Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry (29079 Views)

Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / Breaking News!! Saudi Arabia To Halt Flight, Trade with Iran-Reuters / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

What you really need to do is deal with the mental issues post Apatheid that continues to make you dependent on your White population and attack people who are poor like you.

And you want to lead Africa!

Over Nigerias dead body.

What are you talking about? Who said we want to lead Africa, This continent is too big and complex to lead it. Do you think if Nigeria is still struggling in its own region to be recognised, any other country can do it. Our focus is on our citizen, to better their lives and their living conditions. If nigeria wants to lead, you can go ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

You guys are moving the goal posts to suite your arguments and Xenophobia

First its Drug dealing immigrants

Then its foreign nationals taking our jobs

Then its foreign nationals taking our women

Then its foreign nationals using up our resources

Now you have ben caught with your hand in the cookie jar, its now Illegal foreign nationals without papers.

For argument sake if 1/4 of these immigrants are given proper paper work, how does that change the dynamics of people who are already prone to criminal activity.

Its likes saying if you give a criminal papers he will somehow change his criminal behavior.

You can fool others with your gibberish.

NOT ME!

We dont offer VISA in SA, they apply at their respective countries, what we offer are asylum seeker/refugee papers, hence you see lots of Somalis in SA, they are here as refugees, unfortunaly any other person from other countries including nigeria, claim to be a refugee. Our hands are always full.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Centrifude(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
14:

What are you talking about? Who said we want to lead Africa, This continent is too big and complex to lead it. Do you think if Nigeria is still struggling in its own region to be recognised, any other country can do it. Our focus is on our citizen, to better their lives and their living conditions. If nigeria wants to lead, you can go ahead.

Thank you very Much, well said.

If South Africa wanted to represent(control) Africa we would've started with SADC.

Its a huge responsibility that we aren't ready to take on.

We are more worried about developing the Continent then controlling it
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
14:

Nigerians live in those, they love the inner vity or CBD since they dont have one in lagos.
Deal with it! Nigerians are smarter than Zulus that is the reason why they live in those buildings in your CBD.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2290599/arik-air-management-addresses-fuel

Oil producing country with shortage of fuel, you see thats what happens when you loose focus and try to interfer in a foreign matters. These are the very people who were up in arms over xenophobia in SA. They were trying to bully SA to stop the violence which they had already done it, and forgot to buy fuel.

I m not gonna be surprise if the country does not have money to buy fuel. oil price dropped by 50%, that means 50% less revanue. i see dissaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2015
all4naija:
Deal with it! Nigerians are smarter than Zulus that is the reason why they live in those buildings in your CBD.

Go and fix this, www.nairaland.com/2290599/arik-air-management-addresses-fuel , then we can talk

3 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
Centrifude:

Thank you very Much, well said.

If South Africa wanted to represent(control) Africa we would've started with SADC.

Its a huge responsibility that we aren't ready to take on.

We are more worried about developing the Continent then controlling it

With all this divisions, how will you lead this divided continent, franco fone pulling from the other side, portugues speaking countries also, Anglofone thinking like they know better. The chairman of AU is South African ,that does not mean we lead it. its a collective, but its not easy.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
14:

Go and fix this, www.nairaland.com/2290599/arik-air-management-addresses-fuel , then we can talk
I am not in position to do that. Those imbecilic mutherf**Kers who keep disgracing that country should be questioned. They make me wanna wee! Jeez! angry angry angry angry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 10:29pm On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

Are you not South African?

Are you not a Xenophobe?

You want us to take responsibility for semi illiterate Nigerian drug dealers in Hilbrow.

Please take responsibility for your country men's image they are projecting to the world.

say it loud and proud....."SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!"
Like I said, you are barking the wrong tree, I'm South African not a Xenophobe, base your questions to them not me

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2015
14:

With all this divisions, how will you lead this divided continent, franco fone pulling from the other side, portugues speaking countries also, Anglofone thinking like they know better. The chairman of AU is South African ,that does not mean we lead it. its a collective, but its not easy.
Now it is time to fire him from that position. He didn't do anything to find solution to the problem after what happened to Africans in the recent xenophobic killings in boring and overrated South Africa. Bullsh*t!

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 10:49pm On May 02, 2015
Horus:

Your problem is that out of your very narrow way of thinking you believe that every Nairalanders on this forum are Nigerians. You are obiously blind to the fact that this forum welcome members of all nationality with millions of visitors per months. Now notice that even when the South African that you are is allowed to post on this forum, the only thing you can display here is "Afrophobia" and the bashing of the very people that allow you to express yourself freely on this forum. Don't be so pathetic. It is obious that the white racists who control your economy turned you into their "pet". One of the reason black South Africans are not progressing is because they have allowed the resources of their country to be exploited by whites to enrich Europeans and adopted the very economic practices the white settlers used against them during the apartheid era. Unbridled and unregulated capitalism creates inequality that only benefits a tiny few blacks at the top and leaves the masses in a desperate scramble for survival.

if you knew how internet works,you would not question my presence on this forum,you and I followed the same logic to register therefore we are members with equal status...am neither selling drugs nor seeking refuge here...one more thing,it easy for me to pick up views expressed by Nigerians on this forum...your obsession with SA is tangible..like I said,the black and white thing in SA is none of your business folks,we shall discuss the inequality thing the time every Nigerian owns a private jet...

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
all4naija:
Now it is time to fire him from that position. He didn't do anything to find solution to the problem after what happened to Africans in the recent xenophobic killings in boring and overrated South Africa. Bullsh*t!

Pity its not a "HE"
You can fire "him", but she will remain as a chairman whether Nigeria likes it or not. They tried to stand on our way, but we pushed them out off the way

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Good boy. Don't. Ever.
mumu
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Horus(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2015
MduZA:

if you knew how internet works,you would not question my presence on this forum,you and I followed the same logic to register therefore we are members with equal status...am neither selling drugs nor seeking refuge here...one more thing,it easy for me to pick up views expressed by Nigerians on this forum...your obsession with SA is tangible..like I said,the black and white thing in SA is none of your business folks,we shall discuss the inequality thing the time every Nigerian owns a private jet...

You do not get it at all; You do not know my nationality, so stop believing that every posters on Nairaland are nigerians.

Everything related to black people worldwide is my own business, so my black people is my own business, so you cannot stop me talking about black in SA

I suspect that you may be a White Racist South African on Nairaland because you are not saying anything positive about black in SA
and there is too much stereotype against all the blacks in your language

your obsession with SA is tangible

SA is in the subject of thread so it is you who have an obsession in trying to spread AFROPHOBIA

Are you an Afrikaner?

Are you a White Racist South African on Nairaland?

Are you a Cracker?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 12:43am On May 03, 2015
Horus:

You do not get it at all; You do not know my nationality, so stop believing that every posters on Nairaland are nigerians.

Everything related to black people worldwide is my own business, so my black people is my own business, so you cannot stop me talking about black in SA

I suspect that you may be a White Racist South African on Nairaland because you are not saying anything positive about black in SA
and there is too much stereotype against all the blacks in your language

SA is in the subject of thread so it is you who have an obsession in trying to spread AFROPHOBIA

Are you an Afrikaner?

Are you a White Racist South African on Nairaland?

Are you a Cracker?

if you are not a Nigerian...stop acting like one,I will always be here to correct your fallacy...

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2015
14:

Pity its not a "HE"
You can fire "him", but she will remain as a chairman whether Nigeria likes it or not. They tried to stand on our way, but we pushed them out off the way
We are going to kick her out very soon. She is not useful to the African Union.

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by birdman(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2015
Horus:

I think you are right, they are all White Racist South African on Nairaland

they have give-aways in the way they speak afrikaans and it is translating into their writing. and as you also noted earlier, every now and then they post stuff that appears to be pro-white in a slavish way right after posting stuff that seemed strongly pro-black. These guys just jumped on the bandwagon hoping to inflame stuff even more. I hope Zuma and his folk wake up!

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Horus(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2015
MduZA:

if you are not a Nigerian...stop acting like one,I will always be here to correct your fallacy...

Shut up you dirty Afrikaner I NEVER claimed to be Nigerian and what is "acting like a Nigerian?

You white racists will be exterminated soon, just wait for Huhuru
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Horus(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2015
birdman:

they have give-aways in the way they speak afrikaans and it is translating into their writing. and as you also noted earlier, every now and then they post stuff that appears to be pro-white in a slavish way right after posting stuff that seemed strongly pro-black. These guys just jumped on the bandwagon hoping to inflame stuff even more. I hope Zuma and his folk wake up!

The webmaster should give their IP ADRESS to the South African Police Service

South African Police Service

Head Office: +27 (0) 12 393 1000

SAPS Head Office

Wachthuis Building

231 Pretorius Street

Pretoria

Private Bag X94

Pretoria

GPS Coordinates: S25.74790 E28.18901

It is obious that they are here to promote XENOPHOBIA and AFROPHOBIA

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 1:16pm On May 03, 2015
Horus:

Shut up you dirty Afrikaner I NEVER claimed to be Nigerian and what is "acting like a Nigerian?

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 1:23pm On May 03, 2015
Horus:

poor Nigerian "Ek is nie 'n boer nie ,my naam is Mduduzi,hoor jy bobojaan?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Horus(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2015
[size=17pt]List of Racist Afrikaners on Nairaland[/size]

MduZA

LeSudAfricaine

There is a reward for their arrest, please contact the South African Police Service http://www.saps.gov.za/index.php
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 1:28pm On May 03, 2015
Horus:

MduZA

LeSudAfricaine

There is a reward for their arrest, please contact the South African Police Service http://www.saps.gov.za/index.php

lol..kwasuka loko
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 12:53am On May 05, 2015
Horus:

MduZA

LeSudAfricaine

Afrikaners simple translate to Africans

Yes, i m an African. I m here to defend my country. we wont let you to get away with murder by lying about SA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by seppuku: 1:51am On May 05, 2015
14:

Afrikaners simple translate to Africans
Yes, i m an African. I m here to defend my country. we wont let you to get away with murder by lying about SA.

Afrikaner....Fake African

African....indigenous African

Which one are you?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 12:37am On May 09, 2015
CaptainJune:
You know, you are cursed with a petty mind. Your statement depicts the fact that your poverty of sense is the only property you possess as a well qualified and proper fool you are.

Wallow in your mud of biasness pig.

What on earth prompted this heap of rubbish from the original post? Will you ever have sense in your miserable existence?
silence bro!
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2015
what rivalry? based on what
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
no be white people dey rule south Africa (a black nation) chai !!!
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
14:
what rivalry? based on what

Your hatred and obsession with Nigeria is too much damn..what did a Nigerian do to you? Or are you just a fan in disguise who's hating for attention?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Like I said, you are barking the wrong tree, I'm South African not a Xenophobe, base your questions to them not me

You're here again to spread your hate? Whats with this infestation of nairaland by xenophobic south african scum? Don't you guys have your own forum to spread your hate? Or are you waiting for your white masters to build you a web page?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
stabbo:

You're here again to spread your hate? Whats with this infestation of nairaland by xenophobic south african scum? Don't you guys have your own forum to spread your hate? Or are you waiting for your white masters to build you a web page?
and on which tree did this human sacrificing ape fall from? Sambisa forest tree?gringrin go drown in the Mediterranean afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
and on which tree did this human sacrificing ape fall from? Sambisa forest tree?gringrin go drown in the Mediterranean afonja

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why India May Ban Twitter, Facebook & Instagram / We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader / Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.