Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster (955 Views)

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster by openasir: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
How to Buffer Youtube Video Faster

#Today there are million of people are there who spend their time on youtube watching videos online. And as we all know youtube is the biggest video streaming network where you can easily watch all your favorite videos online. But the main issue with youtube videos are their buffering speeds. So to resolve this issue i am here with a method to buffer youtube video faster than the normal speed. Actually this buffering depends not completely over the internet speed as there are certain more things that can affect it. So with the below method you can resolve them and can buffer youtube videos faster.

Below is the method to watch youtube video faster

Just follow the below steps to proceed:

1. First of all downlaod and install the SmartVideo for YouTube extension in your Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

2. Now after the installation play any video on YouTube and then you will be able to see some of additional options under your playing video

3. Now click on the Global Preferences at the right side of your playing video, Then check mark the Smart Buffer Box

4. Now, it will force buffer your YouTube video

5. Thats it you will see your youtube video will buffer faster and enjoy the high speed video streaming experience over youtube.

So above is all about How to Buffer Youtube Video Faster . By this method you can easily increase your buffer memory and force the youtube to send the more data in your buffer space and you will be able to watch youtube video faster than the normal speed. So enjoy the better video streaming experience with this method and don’t forget to share this cool post with your friends. Leave a comment below about any related queries.
Re: How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster by Fulaman198(m): 2:57am On May 01, 2015
No, don't download any bloat on your computer it won't help.

To buffer YouTube faster, it's in correlation to a few things, your internet connection speed, and how far you are away from the closest server hosting YouTube.

If you would like me to explain further on this, please feel free.
Re: How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster by Fulaman198(m): 3:10am On May 01, 2015
Forgot to also mention that it also depends on the bandwidth of the server hosting YouTube. But YouTube doesn't have bandwidth issues from my experience personally. It's all relevant to your ISP's throughput and the distance to the YouTube server. Google "YouTube Server locations" to see if there are any nearby Nigeria. I think the closest one (though I never checked) would be somewhere in Europe.
Re: How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster by Cooleasy(m): 5:39am On May 02, 2015
openasir:

#Today there are million of people are there who spend their time on youtube watching videos online. And as we all know youtube is the biggest video streaming network where you can easily watch all your favorite videos online. But the main issue with youtube videos are their buffering speeds. So to resolve this issue i am here with a method to buffer youtube video faster than the normal speed. Actually this buffering depends not completely over the internet speed as there are certain more things that can affect it. So with the below method you can resolve them and can buffer youtube videos faster.

Below is the method to watch youtube video faster

Just follow the below steps to proceed:

1. First of all downlaod and install the SmartVideo for YouTube extension in your Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

2. Now after the installation play any video on YouTube and then you will be able to see some of additional options under your playing video

3. Now click on the Global Preferences at the right side of your playing video, Then check mark the Smart Buffer Box

4. Now, it will force buffer your YouTube video

5. Thats it you will see your youtube video will buffer faster and enjoy the high speed video streaming experience over youtube.

So above is all about How to Buffer Youtube Video Faster . By this method you can easily increase your buffer memory and force the youtube to send the more data in your buffer space and you will be able to watch youtube video faster than the normal speed. So enjoy the better video streaming experience with this method and don’t forget to share this cool post with your friends. Leave a comment below about any related queries.
Thanks very much. I tried it and my streamings work MUCH faster and better now.
Re: How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster by mikron(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2015
I ll sure give it a try. op i did download and install the smartvideo for youtube stuff but i didnt see any of the additional options under my playing video u mentioned not to mention the Global Preferences at the right side of my playing video u talked about, what could be wrong?
Re: How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster by Kristin12: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2023
If you're looking for a convenient and efficient way to download videos from YouTube, I highly recommend StreamFab YouTube video downloader. This powerful software is designed to make it easy for you to save your favorite videos for offline viewing.

One of the best things about StreamFab YouTube Downloader is that it is incredibly easy to use. Simply paste the link of the video you want to download, and the software will do the rest. The download process is fast and efficient, so you won't have to wait long to start watching your favorite videos offline.

(1) (Reply)

Video Converter Issues / For Sale Dell Latitude E6400 / 5 Easy Steps On How To Start A Computer Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.