Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... (4785 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by aprokov247: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2015

Star actress Chika Ike who recently premiered her reality TV Show ‘African Diva’ reality TV show announced on her instagram page this morning that her contract with bullet energy drink as the brand ambassador has been renewed for 2 years. Congrats to her as she smiles to the bank.
MORE: http://aprokovilla.com/chike-ike-shows-off-body-in-work-out-gear-as-she-announces-shes-renewed-her-contract-with-bullet-energy-drink/
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Merlissa(f): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
OK
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by ritababe(f): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
She fine small sha
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by ginawest(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
yay!!fyn gal..stay fit!
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fab body.
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by may01(f): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
See as she dey shine kiss
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by mhizpeaarl(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
U go girl
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Glowstone(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Fab body.
why are you displaying your butt on a social, undecided you be olosho undecided

Quite disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 3:04am On May 01, 2015
Glowstone:
why are you displaying your butt on a social, undecided you be olosho undecided

Quite disgusting
you must always be checking my profile to know that....you jobless stalker.

I will keep doing whatever the fu..ck I want......a piece of advice you can get a life and stop visiting my profile thou. You piece of sh.i..t!

4 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by sirhot(m): 5:45am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:

I will keep doing whatever the fu..ck I want......a piece of advice you can get a life and stop visiting my profile thou. You piece of sh.i..t!
Ouch! Glowstone that must really hurt! grin grin grin Nice ass there my roky wink

Another publicity stunt! That's not how to handle weights... undecided
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by pretydiva(f): 5:53am On May 01, 2015
Congrats 2 her. Dis babe jst dey mk sense these days
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 6:38am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:

Very unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by joseph1832(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2015
So in Chika Ike's mind, she's working out!. She can continue to deceive herself anyway. Look at what she's even lifting! Something my 2 year old godson will lift effortlessly.

If she wants some free advice she should make Lady Di her personal trainer!. That's hoping Lady Di doesn't make her as crazy as she and her husband Charly Boy is!. grin
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Glowstone(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:

I saw your senseless comment on a post so I decided to check out which human would post such stupid comment only to find a disgusting shit hole on dp

3 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 8:11am On May 01, 2015
Glowstone:

I saw your senseless comment on a post so I decided to check out which human would post such stupid comment only to find a disgusting shit hole on dp
STFU dumb stalker. And yet you say always. Bulls. ..it. stop contradicting yourself you fool. Lol
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 8:14am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
STFU dumb stalker. And yet you say always. Bulls. ..it. stop contradicting yourself you fool. Lol
you never reach to post bikini pic?

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 8:16am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

you never reach to post bikini pic?
keep checking every second...you never know when I may post it. Hopefully you have a lot of time on your hands to keep checking.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
keep checking every second...you never know when I may post it. Hopefully you have a lot of time on your hands to keep checking.
yinmu
dem no born you well make u post am, keep forming ''i cant post whatever i like"

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 8:27am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

yinmu
dem no born you well make u post am, keep forming ''i cant post whatever i like"
yawn so boring.....like I said hopefully you are jobless enough to keep up.
I may post it tommorow, two months from now even 5 years from now. Just keep on keeping up with my profile hahahahhahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
yawn so boring.....like I said hopefully you are jobless enough to keep up.
I may post it tommorow, two months from now even 5 years from now. Just keep on keeping up with my profile hahahahhahaha grin

in your 2kilobyte sense.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Glowstone(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:

Take your stupidity elsewhere,, take it to instagram where you will find sex starved dudes. Nairaland is not for your nonsense. No one wanna see your disgusting stress mark shit hole

Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Glowstone(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:

You are very dumb I swear
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 10:09am On May 01, 2015
Glowstone:

Take your stupidity elsewhere,, take it to instagram where you will find sex starved dudes. Nairaland is not for your nonsense. No one wanna see your disgusting stress mark shit hole

Olosho
You are not only lame but stupid. .d and jobless ohhh and also clueless. Your foolish pathetic azzz you think I even fancy men on nairaland. You better take your fingers from your anu...s and start thinking straight. I can't fu..cking downgrade like that there's so many better dudes in reality please. I got no desire to date you mother fu..cking Moro. .ns on here. You hungry and poor mother fu. .ck ers God forbid the day I should ever desire you fools. And as for my profile I know your fav hobby is visiting it, please son get your self a life and stop wasting so much of your time on it. I know many of your women lack good shape like that, no need to be so obviously insecure and intimidated by it like that hahahaha.

I know you are probably a frustrated jobless nerd, reduce the stupidity please.

Pick a struggle, you can be this useless and st.u.p.i.d hahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Glowstone(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
You are not only lame but stupid. .d and jobless ohhh and also clueless. Your foolish pathetic azzz you think I even fancy men on nairaland. You better take your fingers from your anu...s and start thinking straight. I can't fu..cking downgrade like that there's so many better dudes in reality please. I got no desire to date you mother fu..cking Moro. .no on here. And as for my profile I know your fav hobby is visiting it, please son get your self a life and stop wasting so much of your time on it. I know many of your women lack good shape like that, no need to be so obviously insecure and intimidated by it like that hahahaha.

Pick a struggle, you can be this useless and st.u.p.i.d hahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah.

Stale

DAMN Bitchh stop seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 10:20am On May 01, 2015
Glowstone:

Stale
(
Bitch stop seeking attention
lame...if I was seeking attention then u fools are good at giving it to me. Jobless fu..ck ers. grin

Are u trey songz or the president son for me to even want your attention? First class fool. We all know who the real attention seeker is cuz nigga I didn't even noticed your pathetic and useless existence till you quoted me.

And you know who the batch is? Your mother dude, no wonder she gave birth to a mo.ron like you. It must run in the family lol. I hope u know who your real father is. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
You are not only lame but stupid. .d and jobless ohhh and also clueless. Your foolish pathetic azzz you think I even fancy men on nairaland. You better take your fingers from your anu...s and start thinking straight. I can't fu..cking downgrade like that there's so many better dudes in reality please. I got no desire to date you mother fu..cking Moro. .ns on here. You hungry and poor mother fu. .ck ers God forbid the day I should ever desire you fools. And as for my profile I know your fav hobby is visiting it, please son get your self a life and stop wasting so much of your time on it. I know many of your women lack good shape like that, no need to be so obviously insecure and intimidated by it like that hahahaha.

I hope b0rn2fuck is aware of this

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Glowstone(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
lame...if I was seeking attention then u fools are good at giving it to me. Jobless fu..ck ers. grin

Are u trey songz or the president son for me to even want your attention? First class fool. We all know who the real attention seeker is cuz nigga I didn't even noticed your pathetic and useless existence till you quoted me.

And you know who the batch is? Your mother dude, no wonder she gave birth to a mo.ron like you. It must run in the family lol. I hope u know who your real father is. grin

C'on bitchh , you can be better than this grin

@ bold
No need to reply again I understand who you are cheesy
Sorry I give up

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2015
mobuch:

I hope b0rn2fuck is aware of this
this old man, try to get some little sense, you cannot separate me and rokiatu. She directed the message to Glowstone, what's my business with that?
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
this old man, try to get some little sense, you cannot separate me and rokiatu. She directed the message to Glowstone, what's my business with that?

Pm me for rokiatu's email and number
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2015
mobuch:

Pm me for rokiatu's email and number
lol! Oldman fooling himself
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by kwencypresh(f): 10:54am On May 01, 2015
m happy for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful 37-year Old Actress / ★ Wizkid Pictured With Dammy Krane And Quilox Club Owner After Beef / Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.