Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee (28315 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Thinkr(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
#saynotopolygamy.... Cos even wit our religion , we cant treat evry one equal. Not even our children.
why? Are you faulting your religion? Are you challenging the holy koran?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by betterpikinn: 11:41am On May 01, 2015
preciousMI1:
transfer d love u have for the fiancee to your wife pls. you might be infatuated.
What if she doesn't deserve the love?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by divineRx(f): 11:48am On May 01, 2015
My prayer 4 u: Let wat ure abt to do to ur 1st wife b done 2 ur sister also nd den u'll knw wat ur wife is goin thru nd as 4 dat fiancee of urs let her go nd find a husband of her own instead of tryin 2 reap where she did nt sow,she is a disgrace 2 womanhood..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Bibol(f): 11:53am On May 01, 2015
Naughtysite:
This old man definitely does not know what delivering democracy dividends entails..

He is still coming with the old military mentality of wicthhunting the preceding government.

Nigerians can't expect any development under this man. My exceptions..

Oga, I think you are on a wrong thread. You have entered one chance grin
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:54am On May 01, 2015
Bibol:

Oga, I think you are on a wrong thread. You have entered one chance grin

Please I an talking about Buhari.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Bibol(f): 12:01pm On May 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

Please I an talking about Buhari.

And does it look like Buhari is the topic of discussion here?

Stop derailing

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Rajjah(f): 12:03pm On May 01, 2015
Thinkr:
why? Are you faulting your religion? Are you challenging the holy koran?
I m not challenging my religion neida am i faulting d holy quran. The prophet said u cn marry more dan a wife if u cn treat em equally bt no human can do dat cos equality will also do wit lovin dem same wich is nt possible. A rational human being wil undstnd dat he is saying we shud b ok with one woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ChynoBEATS: 12:06pm On May 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I knew it. I know people from that tribe of thieves, drug traffickers, prostitutes, rapists, ritual killers, cannibals, kidnappers, armed and highway robbers are usually the first to comment on my mentions.

Hm Prove it..........

Well the last time i checked .......your tribesmen
Are the don's
in such illegal
bisness

While your sisters Flock that industry cos they find it easy to work thier lazy butts there n make a living outtah'dia punnies.....

mulattoclaro:

Useless yeebos.

Ehya here's anoda stuP!d !d!ot ....who tinks igbo's are as useless as his village heads n tribes Men

I pity your ill-fated life

mulattoclaro:
I noticed some people walked into my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.

Dis dude needs a chill pill........can someone help this Frustrated dude .....here

mulattoclaro:
Quote me again and what will befall you would be more than what befell you and your fellow yeebos in the civil war.
Mu.Mu .......talking as-if u can even do anytin.....u dis impeccable Im.becile

Keep Fooling yourself you hear

mulattoclaro:
By the way what are you doing here quoting me? Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something?

Like your brothers n relatives right

mulattoclaro:

Isn't that what you yeebos are known for? Go and drown in the lagoon.

Smh

....................Oh'my ..... Okay ....just admit it.....you're a GO@t Headed dude........
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Thinkr(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
I m not challenging my religion neida am i faulting d holy quran. The prophet said u cn marry more dan a wife if u cn treat em equally bt no human can do dat cos equality will also do wit lovin dem same wich is nt possible. A rational human being wil undstnd dat he is saying we shud b ok with one woman.
Ooh so you know no human can. Is your prophet a ghost? So your prophet who married more than one wife did wrong abi? He didn't treat them equally abi? Or you want to tell me something else?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ryd3(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2015
People like u make fp to show ur folly. Oga u are a very greedy person, even if a religion permits it, im sure its gonna be based on conventions of that time. Understand that this practice in the present day make this action unfashionable. Why give ur self heart attack for no reason?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by stonecoldcafe: 12:08pm On May 01, 2015
Is your wife not a muslim? She should understand if you are doing things right. Besides, why not take this issue to the muslim section where people with your peculiar doctrine can advise you? You can also update your first post to show your religious belief. Just sha saying, because you may be highly misunderstood here. Good luck
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by mulattoclaro(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Hm Prove it..........

Well the last time i checked .......your tribesmen
Are the don's
in such illegal
bisness

While your sisters Flock that industry cos they find it easy to work thier lazy butts there n make a living outtah'dia punnies.....

Ehya here's anoda stuP!d !d!ot ....who tinks igbo's are as useless as his village heads n tribes Men

I pity your ill-fated life

Dis dude needs a chill pill........can someone help this Frustrated dude .....here

Mu.Mu .......talking as-if u can even do anytin.....u dis impeccable Im.becile

Keep Fooling yourself you hear

Like your brothers n relatives right

Smh

....................Oh'my ..... Okay ....just admit it.....you're a GO@t Headed dude........

thief thief o. Seun come and ban this thief. He wants to steal my mentions. Ole Ole o.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by peterbello(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
Am not against you marrying another wife based on your religion. But why will you put your wife in the dark about it. Since it's religiously okay for you, I expect you to carry your wife along in the wooing and courting process. Anything someone discreetly does is always wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by nonjebose(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
uzolexis:
Mtchewww...just here 2 read d comments 4rm the top on my coconut tree cheesy cheesy
I run an orthopaedic hospital, you are covered

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Rajjah(f): 12:15pm On May 01, 2015
Thinkr:
Ooh so you know no human can. Is your prophet a ghost? So your prophet who married more than one wife did wrong abi? He didn't treat them equally abi? Or you want to tell me something else?
He is /a prophet. Chosen by God. He had to set examples for others to follow. He had to tak d lead. We mere humans cant and can neva do tins exactly n same way he did. You cn only follow him bt u cant b him. He showed d men wat n wat to do bt its diffcult for d men. You can learn frm ur daddy bt u cant b ur daddy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by pontif: 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
No go scarta ur house wif anoda woman.if ur wife no reach u go outside then pay for the service with day u home no go kpafuka.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Thinkr(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
He is /a prophet. Chosen by God. He had to set examples for others to follow. He had to tak d lead. We mere humans cant and can neva do tins exactly n same way he did. You cn only follow him bt u cant b him. He showed d men wat n wat to do bt its diffcult for d men. You can learn frm ur daddy bt u cant b ur daddy.
if you say he had to set example to follow then why do you have a problem with muslim men marrying more than one wives when the mentor did so? Even marrying a teenager is ok since your mentor did so as an example from God for your men to follow. Stop saying that as if he is not a human. His he a ghost? Did he fall from the sky? Didn't he die like every other person? Keep deceiving and trying hard to convince yourself ehn. Weather your are married as 1st wife or 3rd wife accept your fate which your holy prophet set as example

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 01, 2015
Bibol:

And does it look like Buhari is the topic of discussion here?

Stop derailing

Why are you stalking me ?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by surecan: 12:21pm On May 01, 2015
Do you have two penis

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by armadeo(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
Naughtysite:
This old man definitely does not know what delivering democracy dividends entails..

He is still coming with the old military mentality of wicthhunting the preceding government.

Nigerians can't expect any development under this man. My exceptions..

I swear I no understand this one.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ayusco85(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

There is a girl whom I want to take as a second wife. One day my wife saw my conversation with the girl on whatsapp when I went out and left the phone in the living room unlocked.

Mehn! My wife just called the lady and blasted her even threatining her, with things like: she will realise her mistake, she will never see person who will marry her in life and lots more.

My fiancee called me and narrated it to me telling me that she can no longer tolerate this that it is better to call off the relationship. I calmed her that she shouldnt be bothered if she really loves me. she should stand by my side and realise our dream of getting married.

Please your matured candid advice is needed on how to handle this because two head is better than one.

Oh how I hate whatsapp. undecided
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Thinkr(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
meanwhile, I have seen where its said Aisha was the favorite wife of your prophet. Why the "favorite" if he actually treated them equally? Or does the word "equally" have another meaning I don't know about? My friend accept your faith or hide in ignorance or leave, you are welcome to christianity where its a man and a wife. Mutual respect hehe.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

2him it myt not but 2me
It's a fact
.........cos Muslims marry More than 1....n it's very common

Ohh nagging now is saying the truth. Where in the post did op write that he is a Muslim?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by armadeo(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2015
bukatyne:

@OP:

I understand your pain

Since your wife is not interested in a second wife and you are interested in polygamy, divorce her and marry your fiancee Since she is interested in polygamy.

Your current fiancee will be willing to accept a third wife when it Comes.

A woman. who will accept to be a second wife would be very accommodating to the third.

Interesting. My friend told me that when his dad wanted to marry a third wife the 2nd wife complained to his mum the first wife. His mum told her that she shifted for her to enter the house now they should both shift so the new wife too can sit down. That now she knows how it feels
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

2him it myt not but 2me
It's a fact
.........cos Muslims marry More than 1....n it's very common

So it's only Muslims that marries more than one wife? Common think before u write and don't generalize.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
Thinkr:
am not the one who made the statement na check well I only quoted you. I have also asked the OP but yet to get an annswer

My bad bro.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Originalsly: 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
Forget about fiancee and marrying having a second wife. Even if you are a billionaire... you do not have control over your present wife nor even discussed you r intentions with her. You are asking for help on a problem common sense should solve... the same common sense that tell your fiancee to pull out. Where is your common sense?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ChynoBEATS: 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thief thief o. Seun come and ban this thief. He wants to steal my mentions. Ole Ole o.

Lolz.......
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by childluck(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
buygala:
KILL YOUR WIFE AND MARRY YOUR 'FIANCEE' angry

When you are tired of the new wife, kill her too and marry a new one smiley.......Continue that way until the wife is wise enough to kill you and marry another husband embarassed

Anyway...

Your religion, your polygamy, your business sad

But the graphic pishures I will see when your wife murders you or you murder her is definitely my Business grin

... and what if the guy decides to carry-out your advice?
Then we say it's the devil whereas you have just played the devil.

The moderator should have deleted a post like this - it's careless.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ChynoBEATS: 12:48pm On May 01, 2015
ollah1:

Ohh nagging now is saying the truth. Where in the post did op write that he is a Muslim?

Shut-up.......jor n read his profile
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by austinoeze(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
Oga i have only 1 question for u... will u allow your wife marrya second husband?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ChynoBEATS: 12:52pm On May 01, 2015
ollah1:

So it's only Muslims that marries more than one wife? Common think before u write and don't generalize.

Stop typing gibberishLy jor...... Your just trying to make a point whr there's no decimals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.