Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like (8408 Views)

Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2015
MrPristine:

Am I the one that suggested that he had enemies

Yes. When it was pointed out that someone was not his enemy, you quickly rushed in to ask 'so who was'? Implication being that he MUST have an enemy. If A is not my enemy, it does not mean that B is.
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by LightIndarkness: 3:51pm On May 07, 2015
jcross19:
what do you call yourself ? Is not slave? Am son to my God and HE is not ashamed to be my father. But you are slave to allah . Mr like what I have said both in worship, praises and prayers there is no need to use any language but my dialect is enough for me. Are you not ashame ? If you want to worship allah you make use of arabic why not your language then it means when you want to pray you are making use of thesame arabic that makes you look inferior. Because I have never see any muslim who use his or her dialect to pray because they believe won't be answered because can't hear their language shame on allah and mohamMAD.

You said thats make them slave to arabs or you are running away smiley

To be slave to Allah Is not same to be slave to Arabs
And any brother can pray to Allah in his own Language
But in Worshiping He use Arabic Language ... Because Quran written in arabic ... simple

But for you when you worship or pray to the Son of God or the Lord you really make your self slave to Jewish
Because your God Lord is A jewish man Called Jesus
And his mother also A Jewish women Called mary

See you are the slave to Jewish smiley

For me I am an Muslim Arab and I am slave to Allah the allmighty Nor Prophet Mohammed or any Human or Angel or any thing else

So don't claim that we are slaves to Arabs Because you Worshiping A jewish man ... shame on you

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by jcross19: 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
LightIndarkness:

You said thats make them slave to arabs or you are running away smiley

To be slave to Allah Is not same to be slave to Arabs
And any brother can pray to Allah in his own Language
But in Worshiping He use Arabic Language ... Because Quran written in arabic ... simple

But for you when you worship or pray to the Son of God or the Lord you really make your self slave to Jewish
Because your God Lord is A jewish man Called Jesus
And his mother also A Jewish women Called mary

See you are the slave to Jewish smiley

For me I am an Muslim Arab and I am slave to Allah the allmighty Nor Prophet Mohammed or any Human or Angel or any thing else

So don't claim that we are slaves to Arabs Because you Worshiping A jewish man ... shame on you
is not new to me alfa , if mohammad can tell you that shaitan can hide in your nose and you believe that shows muslims are allah toys. That's not an excuse sir if your book is written in arabic does sir your allah don't approve any language than arabic because it can't hear any other lanuage because that allah is fraud man made gods that can't move or talk its mouth was mohamMAD who did not hear any other language than arabic now that was the reason he called you people allah slaves because is using you people any how.
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by LightIndarkness: 4:58pm On May 07, 2015
jcross19:
is not new to me alfa , if mohammad can tell you that shaitan can hide in your nose and you believe that shows muslims are allah toys. That's not an excuse sir if your book is written in arabic does sir your allah don't approve any language than arabic because it can't hear any other lanuage because that allah is fraud man made gods that can't move or talk its mouth was mohamMAD who did not hear any other language than arabic now that was the reason he called you people allah slaves because is using you people any how.

I see you hate Arabs... It's not about the Islam its about Arabs and Arabic Langauge
It's about Arab race Which I don't blame you I know from where you get this hate.
It's from Europe Christain's my enemy I think you respect them too much right.

Any way If you hate arabs then you hate Sudan Somalia
Which both are Arab country.
But Muslims Arabs don't hate any brother what ever his race is And in the same time we hate any enemy of Allah what ever his race is even if he an arab person

And when hate Arab race thats you mean you hate seeds of Abraham and it seems you don't know that you hate your God cousins

And European Christain hate arabs becuase of jewish the cursed people they knew that when they killed Jesus Christ the Allmighty made a new tastement with arab seeds of Ismeal son of Ibraham
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by jcross19: 5:44pm On May 07, 2015
LightIndarkness:

I see you hate Arabs... It's not about the Islam its about Arabs and Arabic Langauge
It's about Arab race Which I don't blame you I know from where you get this hate.
It's from Europe Christain's my enemy I think you respect them too much right.

Any way If you hate arabs then you hate Sudan Somalia
Which both are Arab country.
But Muslims Arabs don't hate any brother what ever his race is And in the same time we hate any enemy of Allah what ever his race is even if he an arab person

And when hate Arab race thats you mean you hate seeds of Abraham and it seems you don't know that you hate your God cousins

And European Christain hate arabs becuase of jewish the cursed people they knew that when they killed Jesus Christ the Allmighty made a new tastement with arab seeds of Ismeal son of Ibraham

lol am here laughing here ? Wait oh did you just mention hate? Oh no , see , here am talking about the supremacy of allah here. If allah is that power can make everything then why are you people killing for allah , it is powerless a toothless goons gods. Ordinary and simple language allah can't hear even a man around me here is boastful of hearing more than ten languages why not self acclaimed almighty allah . Allah is poo or fraud one out of the two.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2015
She's free to convert but that doesn't give her the right to say such nasty things about Islam - Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by LightIndarkness: 9:53pm On May 07, 2015
jcross19:
lol am here laughing here ? Wait oh did you just mention hate? Oh no , see , here am talking about the supremacy of allah here. If allah is that power can make everything then why are you people killing for allah , it is powerless a toothless goons gods. Ordinary and simple language allah can't hear even a man around me here is boastful of hearing more than ten languages why not self acclaimed almighty allah . Allah is poo or fraud one out of the two.

Your answer show hates I am muslim I don't hide my Faith or trying to be Fake person so other Would like me

And You try to jumping around and try to change the subject

But even when you change the subject and turn it to another subject I can answer you

You said that Allah the Almighty cann't hear the people Did the Alimghty told you so ?
Or you just thinking ... any way you can think in any thing but facts remain facts

I will answer your Q. why we killing the people by the name of Allah the Almighty?
Why Allah the Almighty doesn't Kill his enemy if the Almighty have the power to do so?

Let's correct your First Q. we don't kill people we fight the enemy of Almighty specific the enemy whom fight against Islam
So the enemy of Almighty who don't harm Muslim or fight against Islam they will not be harm
Even the children and womens and the old People of whom fight against Eslam will not be killed
So I will answer why we fight the enemy of Allah the Almighty .
The answer Why Allah the Almighty don't kill his enemy if Almighty have the power to do so
Because almighty mercy he give the chance in this life to correct or to obey his rule and worship him

from Quran :

Al Kahf 58

(And your Lord is the Forgiving, full of mercy. If He were to impose blame upon them for what they earned, He would have hastened for them the punishment. Rather, for them is an appointment from which they will never find an escape.)

An Nahl 61

(And if Allah were to impose blame on the people for their wrongdoing, He would not have left upon the earth any creature, but He defers them for a specified term. And when their term has come, they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede )

Al Irsa 18-20

(Whoever should desire the immediate - We hasten for him from it what We will to whom We intend. Then We have made for him Hell, which he will [enter to] burn, censured and banished.
But whoever desires the Hereafter and exerts the effort due to it while he is a believer - it is those whose effort is ever appreciated [by Allah ].
To each [category] We extend - to these and to those - from the gift of your Lord. And never has the gift of your Lord been restricted)

So Almighty is not Only Powerful he also Have mercy
And his enemy will go to hell in Doom day and no body or deity or any one what ever he is or how powerful he is
can save the enemy of the Almighty.

Now why we fight the enemy of Almighty in this life
Then answer:
First about the People who are not Muslim and they do no harm to Muslim and who harm Muslim ...

Al Mumtahenah 8-9

(Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.)

Why Muslim fight ...

Al Tubaah 12-16

(And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.

Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.

Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people

And remove the fury in the believers' hearts. And Allah turns in forgiveness to whom He wills; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Do you think that you will be left [as you are] while Allah has not yet made evident those among you who strive [for His cause] and do not take other than Allah , His Messenger and the believers as intimates? And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.)

There is alot of Ayat in Quran that explain and answer your question I just give you some hint

When you think about Allah the almighty don't think about Yehweh in holy bible which he kill for no clear reason

Ezekiel 9:6

Kill them all--old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders.
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by arsenalwenger: 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
She's free to convert but that doesn't give her the right to say such nasty things about Islam - Religion of peace
Thank you for reminding me that Islam is a religion of peace (trade mark). See what mohamMAD asked you muslims to do:

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2 Likes

Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2015
Akpobaro:

sorry bro., christianity is also satanic in origin. God is not a christian. Jesus christ is not the real name for the Son of God. It is YAHUSHUA, the real hebrew name for the Son of God.

Don't be deceived. Check out the thread I posted that deals with this heresy that you seemed to have swallowed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2313450/does-name-jesus-actually-mean
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
jcross19:

his name was alfa azeez but now evangelist mose. I will create a thread for his confession he made to me. He told me that he started seeking the truth the day he stumbled across a verse in quran or hadith that says woe unto those that bow down to what they don't know,then since he started to seek the truth. He was converted in a dream. I will post the full story when am ready.

The moment they start reading their Qur'an with understanding is the time their eyes will be opened to see that they've been following a lie all along. I'll be looking forward to reading from your proposed thread.
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Good for you girl know you can be with out cloths
It's Good for men so they can enjoy your body

Even better because Musliums killed 50 million christain in WW2

Oh its got to much better because you don't need to marry to have child or sex

Isn't wondrful to have a baby from unknown father

Even so welcome to the free world where millions of africans dead as slave in USA and south Amirca

What wonderful story hope you enjoy your life

Thanks Allah that I am muslium wink

The Bible has a name for Allah. Check out the videoclip and find out who he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn042VA-VA
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
ababda:

Let wikipedia and Google search be your friend.

Sudan official languages

Official languages
Arabic, English[3]

Most people speak arabic, and English as well as Chinese is secondary.

Those that do speak Arabic do they all read their Qur'an? undecided
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by Anas09: 10:37pm On May 14, 2015
@ lightinthedark you just shut urself in the leg. Someone said ur god does not understand any other language apart from arabic, that, everything a muslim does must be in arabic, u said its not true. But u just said, somalia and sudan black african countries are arabic countries? Why is it neccessary to become an arabic nation and inscribe arabic in everything they do wen they bcome muslims, is it not so that allah will recognise them?Really? If allah understands anyother language, then why do all muslims everywhere in the world must become an arab in order to be a good muslim? You see? This is the differences between u the muslim and I the christian. You, the muslim must identify with arabs and try to speak arabic at least know it enough to chant ur prayers, but I the christian, don't feel the need to become a jew or speak the jewish language in order to communicate with Christ. Christians don't have a religious language by which we r known or the language our God understands. As a matter of fact, we don't need Speech or a comprehensible language to talk to God. I can lie down with my eyes open or closed , my mouth shut, and pray for 2hrs, the person lying on the same bed with me won't hear a wisper.our God is a spirit, spirits don't have speech or languages. Just communicate, any language will do. Its the connection that matters. But islam is not like that. U must chant in arabic which most of the time the chanters don't know what they r chanting. Do u know why some people cry or laugh while praying? Its not a language thing, its a connection. Come to christianity and enjoy fellowship with christ. Its awesme. Here u r not a slave, not even a servant but a son. Hating the jew is not new. Mohammed was convinced by his friend Al tabari the grat fabricator, who fabricated jewish names to arabic, and fabricated mohammed's geneology to ishmael, to link the false, stealing, sexy prophet with holy men. Trying to lie that he is the descendant of Ismael, and since God accepted Isaac as the seed of Abraham and rejected the bastard Ishmael, mohammed felt the need to get jealous and try to twist things up and kill the jews. It won't change a thing. Look around you. How many jews are in the world? And how many muslims all together? If u say they r cursed and rejected, how come they are so blessed with everything imaginable? Look around u and count their contributions to humanity? Apart from killing, what has arabs and all the muslims put together given to the world? You guys r really blessed. Keep deluding urself.

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by jcross19: 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I discover something about islam and muslim whenever they have a single convert they will be celebrating why thousands are been converting everyday round the globe. Looking at outside the religion they think they are still strong while in the heart of the islma their loosing their strength. One thing they don't know where there is war in islamic country and they allow the red cross to come in gradually christianity will be having a root in that country go to afghan or iraq now and see the increasing in christianity. You people don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2015
jcross19:

I discover something about islam and muslim whenever they have a single convert they will be celebrating why thousands are been converting everyday round the globe. Looking at outside the religion they think they are still strong while in the heart of the islma their loosing their strength. One thing they don't know where there is war in islamic country and they allow the red cross to come in gradually christianity will be having a root in that country go to afghan or iraq now and see the increasing in christianity. You people don't know anything.

Muslims can't stand the sight of the cross and that is why they would rather have a red crescent than a red cross even if they are dying.
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by ababda: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Olaadegu Arabic is the language of the land, period. It is spoken in nearly all homes, written in all billboards, and of course taught in schools.

For example this television variety show in Northern Sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDQMqiT-F8
Yes, we are a very diverse nation

Do people read their Qur'an that is a personal question, so it depends on the individual some people are religious while others is not.
Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
ababda:

Olaadegu Arabic is the language of the land, period. It is spoken in nearly all homes, written in all billboards, and of course taught in schools.

For example this television variety show in Northern Sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDQMqiT-F8
Yes, we are a very diverse nation

Do people read their Qur'an that is a personal question, so it depends on the individual some people are religious while others is not.

Is it safe to say that those who were religious and had read their Qur'an have become immune to what the OP discovered?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism Is Foolishness? / Why Gashiyyah Challenge Is A Filth / Treating Witchcraft By Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.