Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend (2006 Views)

Victims Support Fund Interview / Starting A Career In H.r Free Seminar. / Victims Support Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by tochimajesty: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015

Be earlier
in 
Abuja
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Kyimani: 10:53pm On May 09, 2015
I just got an exam schedule for Monday but pls update me how urs went
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by ekiloui(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2015
Kyimani:
I just got an exam schedule for Monday but pls update me how urs went

How did you apply please
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Ifeoba: 9:33pm On May 27, 2015
Has anyone gotten invitation for the second round Interview since the last one we had on the 6th of May at VSF office in Abuja? Anybody with useful information about whether they have completed recruitment or not should please update this forum. I was interviewed for the position of Programme Assistant. What about you?
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by babeface3: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
people are still waiting but i think the fuel scarcity affected a whole lot of things
Ifeoba:
Has anyone gotten invitation for the second round Interview since the last one we had on the 6th of May at VSF office in Abuja? Anybody with useful information about whether they have completed recruitment or not should please update this forum. I was interviewed for the position of Programme Assistant. What about you?
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Ifeoba: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Babeface3, you could be right. Lot of people are waiting, probably they get in touch before the end of June.
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Ologunjude(m): 6:07am On Jun 13, 2015
They just invited someone I met there who applied for the post of grant manager. On the 7th of June. I applied for the same position too and was in Abuja for the first interview but didn't get the mail. Am so sad!
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Ifeoba: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Ologunjude, whao, sorry about that. They may still invite u sha.Don't give up yet. Do u have info about program officers and program assistant. Whether they have invited anyone? When also did u go for your first interview? Your response wil be helpful. Thanks.
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Ologunjude(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Ifeoba:
Ologunjude, whao, sorry about that. They may still invite u sha.Don't give up yet. Do u have info about program officers and program assistant. Whether they have invited anyone? When also did u go for your first interview? Your response wil be helpful. Thanks.

I pray so. It was on the 6th of May. I will find out from my contact there if they have called programme officers there.
Regards.
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Ifeoba: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ologunjude, I came for my interview on the 6th of May also. Pls, help us confirm those they invited from your contact, please. This will be helpful. But you said you were interviewed for the position of grant manager? I thought they only interviewed for the position of program assistants of the available units/dept which grant management is among. Pls, clerify. Thanks.
Re: Victim Support Fund Abuja? u r free to attend by Ifeoba: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Any latest info friends?

(1) (Reply)

Skype Interview / Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... / How Can I Get An OAP Job In A Radio Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.