Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (12349 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On May 01, 2015
IamOdin:

and that's why u'll clock 40 without getting married..idi0t.
ur a big fool..na crush u cm do 4 Nairaland,wen ur mates r busy hustling n working hard 4 their future.i.diot.com
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by pretydiva(f): 6:18am On May 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
.sad all dis babe forming hard to get
tel me more
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by richidinho(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
Cutehector come ooo,,,,ME AND YOU KISSING ON A TREE)

7FF4D753
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by danbrowndmf(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2015
Twaci:
I dumped him undecided

Thought u all were current on today news
thank God,so i guess now is my time to be with u.cheesy
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by danbrowndmf(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Orijin na baskard
lmao
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by tolumabadeje: 7:17am On May 01, 2015
why you go propose on a site that no get face. The picture on profile can be fake. She you know
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by tolumabadeje: 7:22am On May 01, 2015
Plenty girls dey street that are looking for boyfriends. You can start with JSS3 student. They plenty like pure water sachet and they no be virgin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 7:35am On May 01, 2015
pinkycute:
Wowwwwwww thanks for the compliment kiss kiss

ur welcome
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 7:53am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Thief koko... lol
shocked
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 7:56am On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

Na ipledge hold the key that'll unlock me, so no waste your time
ROTFL.. Let's c about dat wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 7:57am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
kinglekan see ur life grin grin
undecided
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 8:00am On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

I'm new jare, I av been viewing as a guest for the past 3years .
shocked
So in other words you have been stalking Ipledge for 3years?
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 8:03am On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Bring condom.
KingTom abeg I need one of those N1,000 durex. grin
Just send stephenqueen make him bring am sharapaly.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by MrsChima(f): 8:34am On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

I am in hotel waiting.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 8:56am On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I am in hotel waiting.
KingTOM abeg fast naaaaa!!! Seee once in an eternity opportunity ooo..
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Just send make him bring am sharapaly.

See ur life .. Early morning
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 9:15am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

*covers face*

Don't tell her oooooo sad

1 Like

Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by KingTom(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

KingTOM abeg fast naaaaa!!! Seee once in an eternity opportunity ooo..
kinglekan:

We no dey sell again grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by KingTom(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

No mind the elede grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 9:19am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:

We no dey sell again grin
KingTom:
No mind the elede grin
undecided
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 9:25am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
No mind the elede grin

Whisperer morning oh .. Wheres ur stunt double godvilla
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by KingTom(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2015
Let me propose embarassed You are like a part of me, I love you so much, you actually know so much about me. No one can replace you in my heart! You are me, I am you embarassed I love you...

Wait for the name...

very soon...

I LOVE YOU KINGTOM grin grin grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by KingTom(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Whisperer morning oh .. Wheres ur stunt double godvilla
In your bed lipsrsealed
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 10:40am On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked
So in other words you have been stalking Ipledge for 3years?

Yes king, it's not my fault. I'm in love, take a look at those eyes.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 10:55am On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

oyinkanade...
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 11:00am On May 01, 2015
This quack is here grin
KingTom:
Let me propose embarassed You are like a part of me, I love you so much, you actually know so much about me. No one can replace you in my heart! You are me, I am you embarassed I love you...

Wait for the name...

very soon...

I LOVE YOU KINGTOM grin grin grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 11:08am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
oyinkanade...

Accept now or.....
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 11:19am On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

Accept now or.....
accept what?stay for now
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 11:31am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
accept what?stay for now

Accept my proposal
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2015
Hmmmm, interesting...Anyway i dont hv any so mk I jst dey entertained fr here cool
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by kinglekan: 11:45am On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

Ipledge please take this babe to the altar ASAP and put a baby in that tummy. grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 11:47am On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Ipledge please take this babe to the altar ASAP and put a baby in that tummy. grin
you want Make i say yes,so you can do what you know how to do best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / "Heard Boobs Milk Cure Corona Virus"very Busty Lagos Lady Shares Her Boobs Photo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.