Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,237 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Man That Never Cries Part2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man That Never Cries Part2 (432 Views)

The Man That Never Cries. Part3 / The Man That Never Cries Part5 / My Journey To Eko(lagos) Part2 By Kelly9ice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man That Never Cries Part2 by Princephelar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
While in the car with her brother Tess, Trisha was uncommonly quite which made Tess feel worried 'he's gonna be fine' he said as Trisha have only being nodding her head to all Tess has being saying since they both left the hospital. Worried is an understatement for what Trisha is feeling right now. Several thoughts run through her mind as Tess drives them to their apartment. 'should I drown this strange baby? No Trisha! you cant do that! he's your baby, but what can I do with this kinda baby? To make matters worse his dad is dead' these are few of the thoughts she battled with as the baby keeps staring at her and smiles. 'I think I'm gonna give him up for adoption' she thought in herself and the baby chuckles just immediately after she had the thought like he is hearing all her thoughts, this scares her cold. 'He is a telepath!' Trisha screamed. Tess pulls over immediately 'what is it?' he asked. He is reading my thought? she replied Tess now scared too asked who she's talking about. 'The baby can hear me, he is reading my mind' she replied. Tess summoned courage, took the baby from her, 'calm down' he said, I'm here with you, it's gonna be alright. She cried so loud that the passers-by noticed thier lil blue volkswagen car, but then who cares since everyone also got one challenge or the other plus there is someone in the car with her who they can easily assume he's her husband.
It took Tess almost 30mins and several consoling words to calm Trisha down after which the engine starts and in less than 20mins they arrived Trisha's house. A three bedroom flat which was a marriage gift from her father-in-law. Trisha is still cold from the shock her baby boy gave her, so Tess turned on the warmer in her room to keep her warm. He also called a nurse who happens to be the gal next door to look help take care of her as he had to leave for work. 'Aww, he is so cute' says gal next door 'look at you, you've got a cute smile'. Trisha managed to fake a smile as the nurse looks at her sitting in bed, 'you have no idea' she thought.
Still in dilema as per what she will do with her baby who has being doing nothing but smile as he stares at her. I think I'm gonna keep this baby. The strange baby keeps growing with a lot of strange happenings around him. One of them is when he was bearly 6months, when are her left her in the room for kitchen just to serve her lunch, before she's back, there was a lil spark from the television set and she found her baby boy daling 911 on her phone. Before she could say 'jack' there's a reciever at the other end. 'hello, this is emergency center...' she hung up before the receiver could finish her speech. Another happened when he was just 2years Trishasaw her two year old baby boy pick up and chew a 5inche long scorpion which was about to sting him...

Written by Princephelar
Source www.princephelar..com

(1) (Reply)

Remember When. . . / Man Must Kiss The Dust / How We Were Converted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.