Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

JUMIA INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JUMIA INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT (873 Views)

Vacancy For Sales Consultants / JUMIA INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT / Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants At Awbn Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT by olanrewajudavid: 8:01am On May 01, 2015
Independent Sales Consultant / Executive

Jumia, the largest Online shopping Mall in Africa is massively recruiting Independent Sales Consultant / Executive through our JFORCE SCHEME.

We are seeking an Independent Sales Consultant / Executive with experience working in an internal, external, telesales environment looking to progress in their career in a skilled sales team within a market leading and number one online shopping Mall in Africa. You will have little or prior experience working in sales environment as selected candidates will be given adequate training to carry out the job successfully.

This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Sales Consultant / Executive as you will be a pivotal member of the sales team working to generate leads that will benefit the organisation and hit set targets. You will be able to develop your own skills and move down a career path of your choice; this role can lead to various opportunities further down the line as there is a strong career path on offer. You are a boss of your own as you can work at your convenience.

As Sales Consultant / Executive you will be able to maintain a professional attitude and stay customer focused whilst having a passionate and enthusiastic attitude to create the best opportunities and deliver strong customer service. You will work as part of a fantastic team to effectively communicate relevant sales information, hit targets and assist in the development of our online shopping mall.

Skills required for the Sales Consultant / Executive:
• Interpersonal Skills
• Able to communicate effectively to new clients externally
• Strong communication skills that you can adopt and use in any situation
• Experience working in a Sales sector is an added advantage
• Ability to work under pressure
Qualification: OND, HND, B.Sc in any discipline.

Experience working within Sales environment would be ideal but by no means essential as essential training will be provided.

Interested Candidates Should forward their CV to jforcephzone@gmail.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for our Training, where you can get started.
Re: JUMIA INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT by olanrewajudavid: 12:36am On May 02, 2015
olanrewajudavid:
Independent Sales Consultant / Executive

Jumia, the largest Online shopping Mall in Africa is massively recruiting Independent Sales Consultant / Executive through our JFORCE SCHEME.

We are seeking an Independent Sales Consultant / Executive with experience working in an internal, external, telesales environment looking to progress in their career in a skilled sales team within a market leading and number one online shopping Mall in Africa. You will have little or prior experience working in sales environment as selected candidates will be given adequate training to carry out the job successfully.

This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Sales Consultant / Executive as you will be a pivotal member of the sales team working to generate leads that will benefit the organisation and hit set targets. You will be able to develop your own skills and move down a career path of your choice; this role can lead to various opportunities further down the line as there is a strong career path on offer. You are a boss of your own as you can work at your convenience.

As Sales Consultant / Executive you will be able to maintain a professional attitude and stay customer focused whilst having a passionate and enthusiastic attitude to create the best opportunities and deliver strong customer service. You will work as part of a fantastic team to effectively communicate relevant sales information, hit targets and assist in the development of our online shopping mall.

Skills required for the Sales Consultant / Executive:
• Interpersonal Skills
• Able to communicate effectively to new clients externally
• Strong communication skills that you can adopt and use in any situation
• Experience working in a Sales sector is an added advantage
• Ability to work under pressure
Qualification: OND, HND, B.Sc in any discipline.

Experience working within Sales environment would be ideal but by no means essential as essential training will be provided.

Interested Candidates Should forward their CV to jforcephzone@gmail.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for our Training, where you can get started.
Re: JUMIA INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT by Tabbaz(m): 4:35am On Apr 21, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

Tabbaz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz#55724631

Above thread was created by you after you failed to do diligent search before trading and was "scam" by fake [/b]TABBAZ albeit my disclaiimer up and down even in romance section grin.

[b]Thanks to dominique for closing the thread

P.S. Who knows. you may be a scammer agent trying to bring me down so that his crew of scammers can flourish well. NAY, I have dedicated myself to fighting scammer and will take it all out with them even beyond nairaland.

P.P.S. I give you 24hrs to come up with the prove of being scam by the FAKE TABBAZ or I will consider him one of the scammers that are trying to give me bad name so that there could be more space for them to scam.

P.P.P.S. Kindly take my warning seriously as your entire details including your home address and family name would be listed in the scammers list if you fail to bring up digital evidence that shows that you were scammed by FAKE TABBAZ

A word is enough....

Seems you have ignored my warning above Mr Olanreajudavid. Be prepared for the END OF YOUR ONLINE CAREER as the 24hrs ultimatum is about to reach.
If no evidence of being scammed by fake TABBAZ that led you to attempt painting ORIGINAL TABBAZ as fraud is provieded, then you are automatically one of nairaland scammers looking for a way to bring me down in order to have more scam freedom

(1) (Reply)

Arm’s Internship Programme / Job Vacancy At Lafarge Group / Whytecleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.