Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! (6662 Views)

Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note / I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
2dice:

he wont ask him we are related for real smiley
oh really? :Dwhere is jacksparrow1207 i need to comfirm dis! cheesy
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by ShirelleBaby: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah dat is how my guys love it cheesy cheesy cheesy#u care for it?

Yes,Dear.

But without the onions.
smiley

Or let me wait for them to eat up the onion first
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by 2dice(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Yes,Dear.

But without the onions.
smiley

wait as in..
End time girls wink
make we chop onions remain Demain Demain
Bae you harsh
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by 2dice(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh really? :Dwhere is jacksparrow1207 i need to comfirm dis! cheesy
okies they pack your load small small ...as in we dey wait hin answer
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Brugo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol men do that to.. Eg ......grin Denrele wink

I thought you said "men". Denrele follow join?
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by olaolulazio(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
That's how they are.
#Mumu is their name!
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by ShirelleBaby: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
2dice:
wait as in.. End time girls wink make we chop onions remain Demain Demain Bae you harsh

Hahahahaha. You are not even a gentlemanangry
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:
Sonofmark pouts in his dp grin guys are starting this Shi now.

STOP IT JST STOP IT STOP IT.

*hitting them on the nose with a newspaper*

It's rare to find females who are confident without make-up. The annoying thing is when a female smears her face with EMULSION PAINT to cover her blandness yet she still thinks she's beautiful.
I belong to that select group who are pissed off by make-up and do not consider a female beautiful until she's seen without make-up. I can tolerate lip glossing but nothing more.

That pseudo-beauty has been ingrained into the psyche of females and even kids as young as five are made to wear it. I've seen ladies who are extolled as beautiful come for night classes and you'll think they are ghosts. Without their make-up they seem so bland and like shadows of themselves.

I've seen countless treads on this forum challenging females to update pictures of themselves COMPLETELY DEVOID OF MAKE-UP. NO FEMALE. HERE HAS EVER BEEN CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO STICK TO THAT RULE.

For all the tantrums they throw here and for all the supposed stealth they exhibit, their courage is dutch - false and pretentious. THEY ARE JUST LITTLE INSECURE BEINGS...WITHOUT THEIR PRECIOUS MAKE-UP MASK OFCOURSE.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's rare to find females who are confident without make-up. The annoying thing is when a female smears her face with EMULSION PAINT to cover her blandness yet she still thinks she's beautiful.
I belong to that select group who are pissed off by make-up and do not consider a female beautiful until she's seen without make-up. I can tolerate lip glossing but nothing more.

That pseudo-beauty has been ingrained into the psyche of females and even kids as young as five are made to wear it. I've seen ladies who are extolled as beautiful come for night classes and you'll think they are ghosts. Without their make-up they seem so bland and like shadows of themselves.

I've seen countless treads on this forum challenging females to update pictures of themselves COMPLETELY DEVOID OF MAKE-UP. NO FEMALE. HERE HAS EVER BEEN CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO STICK TO THAT RULE.

For all the tantrums they throw here and for all the supposed stealth they exhibit, their courage is dutch - false and pretentious. THEY ARE JUST LITTLE INSECURE BEINGS...WITHOUT THEIR PRECIOUS MAKE-UP MASK OFCOURSE.
[/b]

Bro, she only asked you to stop Pouting
Why all these sermon abeg

1 Like

Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Yes,Dear.

But without the onions.
smiley

nah,take this!! cheesy

Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bsmiles49:
pictures got me laughing

Even yours should be in d list..... undecided
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by ShirelleBaby: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah,take this!! cheesy
Chooiii,

Thanks love,this favour can't be forgotten. cheesy
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
shocked tell this is in general and not directed at me lipsrsealed

TheSonOfMark:

[/b]
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:

shocked tell this is in general and not directed at me lipsrsealed

Guilty? grin
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
wisemany2k:

Guilty? grin

Of what? Lol I dnt even know what I was being accused of lipsrsealed
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Of what? Lol I dnt even know what I was being accused of lipsrsealed

Of using children's water colour and crayon on ur face angry tongue
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
wisemany2k:

Of using children's water colour and crayon on ur face angry tongue

Shu up grin I do no such thing cool
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Qualer: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:
Sonofmark pouts in his dp grin guys are starting this Shi now.

STOP IT JST STOP IT STOP IT.

*hitting them on the nose with a newspaper*

So they are bugs now?!
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sensitive men grin
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by 2dice(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahaha. You are not even a gentlemanangry
ooh Gentleman are meant to eat onions Geez *i quit
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lmao... Gals! Gals!! Gals!!!.... All in d name of selfie... Lol cnt stop laughing gringringrin... If dis babes u make d subject matter get u enh..... grin
!
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Chooiii,

Thanks love,this favour can't be forgotten.
cheesy
awwww dont mention dear cheesy
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Shu up grin I do no such thing cool

Hmmm.... Oya, come to my house for proper examination wink
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
wisemany2k:

Hmmm.... Oya, come to my house for proper examination wink

undecided
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
OP, LADIES have a very high AFFINITY for DEMONIC SPIRITS....

I think you are yet to understand them..
JUST study your BIBLE closely, you will discover that most GREAT MEN who fell in the old world, were Orchestrated by women.

They are swiftly POSSESSED, irrespective of their disciplines or age.

The earlier you leave them and get going, the BETTER for you.

BEFORE 2017, Mark my WORDS u will see another manifestation of evil spirits..
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Bsmiles49(f): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
at least mine looks good, wey ur own?tongue
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by ShirelleBaby: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
2dice:
ooh Gentleman are meant to eat onions Geez *i quit
:-P
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by 2dice(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
I thought the pouting was a way of throwing kisses to the people looking at the photograph, such as a bf or parent
Didn't realize it Got . . . . mainstream.

Stirs garri.
Re: Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! by YellowBastard: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
CountDracula:

Na wa ooo... Which kind name nau? U b yellowbastard, OP na Redhoook...

Why don't you ask google? I'm serious, try it or just look at my profile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 / Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.