Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24280 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Venom104: 11:07am On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

Missy dey vex. This is the reason why I break their hearts without pity.

E-hearts ??
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2015
Venom104:

You are not your girlfriends only boyfriend.. Your car get spare tire na
Luxanne I hope this isn't true. sad
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by iamrealdeji(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!
No be you girls like bad guys? If guy no bad you go talk say he be nice guy and you no like nice guys say na bad guys you want,bad guy show hin bad guy attitude,you com dey complain,another bad guy don use this girl like toilet paper and flush her,bad guys rule the world,its good to be bad,girls love bad guys,babe,take heart,i'm a bad guy too,hope you wouldn't mind dating me so that I can use you like toilet paper and flush you just like my predecessor did,phuck those nice guys,they are so stupid that they keep on loving a girl,they can't use a girl and dump her abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by iamrealdeji(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2015
Andrew114:
You ask for a God fearing man,he comes your way and you treat him like thrash,you finally fall for a player and got your heart broken,and you have the gods to say all men are wicked?
that's what I just told her :
No be you girls like bad guys? If guy no bad you go talk say he be nice guy and you no like nice guys say na bad guys you want,bad guy show hin bad guy attitude,you com dey complain,another bad guy don use this girl like toilet paper and flush her,bad guys rule the world,its good to be bad,girls love bad guys,babe,take heart,i'm a bad guy too,hope you wouldn't mind dating me so that I can use you like toilet paper and flush you just like my predecessor did,phuck those nice guys,they are so stupid that they keep on loving a girl,they can't use a girl and dump her abi?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:
It's you nigerian girls that are more stupid. You guys are a bunch of hungry, dirty and unkempt bitches. A relationship is a financial bail-out from poverty for you girls and that's why any wise nigerian guy shouldn't take your lazy and hungry asses serious. You're complaining about guy but can you swear before anything that you there's only one guy banging you and not more than one. Go to blazes.

Shut up and stop making fvcked up deductions, assumptions and thoughtless mis-aligned comments that looks and sounds as if it is pulled out directly from a donkey's arse!

It's not my fault that you haven't met ladies that can cater for themselves. Ladies who don't need your broke asss crumbs to survive.

Arrant nonsensical rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:16am On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
Relationship is a game of interest. Love is just the word people use to come together to achieving their individual parochial interest. No one should take the word love serious, it can only lead one to doom.

Ill advised people to just enjoy a relationship while it last and don't put in all their mind and heart towards it if they don't want to end up in a mess state. Love with your brain not hearts.

A man interest could be your boobs and ukwu and the way you ride him whilst your interest is the money he gives you. How then could one misconstrue such a (business) partnership for love? Please!
Your opinion.

Not everyone goes into a relationship for "business" like you call it. Although most of our youths these days go into relationships for your definition of business.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ronald4lif(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

So you are trying to say that anyone that loves is a fool?

Do you even know what love is? Do you think love is something you just choose to feel for someone.

SMH

Anyone that loves is not a fool but anyone who does so without their brains is a big fool.

One have to first of all know what attract them to a person and ascertain if they can still stay should that interest disappear.

Ask an average person who claims to be in love with someone why they love them and you'll realize is mostly for mundane reasons.

Sorry but like I said what we have today is not love. It's a game of interest. If there's no or slim possibility of a master degree holder falling in love with a bus driver or someone who's got no or little money then love is laughable.

Most love now is more like two people coming together, one agree to assist the other and they fxck themselves but decide to use love as a cover up for their individual interest.

Biko lecture me about love, seems I've lost touch with what it means.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Vikky014(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2015
Venom104:

So you dont have any Ex so far uh? since you are an expert in predicting how a relationship would end
yes i dnt hav an EX and i dnt think i will have kiss
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:17am On May 01, 2015
Venom104:

E-hearts ??

I'm talking of reality, one heart at a time. someone taught me on how to break heart but now I'm perfect in it.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 11:18am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Luxanne I hope this isn't true. sad

gringrin

But why did you ask that? Have I given you any reason to doubt me? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by iamrealdeji(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Standing ovation.
? Standing what? No be you girls like bad guys? If guy no bad you go talk say he be nice guy and you no like nice guys say na bad guys you want,bad guy show hin bad guy attitude,you com dey complain,another bad guy don use this girl like toilet paper and flush her,bad guys rule the world,its good to be bad,girls love bad guys,babe,take heart,i'm a bad guy too,hope you wouldn't mind dating me so that I can use you like toilet paper and flush you just like my predecessor did,phuck those nice guys,they are so stupid that they keep on loving a girl,they can't use a girl and dump her abi? The message is for op,but yall can learn from it
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Venom104: 11:19am On May 01, 2015
Vikky014:
yes i dnt hav an EX and i dnt think i will have kiss

Good for you then
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:19am On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Anyone that loves is not a fool but anyone who does so without their brains is a big fool.

One have to first of all know what attract them to a person and ascertain if they can still stay should that interest disappear.

Ask an average person who claims to be in love with someone why they love them and you'll realize is mostly for mundane reasons.

Sorry but like I said what we have today is not love. It's a game of interest. If there's no or slim possibility of a master degree holder falling in love with a bus driver or someone who's got no or little money then love is laughable.

Most love now is more like two people coming together, one agree to assist the other and they fxck themselves but decide to use love as a cover up for their individual interest.

Biko lecture me about love, seems I've lost touch with what it means.

That's where you are getting it all wrong.

You can't love with your brains. You only love with your heart

It's obvious you have never experienced true love before, because if you have, you can never forget how it feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:20am On May 01, 2015
OP no be una say una wan date bad boys grin.ehen u dey date a bad guy and he come dump u after getting his fill then u dey come here come complain grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Venom104: 11:20am On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

I'm talking of reality, one heart at a time. someone taught me on how to break heart but now I'm perfect in it.

Haha.. All the hearts your break wont mend yours..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:22am On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

gringrin

But why did you ask that? Have I given you any reason to doubt me? cheesy
Nope smiley

But from what I've read, it seems it's what "every" girl do.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:23am On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

It's obvious you have never experienced true love before.
Exactly my dear. You can't love with your brain. Only the heart does. Just the same way you can't really "believe" with your brain.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by djeezy(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked

Are you kidding me??

Odi kwa egwu o cry
its true. They said after all guys cheat that the only time they will become faithful is when they get married.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Vikky014(f): 11:25am On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

It's obvious you have never experienced true love before, because if you have, you can never forget how it feels.
you mean you cant love wt ur brain so you will take shit from smeone in d name of lovewhn u love wt ur brain u know whn to quit at any point in time
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Exactly my dear. You can't love with your brain. Only the heart does. Just the same way you can't really "believe" with your brain.

Exactly
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 11:27am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nope smiley

But from what I've read, it seems it's what "every" girl do.

Generalizations bae, would it also be right if I say all men cheats including you?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ronald4lif(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

It's obvious you have never experienced true love before.

How come our hearts hardly lead us to someone who's below our status, standard, and socio-economic level? The hearts must have an amazing foresight to keep directing most people to girls with bigger butts, guys with 6packs and money etc. Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2015
Vikky014:
you mean you cant love wt ur brain so you will take shit from smeone in d name of lovewhn u love wt ur brain u know whn to quit at any point in time

You can't chose to quit "love" anytime you feel like.
Love is not something you have control over.
You can't just wake up one morning and say, " ok I am not going to love this guy again"
It doesn't work that way.

My God, what type of people do we have these days.
There is a difference between loving someone and being in a relationship with someone.
You are mixing the two up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:30am On May 01, 2015
demmy0325:
They wil stp being wicked wen U come to admit U r a guy... I knw y U av chimamanda adichie as ur role model.. Isnt it because U learnt shes depressed as U.. I cn bet ma left balls U r dt guy dah use seriousbabe moniker b4 u later came out as a guy admittin U r depressd... Rubbish!
Venom104:

You are not your girlfriends only boyfriend.. Your car get spare tire na
djeezy:
its true. They said after all guys cheat that the only time they will become faithful is when they get married.
Some girls sha.

Anyway, it boils down to personal values and morals. I can't go flirting around with many ladies just because someone cheated/is cheating on me. It's foolishness.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Stephenlee: 11:30am On May 01, 2015
It is vice versa,some ladies are also wicked and heartless. A lady once ended a relationship of 4years with me via text message,OP What will you term what she did?. The only thing that pained me was that she ended a relationship of 4years through text message
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:31am On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

Generalizations bae, would it also be right if I say all men cheats including you?

Hahahahahaa

You should know better. wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ronald4lif(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Your opinion.

Not everyone goes into a relationship for "business" like you call it. Although most of our youths these days go into relationships for your definition of business.

There's always an exception in everything in life. Nothing is 100%. However, when the larger percentage overwhelms the exceptional cases they become irrelevant.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by mulattoclaro(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2015
Vikky014:
pls whn will u share your wedding pic with romanclanders?
swerve.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:38am On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

How come our hearts hardly lead us to someone who's below our status, standard, and socio-economic level? The hearts must have an amazing foresight to keep directing most people to girls with bigger butts, guys with 6packs and money etc. Wow.

Love is different from attraction or infatuation.
All these things you mentioned are just what attracts us to people.

That is not love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 11:40am On May 01, 2015
djeezy:

Just got reminded with ur comment about a friend of my cousin's who came home one night lamenting angrily about how he almost caught his girl red handed cheating.

The irony, this dude is a serial cheat but there he is being mad cuz his gurl ALMOST cheated and threathening to deal with her?

I almost laughed out loud on hearing his complaint.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.