Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul (48944 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2015
Cry us river, whor...e
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by deebrain(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2015
garrix8:
This foolish woman should Shut her smelling mouth. You're disappointed in a Man who hasn't been sworn in but pleased with the M0R0N who for six years couldn't tackle Boko Haram and understanding whose watch the girls have been in captivity for over a year.

Silly Woman.

I wish you sense in the new month.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Bants(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2015
People are expecting too much but buhari will let you down so bad you will regret voting for him

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by TheFilmmaker: 8:27am On May 01, 2015
Nigga is not yet the president, Goddamnit!

Why are Nigerians this bubonic? Why all these criticism?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by anonimi: 8:27am On May 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Wait o....she is dissapointed thaT buhari wa been realistic ?

I hope you said the same thing on the thread where Jonathan said PDP decampees will return with empty stomachs
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by sukkot: 8:28am On May 01, 2015
i cant wait till buhari gets in power and starts kidnapping people at midnight. a fool like this has to be kidnapped for opening her pie hole
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by socialmediaman: 8:28am On May 01, 2015
Buhari is being real, he's not your average politician that promises lies, that's the outstanding thing about him. Nobody knows the conditions of the girls now, but one thing I believe is that Buhari will commit 100% to the. Search and fight against insurgency

4 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by haywire1: 8:29am On May 01, 2015
midolian:
Hmm..make hellen calm down abeg

When Buhari made that statement, I was a bit disappointed @ first too..buh then, I took a few minutes to think of the possible reasons why he made such a comment..I thought to myself "what if these girls are no more?",How do you expect Buhari to bring back the girls that are no more? As we all know, this governmnt hav not been sincere with the issue of our missing girls..
Just about 48hrs ago, 200girls and 93(or more)women were rescued and till this moment, they claim not to know where those girls were abducted from..My question is this "Are those girls deaf and dumbs? Can't they speak? A simple interview will do? I watched channelsTV news yesternight and I was taken aback on hearing olukolade say they don't know exactly who those girls are, buh they arnt the chibok girls..shocked shocked shocked. 290+? .. Abeg boko haram don dey produce women?

How can I forget the 160+ girls that were rescued yesterday.. They are still not the chibok girls o!shocked ..Well, God knows best.

All I am saying is Buhari is a wise man and I am sure he knows what he is doing..Maybe Hellen paul didn't hear the part where he said "If the girls are alive, his government will do everything within its powers to bring them back"..these are the words of a wise man.. Let's be patient with him

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Okijajuju1(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2015
If President Buhari finds those girls after over 1 year in captivity in the hands of people like Boko Haram who have absolutely no value for life, then not only is Buhari a National Hero, but Shekau should also be called "Shekau the merciful.".

Even if it's just from ordinary malaria sef, the chances of those girls being rescued alive diminished greatly after 3 months.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2015
efilefun:
Some people just reason like fools, who know the present conditions of the girls After a year. Are they dead, are they been sold, or are they even together anymore If they are dead GMB should go wake them right A government that neglected them in the forest for a whole year ain't disappointing right madam face your comedy jare

You re funny, u know? When GMB was making his campaign promises about bringing back the girls, didn't he realize that they might be dead, all of them? When he was saying he will bring them back, didn't he know that his governnent will be inaugurated after more than a year the girls were missing? GMB used a bad situation to his advantage. Now he realizes its not that easy, and yet u call someone who's disappointed in him reasoning as a fool? Interesting! The internet is a scary place!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by san316(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2015
Nonsense!!! Now that we have an honest leader, some people are acting sophomoric. Buhari only acknowledged the possible difficulty in getting the girls considering the fact that they have been gone for soooo long. I believe if the girls are alive, they will be found under this new government. But going about making promises that may be impossible is way ahead of it.

Like GMB said; He has to douse the overly high expectation of people because it makes disappointment too easy to find.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by saintandsinnerz: 8:33am On May 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
Who is Helen Paul and what type of vegetables does she sell?

Your comment is always childish and when it is not childish, it will be tribal! Grow up

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2015
tobdee:
the change they seek for is already here........una never see anything yet. you cant eat your cake and have it.. sit back and enjoy what this ineptitude government brings to your table..na una vote am so make una enjoy am. undecided undecided undecided undecided
If the girls are dead, married out or used in suicide bombing, na Buhari go bring them back? Why did Jonathan swing into action immediately the girls were kidnapped?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nobody: 8:34am On May 01, 2015
Mtsssh she's a comedian she shouldn't be taken seriously., this is like doing the right thing at the wrong time, dem never swear person in finish ,u dy yan bunkum nonsense, which kain over sabi u wan make he go dy form?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by omenka(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2015
How come I'm not laughing at this joke of hers??

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Bifwoli: 8:34am On May 01, 2015
When it rains,it pours...just wait for more GMB disappointments to come in torrents.Many more followers will also fall in line and ditch this goat herder.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by XBLadez: 8:34am On May 01, 2015
So she didn't know Buhari is a heartless monster? Welcome to reality, sis. Na all of us follow enter one chance! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by all4gud(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2015
This is just the beginning of disappointment

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by charlie009: 8:36am On May 01, 2015
Some articles aint worth reading oh, abeg who be Helen Paul?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by tinsel: 8:36am On May 01, 2015
You are disappointed in somebody that are yet to take power and yet not disappointed with somebody under his government Chibok girls where kidnapped and yet for over one year had not done any thing about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by megn(f): 8:37am On May 01, 2015
[chibok girls don turn BH wives by now]

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by iidibaraya(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2015
The fact: nobody know where those girls are whether they are in Nigeria or other country so it won't be easy to get them back because BH are using them as shield so they will do evry thing in their power to hide them let just be patience with the incoming government until they start.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by tunex777: 8:37am On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #2000
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by sweetgala(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2015
midolian:

When Buhari made that statement, I was a bit disappointed @ first too..buh then, I took a few minutes to think of the possible reasons why he made such a comment..I thought to myself "what if these girls are no more?",How do you expect Buhari to bring back the girls that are no more? As we all know, this governmnt hav not been sincere with the issue of our missing girls..
Just about 48hrs ago, 200girls and 93(or more)women were rescued and till this moment, they claim not to know where those girls were abducted from..My question is this "Are those girls deaf and dumbs? Can't they speak? A simple interview will do? I watched channelsTV news yesternight and I was taken aback on hearing olukolade say they don't know exactly who those girls are, buh they arnt the chibok girls..shocked shocked shocked. 290+? .. Abeg boko haram don dey produce women?

How can I forget the 160+ girls that were rescued yesterday.. They are still not the chibok girls o!shocked ..Well, God knows best.

All I am saying is Buhari is a wise man and I am sure he knows what he is doing..Maybe Hellen paul didn't hear the part where he said "If the girls are alive, his government will do everything within its powers to bring them back"..these are the words of a wise man.. Let's be patient with him

God bless you, the destruction of the army has rendered the military intelligence corp useless, when folks like Captain Sagir Koli who should be out and about trying to gather information on names of all the girls , where their parents live , DNA or dental records , and sharply speaking with all rescued women.

They'd rather be dispatched to EKiti and Osun to rig election

Finding a missing person is a very difficult task, made more complex with the passing of time, those women could have been sold into slavery by now, if you don't know slave trade in north Africa through Sudan is still very much alive.

If between Interpol, MI 5 and Dutch police what happened to Maddie McCann can still not be discovered, how do you expect the poor Nigerian police and army intelligence to fair with over 200 persons

3 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by akokhia: 8:40am On May 01, 2015
When we don't ve what to say is better we keep our mouth shut. The rescued girls re they not having parent or bh should ve killed them since we didn't hear it on media. So because GMB says he can't guarantee d chibokgirls u re disappointed. You re an icon call people together and hear their view b4 u make ur post. After more than 1yr, you xpet GMB to say he will rescue d missing chibokgals.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Donbabajay12(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2015
HelenBee:
Read her piece as published on The Trent below:

The comedian and mother of two Helen Paul, writes down her views and disappointment in President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari recent statement that he cannot guarantee the safe return of the kidnapped Chibok girls..

Hmmm… it’s one year and some days now since the Chibok girls have been missing. Yet, the days are still counting because we have no clue about their whereabouts.

This is a very sad development indeed. No doubt, it was a disappointment that the outgoing government failed to locate and rescue the girls from the hands of their Boko Haram abductors.

As a mother, who knows what the pains of child labour and child upbringing are all about, I heaved a sigh of relief when Muhammadu Buhari emerged winner of the presidential election. It was not because I like him more than Jonathan, but because I listened to one of his campaigns, where he promised to bring back the girls if elected into office.

Perhaps, Nigerians elected him on that premise.
I feel that, at least, it will be a great achievement for whoever locates and brings back the girls to their respective families. In fact, whoever achieves that will be celebrated as a hero all over the world. But then, I have seen another reason to believe that all politicians are the same.

Their modus operandi may only be different. A few days ago, exactly when it clocked one year that the girls had been missing, Buhari broke my heart, just like that of other Nigerians when he said his government could not promise to bring back the girls! I felt really devastated because that comment was a sharp contrast to the promises he made to all Nigerians and the world at large during his campaigns.

Honestly, I try not to be disappointed because you can always expect anything from Nigerians, politicians in particular. They can promise heaven on earth during campaigns, but the moment they get to power, they promptly renege on their promises. Such is life in this part of the world where we find ourselves.

I tried to put myself in the shoes of the parents, relatives and neighbours of the missing girls, who, perhaps, solicited votes for the retired General after hearing his campaign promise that he would bring back the girls. How will they feel now hearing him say something to the contrary?

There is an adage in Yoruba that says ‘ omo eni ku san ju omo eni sonu lo,’ meaning that it is better for someone’s child to die than to be missing. I can imagine the different thoughts and imaginations that would have saddled the minds of those girls’ parents. If the girls are dead (which I don’t pray for anyway), the parents will mourn for sometime and recover, but that they are missing is another experience entirely.

http://www..ng/2015/04/30/i-am-disappointed-in-buhari-helen-paul-must-read/
Y is she just a fool !!! Has d general been sworn in as nigerian president officially !! Has power been handed over to him !!...let her just think she makes stupid utterances
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by stephengee(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Wait o....she is dissapointed thaT buhari wa been realistic ? Well unless buhari himself kidnapped those girls,thhen I don't expect him to bring back those girls easily,only God knows where they are...helen abeg leave all this sentiments and emotions...only God can guarantee the safe retun of those girls
sounds hypocritic. Thiis same backing you are giving to buhari will also be handful if given to gej too. 'Well,unless gej hiimself kidnapped those girrls'
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by driand(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2015
HelenBee:
Read her piece as published on The Trent below:

The comedian and mother of two Helen Paul, writes down her views and disappointment in President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari recent statement that he cannot guarantee the safe return of the kidnapped Chibok girls..

Hmmm… it’s one year and some days now since the Chibok girls have been missing. Yet, the days are still counting because we have no clue about their whereabouts.

This is a very sad development indeed. No doubt, it was a disappointment that the outgoing government failed to locate and rescue the girls from the hands of their Boko Haram abductors.

As a mother, who knows what the pains of child labour and child upbringing are all about, I heaved a sigh of relief when Muhammadu Buhari emerged winner of the presidential election. It was not because I like him more than Jonathan, but because I listened to one of his campaigns, where he promised to bring back the girls if elected into office.

Perhaps, Nigerians elected him on that premise.

I feel that, at least, it will be a great achievement for whoever locates and brings back the girls to their respective families. In fact, whoever achieves that will be celebrated as a hero all over the world. But then, I have seen another reason to believe that all politicians are the same.

Their modus operandi may only be different. A few days ago, exactly when it clocked one year that the girls had been missing, Buhari broke my heart, just like that of other Nigerians when he said his government could not promise to bring back the girls! I felt really devastated because that comment was a sharp contrast to the promises he made to all Nigerians and the world at large during his campaigns.

Honestly, I try not to be disappointed because you can always expect anything from Nigerians, politicians in particular. They can promise heaven on earth during campaigns, but the moment they get to power, they promptly renege on their promises. Such is life in this part of the world where we find ourselves.

I tried to put myself in the shoes of the parents, relatives and neighbours of the missing girls, who, perhaps, solicited votes for the retired General after hearing his campaign promise that he would bring back the girls. How will they feel now hearing him say something to the contrary?

There is an adage in Yoruba that says ‘ omo eni ku san ju omo eni sonu lo,’ meaning that it is better for someone’s child to die than to be missing. I can imagine the different thoughts and imaginations that would have saddled the minds of those girls’ parents. If the girls are dead (which I don’t pray for anyway), the parents will mourn for sometime and recover, but that they are missing is another experience entirely.

http://www..ng/2015/04/30/i-am-disappointed-in-buhari-helen-paul-must-read/
Madame you are wrong if you actually think we voted GMB just because of 200 girls, who voted him for change and also hope he resques the 200 girls,

Who the hel.l is she, every body trying to score cheap publicity points on GMB.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2015
midolian:

Well, keep waiting.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by iidibaraya(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2015
:-XActually this will look like spoiling the name of the incoming govt before they even start, that is hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.