Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist (6523 Views)

5 Aquatic Animals With Mind Blowing Superpowers[Images] / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People / 7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by midasbliss(f): 7:44am On May 01, 2015
I talk am say oneday I go read article like this angry
only God knows what they've been injected with, aint blivin any lie
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Nobody: 7:56am On May 01, 2015
ORISHIRISHI SHA MTCHEW
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by RobinHez(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2015
I can slap a person and he'll start speaking in unknown tongues...guess I'm a superhero too. sad

1 Like

Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by folba(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
Most overly smart pple tend to be anti-social,not surprised the Daniel Tammet guy is gay
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by diamondpaul(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
i can do so many thing's with my mystical power also....... cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by daveP(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
This type of end will always wonder

(turns and pours her some coffee)
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Dajugba: 3:53pm On May 01, 2015
RobinHez:
I can slap a person and he'll start speaking in unknown tongues...guess I'm a superhero too. sad

Hmmm... Something In my mind! It sound more like confession time in this thread, God has a way to make use identify ghost among the living. I can see... Nl has many Spiritual persons here. Bros na wetin you put for you hand?
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Dajugba: 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Hmmm... Something In my mind! It sound more like confession time in this thread, God has a way to make us identify ghost among the living. I can see... Nl has many Spiritual persons here. Bros na wetin you put for you hand?
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by RobinHez(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2015
Dajugba:

Hmmm... Something In my mind! It sound more like confession time in this thread, God has a way to make us identify ghost among the living. I can see... Nl has many Spiritual persons here. Bros na wetin you put for you hand?
nothing ooo....I no dey use jazz o. its a talent. u wanna try grin

1 Like

Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2015
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Nobody: 8:42am On May 02, 2015
..wot about pple that can regurgitate??..i tink it'x also a superpower..tho' i tink it has sumtin 2 do with mutation or
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Dajugba: 9:32am On May 02, 2015
RobinHez:

nothing ooo....I no dey use jazz o. its a talent. u wanna try grin

Lol... Bros this your gift for dey useful for Sambisa Forest. Please apply for Nigeria Army, joining to fight Boko boys. Her Country needs to make history with ur gift. Abi? Happy weekend! To you also.
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by RobinHez(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2015
Dajugba:

Lol... Bros this your gift for dey useful for Sambisa Forest. Please apply for Nigeria Army, joining to fight Boko boys. Her Country needs to make history with ur gift. Abi? Happy weekend! To you also.
if you can volunteer to. bring me close enough to shekau! grin
#happy weekend
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Dajugba: 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
midasbliss:
I talk am say oneday I go read article like this angry
only God knows what they've been injected with, aint blivin any lie

It real. And why won't you believe? or don't you know someone comment; that He has a slapping gift that makes someone speaks in an unknow tongues.
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by midasbliss(f): 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
Dajugba:

It real. And why won't you believe? or don't you know someone comment; that He has a slapping gift that makes someone speaks in an unknow tongues.
Hehehe! grin
My Mum Has Dat Gift Also...
If She Slaps U... the rest is History...
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Dajugba: 6:03pm On May 02, 2015
midasbliss:

Hehehe! grin
My Mum Has Dat Gift Also...
If She Slaps U... the rest is History...

Hahahahaheha... It so Funny... That's cool any way. I can see, it a manual way of mum using to activating the anointing within you. Hope the gift is not pass to you?
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by midasbliss(f): 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
Dajugba:

Hahahahaheha... It so Funny... That's cool any way. I can see, it a manual way of mum using to activating the anointing within you. Hope the gift is not pass to you?
The Only Way I Can Find Out Is When I Become A Mum. grin
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by Dajugba: 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
midasbliss:

The Only Way I Can Find Out Is When I Become A Mum. grin

Delightful to read such. Wow... More grace to you as you'll discover your hidden gift of slapping someone. Do have a grate evening.

1 Like

Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by scarwiz(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
i dnt believe it @ d man who does.not sleep
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by jpphilips(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2015
He can not feel pain yet Floyd may whether just raked in $400m in one fight. waste of talent.
Re: These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist by dafuturis(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2015
jpphilips:
He can not feel pain yet Floyd may whether just raked in $400m in one fight.
waste of talent.

Floyd Mayweather

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Inspiring Quotes For Law Students / Top 15 Websites To Download Free E-books / ENGINEERING: Which Field Can Easily Get Self-employed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.