Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Problem After Formatting Your Rooted Android, Check Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem After Formatting Your Rooted Android, Check Here (1175 Views)

Useful Dangerous Apps You Should Use On Your Rooted Android Phone / Try These Dangerously Awesome Apps On Your Rooted Android Device / How To Recover Whatsapp Chat History After Formatting Or Changing Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem After Formatting Your Rooted Android, Check Here by zenith4biz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
After spending up to 2 weeks battling with my formatted Tecno H6 I discovered the following;
Games hang a lot
Screen blinks
Keyboard forces close and so on

Here is the solution

When you format any rooted mtk Android (am not sure of others) it would restore the phone to factory settings and applications

The phone automatically installs a Chinese Rom Superuser as default thereby making the phone to run two superUser at the same time

In my case I have kinguser and Rom Superuser on my phone thereby causing conflict which affects the way applications are being run

Solution

Disable one Superuser and allow one to work

1 Like

Re: Problem After Formatting Your Rooted Android, Check Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
If mine was that simple it would av been great. Mine is an Innjoo phone after formatting d fone (rooted) it got wiped as usual, now to get back my root is a problem. It started force closing non root apps like greenify while root apps including SU or superSU (keeps saying x application not installed) also refuse to work. Searched everywhere online no solution. Only solution is to flash the rom.
Re: Problem After Formatting Your Rooted Android, Check Here by zenith4biz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oxasbi:
If mine was that simple it would av been great. Mine is an Innjoo phone after formatting d fone (rooted) it got wiped as usual, now to get back my root is a problem. It started force closing non root apps like greenify while root apps including SU or superSU (keeps saying x application not installed) also refuse to work. Searched everywhere online no solution. Only solution is to flash the rom.

Have you tried re-rooting the phone after the reset, and Try to check if there are two SU after the reset because those applications giving conflicting permissions would lead to application to force close
Re: Problem After Formatting Your Rooted Android, Check Here by Nobody: 12:18am On May 01, 2015
zenith4biz:

Have you tried re-rooting the phone after the reset, and Try to check if there are two SU after the reset because those applications giving conflicting permissions would lead to application to force close

I did all that but still nothing. I guess u were luck.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C9 Vs Tecno Camon C7 / Make Free Unlimited Calls From Your Mtn Lines / How Much Is Tecno Camon C9 In Nigeria Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.