Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) (63173 Views)

Gregory University Massive Recruitment 2015 (over 100 Positions) / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by honestivo(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2015
Can someone that dosnt hv library degree apply for the library post. ?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
Symphony007:
what has tompolo of delta state have to do with bonny island in rivers state, you don't know what you are talking about you just feel the impulse to disparage ghe niger delta. What contribution have you now made on this thread rather than peddle falsehood and misinformation?
are u sure u are a Nigerian
we wants to work in a place nor state that safety and life of an individual is not guarantee
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Symphony007: 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:

we wants to work in a place nor state that safety and life of an individual is not guarantee
when last did you hear of any security crisis on bonny island? Home to the largest LNG plant in Africa, the largest oil terminal, home of shell, LNG, TSKJ, etc and residence of hundreds of expatriate workers? Find out about bonny before disparaging it.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2015
Symphony007:
when last did you hear of any security crisis on bonny island? Home to the largest LNG plant in Africa, the largest oil terminal, home of shell, LNG, TSKJ, etc and residence of hundreds of expatriate workers? Find out about bonny before disparaging it.
where is bonny island located?
which state
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by scantee(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2015
chax100:
Is there now s bridge to Bonny island? About 1hour on double engine speed boat over the ocean... Peterside crossing, those waves. God go help students and staff.
lol guess u av lived in Bonny? That peter side crossing na die..
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Rapture4real(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
chax100:
Is there now s bridge to Bonny island? About 1hour on double engine speed boat over the ocean... Peterside crossing, those waves. God go help students and staff.

Nobody should be scared of the water.My family and I have been living in Bonny as Baptist minister for eight years now and we have not fallen victims to any boat hazard.God protects his own people.Serious action is going on on the Bonny Bodo road.You can come to Bonny through LNG, if you have someone to book you,free,safer and more comfortable or go through the local boat, pay #1800 or so.There is 24/7 power supply at no or little cost and security level is unequal.All you need in Bonny to survive is to mind what you are there for.You will enjoy the experience.However if you eventually come, you can worship with us at Glorious Baptist Church with unique experience.remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by PreciousGem(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
is there room for those who studied social science course
pls I need reply
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by mrsage(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2015
Rapture4real:

Nobody should be scared of the water.My family and I have been living in Bonny as Baptist minister for eight years now and we have not fallen victims to any boat hazard.God protects his own people.Serious action is going on on the Bonny Bodo road.You can come to Bonny through LNG, if you have someone to book you,free,safer and more comfortable or go through the local boat, pay #1800 or so.There is 24/7 power supply at no or little cost and security level is unequal.All you need in Bonny to survive is to mind what you are there for.You will enjoy the experience.However if you eventually come, you can worship with us at Glorious Baptist Church with unique experience.remain blessed.

I want to visit bonny for a few days. Just for weekend relaxation.
Can you pls advive on hotels and rates?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
bonny island ke
don't have strength for tompolo and his boys

lol....
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Wonder1844(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2015
Is it possible to post cv and application to Bonny?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
Lol...

princeofpeace22:
bonny island ke
don't have strength for tompolo and his boys
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2015
bigbroda:
Lol...
LA so oooh
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by aiikay(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2015
10 hard copies, yet they are talking about ICT compliance. Wait o, I don't think courier service dey reach Bonny o!
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by sarris(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2015
princeofpeace22:

Bonny is more safer,more convenient and more relaxing,than any where u re currently typing this trash.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by sarris(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2015
aiikay:
10 hard copies, yet they are talking about ICT compliance.
Wait o, I don't think courier service dey reach Bonny o!
What is wrong with some of u guys,if u dnt know something why not ask instead of spewing trash.there is 24/7 courier service UPS and DHL.God forgive u guys.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
sarris:
Bonny is more safer,more convenient and more relaxing,than any where u re currently typing this trash.

ewu Gambia
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by aiikay(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2015
sarris:
What is wrong with some of u guys,if u dnt know something why not ask instead of spewing trash.there is 24/7 courier service UPS and DHL.God forgive u guys.
Very sorry, may be you are from Bonny.
I didn't think I've injured you much by joking that courier service won't get there!
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by erul: 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
If you have submitted, please are they checking at the submission point for the requirement
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Jagabanthelion: 8:45pm On May 17, 2015
princeofpeace22:

where is bonny island located?
which state

Just shut ur gutter. Am sure uve never left your state before. U just wake up and spew trash,advertising ur ignorance on nairaland. what do u knw abt Bonny or the state Bonny is located? Others are applying for suitable jobs,u are here spreading sectional hatred.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by judebebo: 1:24am On May 18, 2015
Can someone give me a perfect description of how to get to bonny island from rumuokwurushi port harcourt.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 18, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

Just shut ur gutter. Am sure uve never left your state before. U just wake up and spew trash,advertising ur ignorance on nairaland. what do u knw abt Bonny or the state Bonny is located? Others are applying for suitable jobs,u are here spreading sectional hatred.
ewu Gambia
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 18, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

ewu Gambia
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Emmasonic4me: 6:47pm On May 18, 2015
All these questions on how to submit an application? Please print the CV in the format outlined and type your application. Put 10 copies of each in an a big envelop and hit the post office. The PMB with Bonny address indicates the presence of a post office with a Private Mail Bag (P.M.B) services in Bonny Island. Funny enough some indomie generation children here don't know post offices are still operational and functional. grin grin grin
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Chibuking81(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2015
Emmasonic4me:
All these questions on how to submit an application? Please print the CV in the format outlined and type your application. Put 10 copies of each in an a big envelop and hit the post office. The PMB with Bonny address indicates the presence of a post office with a Private Mail Bag (P.M.B) services in Bonny Island. Funny enough some indomie generation children here don't know post offices are still operational and functional. grin grin grin
pls do you know whether credential should be attach together with application letter and CV or is it only application letter and CV.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Emmasonic4me: 7:15pm On May 20, 2015
Chibuking81:
pls do you know whether credential should be attach together with application letter and CV or is it only application letter and CV.

The job details says well collated CV and application. If you decide to add more, its up to you...don't forget the more the weight, the more the charges in form of postage stamp- for peeps sending it via post office.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Chibuking81(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

The job details says well collated CV and application. If you decide to add more, its up to you...don't forget the more the weight, the more the charges in form of postage stamp- for peeps sending it via post office.
ok thanks.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Emmasonic4me: 7:40pm On May 20, 2015
Chibuking81:
ok thanks.

You're welcome.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
following
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Chibuking81(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

I posted my application letter together with my CV today, 30 copies all together, from Ahoada East, post office charged me #350 for posting.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by tafrica(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
Chibuking81:
I posted my application letter together with my CV today, 30 copies all together, from Ahoada East, post office charged me #350 for posting.

Hello sir, I assume we are to send 10copies?
Wish you the best. I should send mine next week.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Emmasonic4me: 10:01pm On May 22, 2015
Chibuking81:

Okay. 30 copies means your CV is two pages...same with mine. I posted from the post office at Slaughter. They checked and said #100 stamp can carry it.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Chibuking81(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

Okay. 30 copies means your CV is two pages...same with mine. I posted from the post office at Slaughter. They checked and said #100 stamp can carry it.
exactly, 10 copies of my application letter, 10 copies of my CV front page, and 10 copies of my CV back page, meaning 30 copies all together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 / Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.