Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months (42044 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Ologunjude(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2015
classicB:

Don't get me wrong abeg, am not a baby anymore and I know the difference between a guy that has a good intention and the one that basically needs only sex from me just to boost his ego among his peers.
These are guys that have slept with countless of girls in the church choir and other workers, what is the difference between me and these girls that will make this same guys have good intention towards me?
This isn't asking out, it is simply boosting their ego so they can go about and say 'i have slept with the new worker too'
I do have a boyfriend and theere is nothing hypocritical about that.

How do you know they have slept with countless women? Rumor! rumor!! rumor!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by jmoore(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2015
ifyalways:

Jmoore I can't believe u stance on this. Like seriously?
My stance is in agreement with the bible. Fornication is fornication, no matter the location.

If you don't agree with my stance then you don't agree with the bible too.

The girl sees her nothing wrong with fornicating with her bf, she is concerned about church workers who fornicate.

God gave her 'exclusive right' to fornicate abi?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by hemmaoshos(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2015
I tell you, church of nowadays where you find choir as the best BLOW-JOBBERS...from experience...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Equado(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2015
demmy0325:
Dnt wori.. This will make fp on sunday..
and you my friend was right!!!
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by MrOlai: 8:37am On May 03, 2015
jmoore:

My stance is in agreement with the bible. Fornication is fornication, no matter the location.
If you don't agree with my stance then you don't agree with the bible too.
The girl sees her nothing wrong with fornicating with her bf, she is concerned about church workers who fornicate.
God gave her 'exclusive right' to fornicate abi?
1000000000000000000000 likes!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by frebor(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2015
We hear tales of how Chapel prefect and officials, from way back in secondary school boarding house, had carnal knowledge of themselves. You see those rooms and offices in the basement is where the evil takes place.

Same applies to offices and the likes.

We live in a world where moral values have depreciated and sex is being thrown at you even on the street.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by fennels007(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2015
[b][/b] I told my boyfriend about it and. . . .

And u are complaining, kettle calling pot black

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Gorimakpa1: 8:45am On May 03, 2015
you came here to ask for our approval and blessings. what are you waiting for? oya allow the toasters and wooers to start taking their turns at you collect their share of the national cake abi honeycomb abi is that not what you always wanted in ya dreams and fantasies? this is ya chance to actualize ya WILD SEXUAL FANTASIES when you are done you can as well come back here to NARRATE to us ya experience and the different positions/styles that were experimented on you including the novel ones during your expedition and how you ripped ya boyfriend heart in two....TAWATISH HYPOCRITE! dont quote me
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by PStacks(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2015
classicB:
As a born introvert, i decided to join the church work force six months ago to get more used to people and also to work on the shy part of me.
Two of my sisters are in the church choir and they have both gisted me of how the supposed brother and sisters of God use to continually have sex with each other cry
We are only four girls out of almost 25 guys in my subgroup and to be sincere, all these people are really nice and most times don't bother we girls too much on works to be done.
The problem now is reality is beginning to show itself as some guys in the choir have already started eyeing me, i don't mind them anyway and I guess they must have assumed me to be an easily convinced type of girl just because of the way I smile grin
One is always trying to get my attention in church while the other will not stop disturbing me on whatsaap embarassed
The same me that thought of joining the church choir is already having a rethink of going back to my former self as a bench warmer grin I seriously cannot be a part of this kind of hypocritical act going on right in the church of God. I told my boyfriend about it and it doesn't seem new or surprising to him, it's like this is now the new trend in churches.
I don't know the kind of Christian we call ourself but having sex with Co workers right in. Church is just not done, in most cases the girls are at the loosing end cos every guy in church will know how that guy slept with you and they will probably wanna get under her skirt too cry

A typical christain would tell you we live under a dispensation of "Grace"

Even the Bible says.. "Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound"

My gross with Churches these days is that they've lost their way to the cross.

Moral and social values are eroded, christ-like virtues are far from the church, the church of today is just a dignified "Social Gathering".. A relaxation center. A jamboree.. Everything and anything is ok in the church of christ, But Judgement would start right from the church of christ. Let him who thinks he stands, stands firm lest he falls.
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by MrOlai: 8:50am On May 03, 2015
frebor:
We hear tales of how Chapel prefect and officials, from way back in secondary school boarding house, had carnal knowledge of themselves. You see those rooms and offices in the basement is where the evil takes place.
Same applies to offices and the likes.
We live in a world where moral values have depreciated and sex is being thrown at you even on the street.
grin grin grin

Were you there?
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by puzzler: 8:57am On May 03, 2015
Enoquin:

An interesting example: My cousin's boyfriend went to invite his neighbour who owns a shop for a church programme. My cousin and I were with him. The neighbour declined because according to her, she couldn't wear trousers to church.
My cousin's boyfriend replied with: "If you are comfortable enough to wear trousers outside, you should be comfortable enough to wear to church because God is everywhere. God is not just inside a church building and absent in your shop, neither is he blind to what is done outside the church"
Ironically, she (ur cousins boyfriend's neighbor) doesn't need to follow him to d church, since God is everywhere... Dis ar one of d ways dis selfish MOG's play mind games and distort even d bible to suit their lusts... its no longer news how some MOG's would quote scriptures and confuse a lady into pulling her pants..some go say na GRACE ...
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by bankai2015(f): 9:05am On May 03, 2015
otipoju:
True talk....its a big slap on God's face.

From my teenage yeara till date I find it hard to have romantic/lust feelings for a sister in church.

I am there to worship praise and pray and then go my house.

But after church service, you go dey chase those bread seller

Or dey even sleep with your girlfriend.

No be the same thing.

Nigeria is so full of hypocrite

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by free2ryhme: 9:06am On May 03, 2015
classicB:
As a born introvert, i decided to join the church work force six months ago to get more used to people and also to work on the shy part of me.
Two of my sisters are in the church choir and they have both gisted me of how the supposed brother and sisters of God use to continually have sex with each other cry
We are only four girls out of almost 25 guys in my subgroup and to be sincere, all these people are really nice and most times don't bother we girls too much on works to be done.
The problem now is reality is beginning to show itself as some guys in the choir have already started eyeing me, i don't mind them anyway and I guess they must have assumed me to be an easily convinced type of girl just because of the way I smile grin
One is always trying to get my attention in church while the other will not stop disturbing me on whatsaap embarassed
The same me that thought of joining the church choir is already having a rethink of going back to my former self as a bench warmer grin I seriously cannot be a part of this kind of hypocritical act going on right in the church of God. I told my boyfriend about it and it doesn't seem new or surprising to him, it's like this is now the new trend in churches.
I don't know the kind of Christian we call ourself but having sex with Co workers right in. Church is just not done, in most cases the girls are at the loosing end cos every guy in church will know how that guy slept with you and they will probably wanna get under her skirt too cry

Why do u have to wait till Sunday to push thus post to frontage? Or r u of the idea that church related matters must be only on Sunday just as people do eat only rice and meat on Sunday
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2015
Roflmao! Welcome to the real world! Just one word of advise to you: Never allow what people do to determine who you become or discourage you. I've been in same situation, but I simply ignored all the atrocities and focused on dedicating my life to God and pleasing Him only.

There are thousands out there who pretend a lot. They say something and do otherwise, their lifestyle is a direct contradiction to what they claim to be. Some are even Pastors. So, brace up for more of such disappointment.

Only you can choose how you want to live. Do you want to run with the pack, or choose to live a lonely, dedicated and committed life to God.

The choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by bankai2015(f): 9:07am On May 03, 2015
classicB:

You won tell me say you never sleep with your boyfriend for once?

And you dey complain about church sex.

HYPOCRITE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Kulas: 9:14am On May 03, 2015
Op,pls are u having sex with ur bf.Note if u are,hmmm,remember sin is sin.Weda u r a worker in d church and still committing it with ur bf,u r just deceiving urself.Can a child of God commit fornication?.On d church members issue,I dnt know what has penetrated d church.A house of God.many do no longer preach against sin.They no longer preach some words that can make you when u hear it,u will go back house and vow never to commit sin again because of d kind "bullet"they hit to u using word of God as against sin.May God have mercy on us.I will like my fellow Nlders to pick a copy of this "preaching tape" by Rev. Chidi Okoroafor.1. "So you later came here" 2."Injury time part 1 and 2".Pls look for it and take time and listen to the message.May God help us in Jesus name- Amen!
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Beface(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2015
classicB:

If you are not bold enough to tell a man No it means you are not good enough to be a house wife! Their keep disturbing you because you tolerate them. There are Judas everywhere so keep the church out of it. The problem is not the Choir,the problem is your inability to tell them No. Abeg i they go church jor!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Maser: 9:17am On May 03, 2015
Na wa for you OP!
So you that is calling others hipocrite even have a boyfriend yourself. You just exposed yourself and have no reason to disdain the people you sought so hard to condemn.
You're all the same cos I'm certain your boyfriend isn't there just to celebrate holy communion with you each time you meet. First remove the beam in your eyes before trying to remove the speck in others'.
Not in any way condoning immorality in Church but you're in no position to condemn anyone since you too are neck-deep in the business.

Besides, since none of those brothers attempting to draw close to you has verbally and specifically made sexual advances to you, there's no evidence that sex is what they have in mind. They may just sincerely want to get close to study you before proposing marriage. It often happens like that and meanwhile you're childishly reading a different meaning solely on the premise of what your sisters told you. Sure, shit happens in church but you haven't proven its the case here. You're merely suspecting people who may not have what you have in mind in theirs.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Nobody: 9:17am On May 03, 2015
classicB:

Don't get me wrong abeg, am not a baby anymore and I know the difference between a guy that has a good intention and the one that basically needs only sex from me just to boost his ego among his peers.
These are guys that have slept with countless of girls in the church choir and other workers, what is the difference between me and these girls that will make this same guys have good intention towards me?
This isn't asking out, it is simply boosting their ego so they can go about and say 'i have slept with the new worker too'

I personally have gotten you wrong because what your boyfriend does with you is also what your co church workers are looking for.

So your church doesn't preach against fornication ? What sort of church worker even told her boyfriend ?

That's how some of you with disjointed minds will see a sincere Church brother's marriage proposal and you will reject and tell him you are engaged while in essence you are just committing fornication without marriage in view..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Fourwinds: 9:17am On May 03, 2015
masterchi:
op apart from posting this ur story here, have u tried doing anytin sensible about it? Like reporting to a superior in the church or an elder or even ur pastor or abi u join th group to see how the attention feel?
look at dis one. Elders and some pastors wey even dey bleep for church. Except if she is lucky to report to a good one

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Enoquin(f): 9:20am On May 03, 2015
puzzler:

Ironically, she (ur cousins boyfriend's neighbor) doesn't need to follow him to d church, since God is everywhere... Dis ar one of d ways dis selfish MOG's play mind games and distort even d bible to suit their lusts... its no longer news how some MOG's would quote scriptures and confuse a lady into pulling her pants..some go say na GRACE ...

cheesy Another interesting view

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by john650(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2015
major466:
I understand what you are going through. I myself was in a similar situation.
There really isn't anything wrong with dating someone in the church except of course you don't want to be known as the church LovePeddler. The church is a microcosm of the larger society. If you as a woman have experience with men who only want to sleep with you and nothing else, you are very likely to meet the same men in church.

With that said, I would say exercise the same caution you do with men you meet inside the church as you do outside the church. As much as the church is supposed to be a place you come to connect with God, it also serves as a social setting where people meet and form friendships, relationships and sometimes marriages.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by stonecoldcafe: 9:22am On May 03, 2015
@ClassicB, it could mean they want to date you and it could possibly lead to marriage. At least na from boyfriend e dey enter marriage. Well seeing you already have a boyfriend, kindly tell him/them off. Be firm and act it. Not the one you'd say no and still be shining teeth with them, accepting gifts, strolling with them, flirting with them and generally giving mixed signals.

Now if you have done all these i.e rebuffing him/them and it continues, report to your leader - I mean the head of that unit. If nothing happens or your unit head is covering for them or even part of their gang then report to a senior leader like a pastor!

Oh yes, I nor cover mouth talk so. A good leader who cares for his flocks will take decisive action. Now if nothing happens, then its time to leave that COZA inspired place you call a church! Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Fourwinds: 9:24am On May 03, 2015
Beface:

If you are not bold enough to tell a man No it means you are not good enough to be a house wife! Their keep disturbing you because you tolerate them. There are Judas everywhere so keep the church out of it. The problem is not the Choir,the problem is your inability to tell them No. Abeg i they go church jor!
my body, dat is it. Simply say No No No No No No No ......... OP wen ur NO full dictionary, all d brodas go run

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by jemype(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2015
how? where guys toasting u?
major466:
I understand what you are going through. I myself was in a similar situation.
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Ndkings1(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2015
Before i comment, i do like to know the name of ur church.
The name of churches this days is the yardstick or benchmark of measurement of the Godliness of its members.
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Ezebu(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2015
Integrity has lost its place in the service of God!have you ever pondered why our society is the way it is?Even so called men of God have derailed.
Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by herald9: 9:39am On May 03, 2015
mtcheeeew...so OP have you forgotten that the church is a society of humans not of heavenly beings?
If you think the church people are different from the normal everyday people around you then you're on a long thing... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by SweetSoup(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2015
classicB:

As a Christian, are you suppose to have sex or indulge in sexual activities with your boyfriend or anyone else before marriage?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2015
U already have a bf. So such things about church should not be strange to u

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Nobody: 9:46am On May 03, 2015
@OP, this one na normal thing inside choir n workers na.
I wonder wat u'd be saying if it was a hot,sexy,cute,single pastor dat visited u at home(where u live alone),coming 2 preach daily 2 save ur soul(4rm hell), n he's giving u brotherly hug, so tight ur boobs r flat on his big chest, with brotherly kisses 4rm ur cheeks to ur fore-head to ur shoulders n ur neck.
Hahahahahahaha... True story! I had 2 run. because I actually just wanted 2 Bleep d christianity outta dat pastor. I didn't because I had a bf n didn't wanna cheat.
But if I were single, I would've shut my door n u know wat *wink*
What happens inside churches ain't different 4rm wat happens outside.
If u wanna continue ur christianity, u shouldn't be complaining, ignore wat u see inside ur church
NB: I'm Non-Religious

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months by Strongbest(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2015
1dafullymade:
buh OP, permit me to ask, u hv a "BoyFriend" right?, & this ur "boyfriend", I supoz he is a christian, right?...if ur answers to d above questions are in d affirmative, den u confuse me with d "I don't want to be a part of the "hypocrite" thing going on in d church.."statement....just as ur now boyfriend,who I believe is a "christian" saw,admired,wooed u & u accepted, is the same way these other guys saw,admired(still admire),wooed(still wooing) u & is upto u to either accept or reject their advances...so whatz d news here? or are they outrightly asking u for sex?, is it now wrong for pple,irrespective of d group they belong in, to xpress themselves?is it not possible for dez guys asking u out to actually mean well & "might" respect & abide by any conditions u give...by the way,don't u think dat u and ur boyfriend are already hypocrites(that is,if u guys indulge in kissing & any other sexual acts,even if u don't indulge in s*x itself)?.........

Nawa for we women, if they "woo/pursue" us,wahala, if they don't, we start crying & going from one church/pastor to the other asking for deliverance...its well oooo

Anyways sweetie, plz don't b pissed,just appreciate dem for desiring u & politely turn dem down(so far dey ar young unmarried pple), buh if is d married ones ? my dear, u really don't need to be polite cus itz obvious what they want..

Plz keep serving d Lord in anyway u can, don't b discouraged by all d distractions plz...

O ma'am, I wish I could like your post one thousand and one times and even more.

I'm very glad we still have your type here. You have said it all, let the Op read your post and be ministered to.

May we not be an instrument in the hand of the devil to rubbish the body of Christ.

Stay blessed sis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.