Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari (24141 Views)

Nigerian Man Loses Job Of N120k Pay Because Of N2k / His Pastor Prayed For A Miraculous Job For Him But Now He Is Advising Otherwise / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by duchez(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
Thief Obasanjo when he was in power sold Transcorp Hilton to himself for pennies.

This exposes that Thief Obasanjo is faking support for Buhari / APC , secretly workng to remove Buhari.

May the gods protect our president elect and his incoming govt and punish anyody planning evil against them and Nigeria.
Dude, that hotel is nt obj's. Tony Elumelu is the chairman, all the same, may God protect our incoming president. Amen.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Clear discrimination on political grounds! Illegal in all European countries. Sadly Naija lacks anything more than the most rudimentary employment law.

But I have seen elections won and lost by many parties in many countries. I have NEVER seen such a bunch of spoiled brats throw so many tantrums over losing!

We say "If you wont let me win then I will not play anymore and will throw my toys out of the pram and cry and howl!"
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by helphelp: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ewo
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by demmy0325(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am I suppose 2 believe this? Hmn.......... Nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Helkayklassic(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
That's the penalty of working in Nestle and taking Unilever Products to office while Nestle also produce that kind of product. Enter street bro, hustle continues.

5 Likes

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by diamondzzs(f): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pure lies... my question is y? undecided
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
I guess this is the new trend in naija. People come out with diff lies just to get some national sympathy. SMH for my people

2 Likes

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by salesRep: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gd
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Funpeter: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
sorry bro compensation coming your way.

btw who notice the general manager is not nigeria?

an holland national.
when are we going to be like korea who says what we dont have we dont need.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by deltapikin(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
My only advice is that if the sacked employee is sure of what he said he should go and seek redress in industrial court instead of politicizing the issue. For how long will this issue of APC and PDP ends. You have the right to associate with any political party but that should be kept aside from your place of work especially considering his nature of job.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by gogodaye(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.....we are in dire need of another hogwash passed off as a story...
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
This guy is a liar and should tell us the real reason he was sacked

1 Like

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by porka: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
funkiebully:
Khalid has mastered APC's lies and propaganda.
[size=16pt]
One of Imam Lai Mohammed's apprentice just trying to get freedom. He will still go and learn some more. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by ndcide(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
What's the difference between this story and that involving the Oba of Lagos? My point is that those who were on the side of the Oba , simply for ethnic and APC reasons, will want to do "Aluta" for this story which most likely may be a lie.

If for any reason the person in question lost his job, I honestly pray for him that he gets another better Job fast.

But what I'm uncomfortable with is if he wants to do an APC vs PDP thing with the situation

that is if the story is true.

1 Like

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by UdohOby(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
And everyone really thinks this guy was fired cus he is an APC supporter. He is just an attention seeker. He wants to get the attention of APC, just like the others have done. He was fired since Feb, and he is speaking out just after APC won the election. He doesn't have the strength to trek like his other brothers. Hilton is a hotel with standard, and wouldn't for a reason like this fire a staff that had worked for them for 10 years. He has a hidden agenda. He should be ignored jor.

1 Like

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by betty202020(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, dont worry, GMB will pay him monthly allowance of #5000. Anybody in public service hotels inclusive is not suppose to be partisan. His actions can cost the hotel some of her customers..
Demmzy15:
Don't worry GMB would find you another job, just be patient. If Buhari can't, then Rochas would!

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by eleko1: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
All I read so far is a cooked up lie against the sacked young man.why dnt they sack him 9 yrs ago .dead rat dey smile
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by sunsewa: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Imagine story, mallam you don't know how to arrange or frame lie,go and read hardly chase,meanwhile na so so lie lie,I dey hear from this northern guys since buhari win election, Lagos to abuja,Adamawa to Lagos,Adamawa to abuja,the next na sambisa to abuja,all na by leggative Benz,make we dey watch the movie see as e go take end.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Ezenwa11(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
In my place of work, I dare not mention political parties not to mention of openly supporting one. Please people should abide by the ethics and norms guiding their works.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by babestella: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
I smell lies here.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by redhook(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
KoloOyinbo:
Clear discrimination on political grounds! Illegal in all European countries. Sadly Naija lacks anything more than the most rudimentary employment law.

But I have seen elections won and lost by many parties in many countries. I have NEVER seen such a bunch of spoiled brats throw so many tantrums over losing!

We say "If you wont let me win then I will not play anymore and will throw my toys out of the pram and cry and howl!"

......YOU sir! Deserves THIS for making such a valid point!

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by gebest: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
O boy u b mumu, somebody employ u and u com dey insult am nd expect say em no go sack u abi.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Transcorp hilton?
Who still lodge in that hotel filled with white racists who insult black staffs, and thus staffs will just stand there, looking /laughing like fools in other not to lose their jobs!
Transcorp Hilton is another imperialist Hotel like Hôtel des Mille Collines in Rwanda! undecided
sad
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by thefakestan: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
UdohOby:
And everyone really thinks this guy was fired cus he is an APC supporter. He is just an attention seeker. He wants to get the attention of APC, just like the others have done. He was fired since Feb, and he is speaking out just after APC won the election. He doesn't have the strength to trek like his other brothers. Hilton is a hotel with standard, and wouldn't for a reason like this fire a staff that had worked for them for 10 years. He has a hidden agenda. He should be ignored jor.
With more people like you, indeed Nigeria has a future.

1 Like

Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by NobleG1(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2015
Sue Transcorp!
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by condralbede(m): 1:11am On May 01, 2015
Why r we just seeing it nowBig fat lie, all this abokiis are talking us for a ride ooo.And I won't be surprised,if buhari compensate them in a big way.

Even d ones trekking from Lag to Abj,jogging from owerri to orlu, Maiduguri to abj n d rest...
maybe I shld start my own adventure, how about swimming d Lagos lagoon, hope nobody hv done that grin
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Godsonkemz(m): 2:00am On May 01, 2015
U shudnt have bitten the hand that fed you for the past 10yrs. That's ingratitude, an act of disloyalty. You wil have to wait til APC assumes power after hand over.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by Xano(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2015
Our sympathies. Its very unfortunate this now happens. Contracts have been terminated because the partners support different political parties. At times, its important to observe your colleagues, be indifferent. Some bosses or partners can't stop but be offended when their party looses an election.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by delishpot: 6:58am On May 01, 2015
Sad, sad Can this realy happen? I believe he has stepped on some toes. He may have agressively done his own APC campaign. Maybe he even was rude to his bosses in the name of sai Buhari.
I do not want to believe that he alone voted for APC in the wholE Hilton Abuja.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by light004: 7:52am On May 01, 2015
If this is true then it's most unfortunate. No one should be discriminated against because of his political party affiliations and going to the extend of terminating an appointment of over ten years is so wrong.

I still maintain a lot of egos have been bruised during this elections and politicians in both divide should come together to heal open wounds and the nation. We must pull together as a nation to make any meaningful progress. Yes, there are winners and losers in every election but invariably, we Nigerians including the losers are the ultimate winners. Why do I say this? Simple, if we elect a performing government that transform the country with lots of Jobs, adequate security, good health, modern infrastructure and other amenities even the losers will benefit and everyone will be happy. Seeing elections like a battlefield that the perceived foes should be destroyed will ultimately destroy Nigeria.
The fight we often engage in is not necessary rather let work to solve our mutual problems and challenges.
Re: Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari by fanysteve: 11:59am On May 01, 2015
alaoeri:
No cause for alarm under GMB jobs go brekete. wink
GMB BABA ONE CHANCE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) / Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.