Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) (66682 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Before You Marry That Igbo Girl,know These Facts / Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by gustav25: 4:19pm On May 01, 2015
zingywingy:
No wonder whenever my igbo neighbor dey fuckfuck hin wife...I dey hear Jesos..jesos..jesos cool shocked shocked cool shocked shocked..

Aphumaka.. jesos ehhhhhhhh cry...from 1am till cock crows)
D guy don get partial stroke now.
hahaha.....make una the argue .....but thus guy just murdered me .......I don't laff die

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
wwwbabe:
This is d reason for late marriages
igbo guys will b like
make go hammer first
and girls will b like
bt age is not on my side na
You are one Idiotic slowpoke.
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
I don't see anything wrong.. Them force you to marry their daughter ni.. That's how one guy that wanted to marry my cousin ran away after seeing the list

I would pay anything if it means marrying you.
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2015
When you are blessed, this is nothing. You even do beyond limits.
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
Vikkie14:
And the family will still tell the man to take CARE of their daughter. With what?? After collecting what the man suppose take care of their daughter?
marriage is not meant for boys like u...is meant for men...if u don't have what it takes to marry an Igbo lady then u can go to Offa or Osogbo and marry....marriage only cost 4k der.. I trust people like u will still complain that is too expensive...

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Ayus34(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2015
all I can say is that I love igbo girls........if it take more than what in this pics to marry my babe,no matter the tribe....I will gladly pay the due.... afterall a senator from zamfara paid 100000USD for a 16yrs old Egyptian girl,so nothing bad if I pay more than that for my real love Nigerian babe......I am a man of class,so I ve taste for good things! !!

3 Likes

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by KelvinC1(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2015
Na another provision shop dem won use am open.? #ADOYII
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by kelvyn7: 5:09pm On May 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
I don't see anything wrong.. Them force you to marry their daughter ni.. That's how one guy that wanted to marry my cousin ran away after seeing the list

Why won't he run away for his dear life

I know abt 3guys dat got married to an Igbo lady with an unending list like this, till today, they have not recovered from it. grin grin
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:
It is their culture I don't have to like it or agree with it but I will also have to do this if I marry someone from there so....*shrugs*

God bless you, brother
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2015
Vikkie14:
Main reason why there are many Wife Battering/Beating. Why won't their husband treat them badly, afterall Their parent had SOLD them
Pure fuvkin white lie, where have u seen an Igbo man beating his wife? Besides the whole thing there is not more than 200k, haters keep hating, when a girl told me about plateau Jos weeding how the man must buy gold and other things I was like wow and they will say igbos cost past, you all castigators go tire while we fly higher
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by 30ammy(f): 5:18pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmmmm..... grin
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by royalcatier: 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
The in-laws don't have to know you are poverty stricken, let them bring what they can afford and there shouldn't be any cash involved, it's demeaning!
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by queebeediva(f): 5:42pm On May 01, 2015
This is fair now compare to some igbo dowery where there is the mother inlaw list,father inlaws list, community list, elders list and even dead body list . Pls don't complain .
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by zingywingy: 5:54pm On May 01, 2015
Ibos re biznes people na.... they must make profits
gustav25:
hahaha.....make una the argue .....but thus guy just murdered me .......I don't laff die
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2015
Vikkie14:
Main reason why there are many Wife Battering/Beating. Why won't their husband treat them badly, afterall Their parent had SOLD them.
dumb logic ngwanu y wont men disrespect their wives since their parents gave them out free or cheap?
by en by,expensive tins er valuable
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
Napoleone:
wait o... the ones they've finished in Unical and co?
lol... All na still packagin.... Babe wey dem don fork left right centre, e go show for her face?

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by otiigba1(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
well if this is all it takes to marry you, then I will do it and more kiss grin
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
kalufelix:

Either way u mayb correct.. The kind of relevance attached to a wealthy person in Nigeria is out of order

This get rich get rich mentality by every Tom, Dike and Harry is becoming very sickening

@topic these practices are supposed to be from the ancient times when women still has value and dignity
Not when the cleavage and the panties are right in front of you on the streets

Or when some b! tch dates 6 different guys in 2yrs with multiple multiple rounds of hot sex and becomes someone's " bride " someday eventually.. Lol

Its okay if it has to continue that way but the true value and purpose of this rites just like many other things are long lost

GBAM! Yet this!
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 01, 2015
IF a Man can spend #1.8M to get an AVALON TOYOTA, then why shouldn't I spend ENOUGH CASH to get BEAUTY and BRAIN who will be a MOTHER to my KIDS.

IN FACT, Every GOOD LADY is PRICELESS..

I don't mind SELLING my LAND to get the BEST LADY in my locality.
IF I can comfortably buy a phone of #80K for a lady.. THEN why should I complain about her bride price.?

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by shaboti: 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok,no more fear of marrying an Igbo girl,trust me,some of these greedy families are painting good Igbo people black,combined with the believe that Igbo's are business oriented and love money,that's what people sum up to say so,and that's why yoruba men are running away from marrying them,if you tell your yoruba parents you want to marry an Igbo girl,they'd tell you you can't carry the burden and you should back out
paint which ppl black? It is tradition! If ur broke yoruba ass cant provide those things then dont go for them
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by silent10(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
obyrich:
It seems una own big pass wetin dey the picture. grin
grin grin grin
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Sommyangel(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
otiigba1:
well if this is all it takes to marry you, then I will do it and more kiss grin
lol.. Good luck
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by misreal(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
dollarlander:

Ehhh shot it, I have Igbo men here that batter their wives like punching bag.
is that why you think you should generalize.I am an Igbo person,my dad doesn't joke with my mum who is a cross riverian.I stay amongst Igbo people and they don't joke with their wives either..

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Sommyangel(f): 7:05pm On May 01, 2015
wallflower:

I would pay anything if it means marrying you.
awww
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by allcomage: 7:12pm On May 01, 2015
7Alexander:

its not a question of how many ppl were invited, because d list must av bin handed out right frm d outset of preparations. my dad was even complaining, at d end his share as d brides father was a crate of star and a crate of gulder, while my mom got a crate of mineral and small stout each. come to think of it , if every member of umu ada, umu nna, nwunye di, goes home with 4-5 bottles of drinks, apart frm d ones drank at d occasion, hw many crates do u tink it will amount to? one thing i will tell u is, speak for yourself. thats all
You may not be fully be abreast with what is obtainable in nnewi ,I tell you nnewi has one of the least marriage rites in Igbo land.
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by silent10(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
deanoffaculty:
E be like relief materials for country wey dey suffer from natural disaster....... grin grin
grin grin grin guy u no go kill me

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
Igbo man in Lagos orders wife to refund N1.4 million he spent on marrying her – A middle-aged-man identified as Collins Nduka, on Thursday, April 30, 2015 pleaded with an Ojo Customary Court in Lagos State to order his wife, Sefinat Nduka, to refund N1.4 million he spent in marrying her.
http://theinfong.com/2015/05/drama-as-igbo-man-in-lagos-orders-wife-to-refund-n1-4-million-he-spent-on-marrying-her-this-story-will-leave-you-in-stitches/
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by silent10(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Because you can't afford the money

Igbos are not complaining then why are you complaining. ......go joor
What shocked who told u dey re nt complaining? My boss is 40 & Stil nt yet married, he is complaining Dat d moni is too much & asked if he is marrying or buying her?.
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2015
Wow, dats serious, like hw much is their bride price?
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by silent10(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2015
sukkot:
yes just make sure they do not catch you in indonesia because we will not pity you at all this time around. tongue
grin grin grin lwkmd, bt com 2 think of it u hv a point

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
awww
Nwanyi omá o bu akwa egù, e maka.
Re: When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) by silent10(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
victorazy:

Wow!!!!
No amount is enuf for the one I luv and want to spend my life with.
Yeah, y won't u say so since kidnapping,robbing & doin drugs in indonesia & Malaysia is paying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Different South African Tribes / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.