Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan (27156 Views)

Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday said all members of the Peoples Democratic Party who defected to the All Progressives Congress because he lost the March 28 presidential election would return with empty stomach.

He said the leaders of the APC would first settle their existing members before thinking of settling defectors.

He added that “food” may have finished before it gets to the turn of the defectors to eat.

Jonathan spoke shortly after receiving the report of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation led by Senator Ahmadu Ali at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Details later…

www.punchng.com/news/pdp-defectors-will-come-back-with-empty-stomach-jonathan/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by midolian(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol..this is true to an extent.. Buh there is always injustice in politics. Don't be surprised if they favor some of this 11th hour/after election defectors b4 those that worked hard to ensure victory for the party...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Olofintoto(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
sure our hero, they are coming back. Till death GEJ our man.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista come listen to ya Clown oga!
Temitemi1 afa? Ya hero and role model don drop better bomb 4 we to chop oo! grin
Severussnape, Firefire, where una dey? cool

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by wachakuta(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jona da don!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by nduchucks: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why will they not come back with empty stomachs? The era of PDP eating and looting national treasuries to overfeed party members are over. Return to Otuoke with a full stomach, God is watching you sir.

You told us that America will know if you people stole, well sir, come May 29, Buhari will know. embarassed

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Barcanista come listen to ya Clown oga!
Temitemi afa? Ya hero and role model don drop better bomb 4 we to chop oo! grin
Severussnape, Firefire, where una dey? cool
Hehehehehehehehehehe... I didn't know you were this foolish.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
I agree with you Mr President

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... I didn't know you were this foolish.
Mr. Severus himself cool

Pls go do like d guy in d pix below cool

39 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by HrtBrkSteve(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
We should wait and see.
Whether they'll come back hungry or whether they'll stay and be filled, only God can say that.
You're a great man, anyday anytime Jona, just that you need to go and learn more about Nigeria politics and get back stronger!

3 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
It is true. After all, Naija politicians no get shame at all...

3 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
The coming administration is not the business as usual food sharing to party members type. It is strictly to render qualitative developmental service to the country and also to change the usual corrupt ways of the Nigerian government. There will be no PDP style of food sharing to party members, new or old.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by wawaboy1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
everything is not abt belle

10 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Mr. Severus?

Pls go do like d guy in d pix below cool
I'm not a Buhari supporter, cause i know they are the ones that have serious mental problem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
These are words of a loser. Click Like if you agree with me, click share if you dont agree.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by boman2014: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Is GEJ still the president? Wake me up when it is May 29th

*Zzz...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not a Buhari supporter, [s] cause i know they are the ones that have serious mental problem. [/s]

Shut up

SeverusSnape:

Hey, come and shut me up!

Now SHUT UP

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
...political nomadism.

1 Like

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by XBLadez: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Let them run, but they can never outrun their shadows.

As for me and my household, we shall remain PDP till the end of times cool cool cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Faculty14(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
True talk. At the end of the day the will start looking for a new party to migrate too. Some may still come back to PDP. Atiku and Rochas comes to mind lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Shut up
Hey, come and shut me up!

2 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by kunzo: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
True talk oga Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by RockMaxi: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2015

grin grin Jona don vex.

6 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by drnairalov: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wait.. am confused, has the election been held... did Buhari win the presidential election??

5 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

We havent forgotten his "yam and goat" theory that got us rolling... grin grin grin grin grin

Baba don come up with another one shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by midasbliss(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Funny Topic.
Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by TeamSimple(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
LOL,LWKMD,ROTFL..chai chai I go miss GEJ and PEJ no be small o,LOL out of thread.

12 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by omenka(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Always talking like a kid. Smh.

21 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by tucky200(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chei..clueless as ever undecided

13 Likes

Re: PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan by Pakingzzz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fello NL, here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level without the direct involvement of human labour.. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Buhari Removes Power From Fashola’s Brief / Naira Swap: APC Group Seeks CJN Ariwoola’s Suspension Over Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.