Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia (64006 Views)

Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Apex32: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
I really felt bad for him angry may God accept his soul nd grant him eternal rest

3 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Rilwayne001: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Igwe9:
A touching news indeed, the person you saw yesterday, you shall see him no more.
what a world we are living in, a live imprisonment would have been better but Indonesia government chose order-wise.
RIP, the dead!

cry I talk am
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by onila(f): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
the wages of sin is death
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by JiggamanGh: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
onila:
the wages of sin is death

But is drug a sin?

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Igwe9:
A touching news indeed, the person you saw yesterday, you shall see him no more.
what a world we are living in, a live imprisonment would have been better but Indonesia government chose order-wise.
RIP, the dead!

The laws in Asia most specialy china,thailand,north Korea are very extreme.You will convicted to death for a corruption offence and trafficking.
Could it be why china seem to be the other side of the world in terms of order
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by nortcentrallord(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
It's even more touching to hear the sang the song ' Amazing grace' on their last walk to the 'valley of death' before being executed. I pray God have mercy on their souls. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by focus7: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
RIP.
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
complicated ppl. Just difficult to understnd them sad
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by gbeseun(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tomorrow may be too late and its better today than ever ,u may not have live truly,but you will have eternity brother,rip.
Next time don't soil Ur hand in filthy things of this world,no sinners will go unpunished
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Ferdinandu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
RIP Soldier of Fortune. It's good news that you became a Soldier of Christ before you died.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by nymphomaniac(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
He broke the 11th commandment....THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT!
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by dober(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
What a great opportunity he had. A select few are privileged to repent before death..
Bali 9.

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Rockstar2014(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
The guy looks like klint da drunk. RIP though.
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by chax100(f): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
30 Indonesians die daily as a result of drug. It was a tough decision by the Indonesian government but the executions should serve as a deterrent to drug offenders round the world. Say no to drugs! Think and own up to the consequence if you believe pushing drug is worth the cash. RIP TO THE DEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Ilekeh(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
If it was in Niaja, they'd have freed him.

But that trick does not work in Developed nation. You pay for your crimes, even if you turn to Sango.

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Decryptor(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Crime na Crime.

Don't defend evil.

Are you a saint? undecided

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by haibe(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aint there better ways to execute someone without making them suffer before death? I dont pity their sentence to death but the type of death... I even condemn animals dying a painful death, not to talk of human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by jhidey08(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
kingthreat:

You mean you have never commited a crime in your life?
what's your point now?

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Lekewatt(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
if heaven n hell is real, then ds guys(I mean d once dt geniunely accept christ) are lucky.......but if not, embarassed undecided ........i beg feel in d gap.
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
They were given descent burial, its commendable. Let's not mourn forever, people die daily, and as you type on this forum, your time of death will surely come, and the angel of death is always around the corner. Though its painful that one exits this life by actions that were taken for the sake of survival and having to die because of desire to live is heart-breaking. Some of these people had to do what they did, just to survive and help their families. Living is not fair, it is the reason its called life. Only death is a guarantee, life is only but a temporal wakefulness in the eternal existence of soul. We live and die many times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by jhidey08(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
haibe:
Aint there better ways to execute someone without making them suffer before death? I dont pity their sentence to death but the type of death... I even condemn animals dying a painful death, not to talk of human
better ways such as it's not as if dey didn't know d penalty for carrying drugs in Indonesia. Hon. Abike Dabiri said u can't take 5 steps in Indonesian airports without seeing d inscription "penalty for drug carrying is death". U know how many lives av been wasted cos of d consumption of heroine Dis is not heartlessness, it is d fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Moukafoam(f): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Untill the igbo learnt not to push their children to the extreme because of mo ey this drug peddlers won't stop.

You refuse to send them to school yet you want them to build mansion over night? angry
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by MRBrownJ: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
kingthreat:
This story makes me think about life. Some are lucky and some pay the price with their lives at their first mistakes.
Many drug mules have had successful trips and never been caught even once, while Okwudili on his first trip got sentenced to death.

what you wrote is the reason why so many people are foolishly doing crime.....NONSENSE! all what you wrote above is wrong, and we should view it as what it is, instead of believing that because a few did succeed, it should be ok. maybe we should also look at armed roobers who kill innocent people to rob them and view it positively as well?!

Reminds me of the story of a guy that had HIV on his first only sex, while you hear of other guys with reckless sex lives and multiple partners without a single STD. This life ehn.

well then maybe that dumbass who had unprotected sex should have done what is RIGHT, instead of doing the wrong things expecting a positive outcome, just because a few were LUCKY in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
"he who is without sin should cast the first stone". Those condemning the dead,if you check they have a lot of baggage,that's why pretenders do the worst. The were caught in a country that stands by their law,but despite pleas from Australia and nigeria,they still killed them I a brutal way. Well I hope this will serve as a lesson to would-be crimminals"stay away from drugs". I guess the Kenyan woman drug pusher that was arrested at our airport yesterday would be sentenced to life in prison.
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by LAX89(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Crime na Crime.

Don't defend evil.

He's not defending evil. There are other ways to punish them besides death by firing squad. They could've been sent to jail for a long time. But I'm sure you would feel the same if it was you, your friend or family member that was shot in the chest to death for drug offence, and I'm sure you're a saint who has never done anything wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Crime na Crime.

Don't defend evil.

This Poster of a creature is a BIG FOOL. You are going to be executed on the next mistake you make in Life. Stupid Big Idiotic Fool.

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by stonecoldcafe: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
I listened to his song (God you know my way or something like that) since then the song keeps replaying in my head. RIP bro
Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by blackmann(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
[b]Let's all take the wool off our eyes for a moment and see what it is really. You can call me heartless, but to be honest I don't have an ounce of pity for these guys. I'm sorry to say it. Some commenters here are like Rest in peace to the Soldier of fortune, he had the chance to repent before he died, and all other wash. I tell you, from other cases, do they learn anything? This is a country that clearly states it - do not traffic drugs on our land or else if you are caught, you will be executed. Simple. But no, they still go ahead and were caught, tried, and executed and people are having pity for them. Not me.

I'm sure if they weren't caught, they will be the kinds that will come back home with their ill-gotten money, drive flashy cars, drink the best wines, go to the best clubs and have the best girls at the snap of their fingertips. They will be the types that will be hailed and praised, all the "roger sir" and "we dey your behind" shenanigans. Hey, why not throw in a chieftancy title while you are at it?

Let's stop pitying these people. These cases should be a lesson for others, but I honestly doubt it. I'm pretty sure there will be another Nigerian(s) who will still be caught at some point, and the whole process will repeat itself.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by ojkalito(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Shut up...bread and butter child talking crap do you know what some people face in life that pushes them into a life of crime?if he was the son of an Ambassador do you think he will be on the street trafficking drugs?
BlackTechnology:

Crime na Crime.

Don't defend evil.

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by softmind24: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
his reward is in heaven for dealing on hard drug, don't deceive urself ooo, God knows better
menix:
Nwanne mu don't worry, ur reward is in heaven..

Beta being caught in Nigeria cous u did b celebrated...

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by BlackTechnology: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
adeekiti:
u are heartless
ojkalito:
Shut up...bread and butter child talking crap do you know what some people face in life that pushes them into a life of crime?if he was the son of an Ambassador do you think he will be on the street trafficking drugs?
Akosa007:
This Poster of a creature is a BIG FOOL. You are going to be executed on the next mistake you make in Life. Stupid Big Idiotic Fool.
LAX89:

He's not defending evil. There are other ways to punish them besides death by firing squad. They could've been sent to jail for a long time. But I'm sure you would feel the same if it was you, your friend or family member that was shot in the chest to death for drug offence, and I'm sure you're a saint who has never done anything wrong.
Decryptor:

Are you a saint? undecided

Only if you guys have lost kids to drugs

2 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia by fpeter(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Igwe9:
RIP, the dead!

otherwise cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' / Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.