Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger (934 Views)

The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates / Facts About The Movie Avengers Age Of Ultron You Never Knew / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger by rtejujk: 8:18am On May 01, 2015
Avengers: Age of Ultron Brian Tyler, author of the soundtrack to Iron Man 3 and Thor - The Dark World, said he was inspired by the work of John Williams for the now classic films such as Star Wars, Superman and Raiders of the Lost Ark.Danny Elfman, known for scoring the initials of Simpson and his collaboration with Tim Burton in almost all his films, but has reworked what was done by Alan Silvestri for the first film: "I took part of the theme of Alan Silvestri on film original, which I really liked, inserting the new theme that has become a sort of hybrid that I liked the same. "Despite the excellent work of the two, the most fascinating piece is not part of the official soundtrack of the film, but was used in the first teaser trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron. It is a very special version of I've Got No Strings, a song of the soundtrack of the Disney animated film Pinocchio, known in Italy as I never bind and become an opportunity for the ominous theme music of the film's villain, Avengers: Age of Ultron but we can not tell you anything yet, so we'll talk about another. Avengers: Age of Ultron, whose output is expected shortly, was shot a little 'around the world including South Africa, South Korea and Italy. The location was chosen personally by director Joss Whedon who has done quite a bit 'of travel in Val d'Aosta in the last year before reaching a choice .apparently we'll see some castles and places of the region self on the big screen in a production Marvel.Ma fortifications valdostane able to withstand the impact of the action of the Avengers fighting with the villains of respect? We still remember the consequences for the city of New York following the attack by Loki and his allies Chitauri.L'ormai former SHIELD will take the trouble to put everything in place and let the mountains that are found? Let 's see where we are on solid defensive structures and specifically each of the Avengers as the castle could be chosen as seat preference..
Re: Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger by Nobody: 8:25am On May 01, 2015
NAH WHERE I FIT DOWNLOAD THAT STUFF
Re: Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2015
notime3555:
NAH WHERE I FIT DOWNLOAD THAT STUFF
oh boy guy chill DVD beva show abi na HDscam u won watch am

1 Like

Re: Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger by mrdrizzy(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2015
Don't bother watching dis new avengers

It is rubbish

It can nvr bring down ff7 as best movie of the year

I don't know if its d quality I watxhed or something else

But honestly I was pissed with d movie too much expectations only to see crap
Re: Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger by Dragonking: 4:18pm On May 01, 2015
mrdrizzy:

It is rubbish

am currently watching it and it is very boring
Re: Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 01, 2015
mrdrizzy:

It is rubbish

FF7 movie of the year already??

Star Wars 7 isnt even out yet.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Distribution Business / What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today / Netflix TV Series 'stranger Things' Renewed For Second Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.