Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! (1351 Views)

Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu / 12 Things You Didnt Know About Nigeria / Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2015
If you did not use any of these things either as a child or as an adult, then i'm sorry to break this to you... You belong to the Indomie generation. Meanwhile... Which of these did you use?

Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by delishpot: 8:15am On May 01, 2015
know 1st to 3rd me I no enter gwongworo. I no know that era

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by TopWinner(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2015
1, 2, and 3 only. No. 4 tho. Sighs.
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2015
GBAM OP IYAF KILL ME

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by pdppower: 8:39am On May 01, 2015
The 4th one is called ' bo le k'aja ' in Yoruba. It means 'come down and let's fight'.
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by OKUCHI11(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2015
koso ........... In play am like mad........in those days i go run errand for elders.....especially youth and papasn just to be rewarded with two or three dead dry cells ..I go commot the lid, use am do koso.... E got one dry cell wey dem write FLASH e dey red in colour for body ..dat one dey rare anybody wey wan troway am we go monitor em dustbin ...just to get the red lid of the battery...everly we no dey steal biro but the cover

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2015
delishpot:
know 1st to 3rd me I no enter gwongworo. I no know that era
u try small grin

1 Like

Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2015
OKUCHI11:
koso ........... In play am like mad........in those days i go run errand for elders.....especially youth and papasn just to be rewarded with two or three dead dry cells ..I go commot the lid, use am do koso.... E got one dry cell wey dem write FLASH e dey red in colour for body ..dat one dey rare anybody wey wan troway am we go monitor em dustbin ...just to get the red lid of the battery...everly we no dey steal biro but the cover
At all at all u no dey indomie generation
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2015
pdppower:
The 4th one is called ' bo le k'aja ' in Yoruba. It means 'come down and let's fight'.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by okosodo: 8:51am On May 01, 2015
I dont know about the slippers, but i know and used the rest
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2015
TopWinner:
1, 2, and 3 only. No. 4 tho. Sighs.
Na person like me use that no. 4 undecided
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2015
okosodo:
I dont know about the slippers, but i know and used the rest
Chai! Even the 4th one? shocked
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by TopWinner(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Na person like me use that no. 4 undecided
Lol. What year?
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2015
TopWinner:

Lol. What year?
Hahahaha 1984
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by pneumaticos(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
I swuel
.....op most be over 30 years

I used all
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by olaideeeedris(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2015
pneumaticos:
I swuel
.....op most be over 30 years

I used all
sure nw
Re: You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! by TopWinner(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Hahahaha 1984
Somebody Lied!!!!! Haha

(1) (Reply)

Ten Funny Beliefs Among The Yoruba People / Best Places To Learn Igbo Online / Fact About Ijebu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.