhari
2015“….
What do you think will happen to him?
Let me Sip my Cold Zobo and Hear what
you guys want to say… lol

I think this is one of the most plagiarized joke ever. like seriously why cant some folks be creative for once..
nawao...

2 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by frisky2good(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2015
If one person can trek from Lagos to Abuja, what is 2015 strokes? No sacrifice is too much for a cause you believe in. How many strokes dem do give am?
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by MrHighSea: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Run enta lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.