Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. (855 Views)

Governor Adams Oshiomole And Lala Fortez Wedding In Benin, Edo State / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Rokiatu,the Sexiest Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by Ahmad4452(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why do Nairalander guyz love to bash Rokiatu and Lala in any thread they are.
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by Beamborla(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Prolly became they gat what they wish to have but can't have.

But why have you created this thread for the love of whatever
To open them to another set of bashing or what?
They bash them because of people like you who wouldn't leave them alone.
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by Utchgirl(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
It is because Y has two legs and a tail
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by prevail23(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
to slap u dey hungry me! wetin be ur problem sef? maintain na! BTW; ders no such tin as "NairAlander guys"
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by prevail23(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
to slap u dey hungry me! wetin be ur problem sef? maintain na! BTW; ders no such tin as "NairAlander guys"
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op,simple pùnny,you won't get.undecided

Those two girls have the most expensive punnies on Nl.lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
maybe becos they get too much unnecessary attention. no time to bash btw.
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by K3bee(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
I dn't want molest diz time , if u think is molifying you easy as 123 grin google search grin
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by MrDojo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Danhumprey:
Op,simple pùnny,you won't get.undecided

Those two girls have the most expensive punnies on Nl.lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Who are they?,just hearing those name for the first time
Re: Why Do Nairalander Guyz Love To Bash Rokiatu And Lala In Any Thread They Are. by adellam16(f): 11:03am On May 01, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Who are they?,just hearing those name for the first time
lol

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The World’s Biggest Hips And Backside (see Photo) / All I Want From My Fellow Nairalanders Is To Wish Me Happy Birthday. / Sanitation Exercise Holds Tomorrow With Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.