Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? (41044 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / President Buhari Reconstitutes Executive Management Of River Basins / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by miccoy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
chuna1985:
The only wrong thing is that he's using a microphone to address 7 people
Gee, I hail you. Na only you sabi wetin dey wrong for the picture.
See all of them arguing the wrong issue.
PS: the mic is what is wrong in the picture and not the wall frame.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
miccoy:
Gee, I hail you. Na only you sabi wetin dey wrong for the picture. See all of them arguing the wrong issue. PS: the mic is what is wrong in the picture and not the wall frame.
Thanks brother. And don't mind dem
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by homesteady(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
miccoy:

Gee, I hail you. Na only you sabi wetin dey wrong for the picture.
See all of them arguing the wrong issue.
PS: the mic is what is wrong in the picture and not the wall frame.

It's not an anomally for Mics to be used in such events! It's a usual thing, it's for recording purposes!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by miccoy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
homesteady:

It's not an anomally for Mics to be used in such events! It's a usual thing, it's for recording purposes!
why it's wrong in this context is because the audience are few and the conference room is not that wide.
mind you, the mic wasn,t even news agencies own.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by homesteady(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
miccoy:

why it's wrong in this context is because the audience are few and the conference room is not that wide.
mind you, the mic wasn,t even news agencies own.

It is not wrong! I'm sure The meeting was been covered by the press, and if a Mic is not used, the viewers will not hear him clearly!
It's not all news agencies that put tags on their mic!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by chidekings(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
ishiamu:

How is nigeria foolish please I think your the foolish one

hey stop the attack,dont be too uptight, see the humour in the post.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by miccoy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
homesteady:

It is not wrong! I'm sure The meeting was been covered by the press, and if a Mic is not used, the viewers will not hear him clearly!
It's not all news agencies that put tags on their mic!
you have a point! lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by meforyou1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
chuna1985:
The only wrong thing is that he's using a microphone to address 7 people
How do u know they were on 7 people?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by meforyou1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yazmin:

Even in the ministry of education's meeting room in Abuja, the should put a Governor's?
Shut the hell up and stop exhibiting your ignorance. Is the FCT minister a governor?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Pakingzzz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ossy4rill: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Wike be like I want you to hear me very clearly
I am an ogboni man I got only 6month to do in office so I will make sure I loot rivers state dry.

Amaechi hasn't paid for 2 months and he gave First bank a stern warning after they withdrew money from Rivers state account with the bank to pay civil servant who had payment account with the bank.

So what is the plan of this man and the APC.

Does Amaechi want to loot rivers dry before he leaves?

Is Amaechi taking revenge in rivers people for not consent to another 8 rears on jail?

This is the high level if impunity and corruption that Buhari and APC claims they would fight. Can APC fight anything when their members do just the same thing?

Even if you think wike is a bad man , Amaechi's character transformed him into a LOVABLE PERSON

And for the picture shame on the OP and ghost blinded by APC propaganda, if you expect the Governor of Rivers state picture to be in a Federal ministry located in Abuja. You couldnt wve sit to think , Where and when was the picture taken

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by charmingeyes(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

oh i see
that means his pic shouldn't be there at all
it is supposed to be president then governor
of the state before the minister's pic

Are u Ok. Which state governor in Abuja Federal Ministry Office?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
meforyou1:
How do u know they were on 7 people?

I see 7 people and that room is not an auditorium
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by meforyou1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
chuna1985:

I see 7 people and that room is not an auditorium
from the camera view. Not the full house
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
meforyou1:
from the camera view. Not the full house

Its an office not an auditorium
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by charlesucheh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
He is like macbeth that couldn't wait for the witches premonition to pass but instead rushed towards it. Wike's rule will end just like that of macbeth in shakespare's novel, A man that couldn't even manage a simple ASUU strike as minister for education (state) and as acting now river state governor elect!!! He won that election not for his stupid personality but for the fact that PDP had a whole of Jonathan's sympathizers and thought they could revenge by voting in WIKE from PDP. They've just voted in their DOOM.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by okazuu(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
The op is on cheap weed creating a thread without enlighten the people well about the picture and were the pic was snap for his information that place is wike campaign office do he expect wike to put amaechi or buhari picture in his campaign office?the picture was taken yesterday 29th april when ambassador of netherland and foreign investor paid the governor elect visit in his campaign office so the op should stop misleading the public
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by meforyou1(m): 1:17am On May 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Its an office not an auditorium
It is not an office, it is a conference room.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by tushburg(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Wike be like I want you to hear me very clearly
I am an ogboni man I got only 6month to do in office so I will make sure I loot rivers state dry.
If not for one thing I would have called you a foolish goat
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Smart2013(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2015
That's Wike office wen he was d Minister of Education...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Wike no go kill persin cheesy cheesy cheesy

But the picture was taken when he was still minster

I doubt it was.. The Pharisee sitting on his right hand is the deputy governor of Rivers State who only decamped 2 weeks to the elections.

This photo was taken after his rigged victory.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by chigoizie7(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
Inkman:

oh i see
that means his pic shouldn't be there at all
it is supposed to be president then governor
of the state before the minister's pic

It all depends on the state in which the meeting was held, 2ndly, if that is the ministry of education office complex, then, it is after the presidents picture,then it should be the minsters picture.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Yazmin: 9:06pm On May 03, 2015
meforyou1:
Shut the hell up and stop exhibiting your ignorance. Is the FCT minister a governor?

If you shout at your mother and your sisters like that in real life, don't bring that bars tad like behaviour online, okay.

If you also attended a school without proper English teacher who tutored you on comprehension or perhaps your I.Q was low enough to make comprehension difficult, you can seek remedy with private tutors.

Now slowly read your post again,compare it with mine, then walk back to the original thread. If you have issues backing off and never quoting me again, then seek tolerance help from a nearby clinic.

I feel like calling you a BI.G fo.ol, but I'd make do with calling you a small one for a start.....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by meforyou1(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2015
Yazmin:

If you shout at your mother and your sisters like that in real life, don't bring that bars tad like behaviour online, okay.

If you also attended a school without proper English teacher who tutored you on comprehension or perhaps your I.Q was low enough to make comprehension difficult, you can seek remedy with private tutors.

Now slowly read your post again,compare it with mine, then walk back to the original thread. If you have issues backing off and never quoting me again, then seek tolerance help from a nearby clinic.

I feel like calling you a BI.G fo.ol, but I'd make do with calling you a small one for a start.....

shut d hell up cow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.