Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,374 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? (4968 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 10:03am On May 01, 2015
A relationship of 5years went down the drain few weeks ago. She was cheating on me, but I have forgiven her for that already. I just want the relationship back cry

She later confessed to have fallen inlove with this new guy that she don't think she loves me anymore, she said we have to move on bla,bla,bla...but since then she has been calling

Sometimes I don't feel like picking her calls, she will later say "why didn't you pick my calls naaw" whenever I decided to...she asks questions about my welfare and all that sh*it!

I am just confused now...I need to know whay the hell she wants from me! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by buygala(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2015
She wants to retain the op as a side mugu embarassed

After she has donated her puna freely to the whole world, she will come back crying for forgiveness, blaming the Devil for her transgressions undecided

NO OFFENCE.....

I strongly expect her to succeed, because the op is really sounding like a pussssy-struck sissy embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by falconey(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2015
problem
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by jamex93(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2015
she is confused she dont know wat she want
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by McEwen(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2015
Try as much as possible to stay away from her..in due time you will be fine.

trust me wink
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by IamOdin: 10:09am On May 01, 2015
she want some dicking.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by pasqal09: 10:09am On May 01, 2015
Bro, she just zoned you man
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by richidinho(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2015
Great Sex 4rm U
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by godoluwa(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2015
Gflat:
A relationship of 5years went down the drain few weeks ago. She was cheating on me, but I have forgiven her for that already. I just want the relationship back cry

She later confessed to have fallen inlove with this new guy that she don't think she loves me anymore, she said we have to move on bla,bla,bla...but since then she has been calling

Sometimes I don't feel like picking her calls, she will later say "why didn't you pick my calls naaw" whenever I decided to...she asks questions about my welfare and all that sh*it!

she wanna make u `a fi owo wa omiran' which means if her current relationship fails, she will have someone to fall back on. forget about her & move on with your. be her friend but dnt allow her visit you & u too shud never go to her house
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by smvinreal(f): 10:16am On May 01, 2015
I think its best to ask her
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2015

Here's the thing: She calls to find out how miserable you are without. It's an ingrained vanity of women - they constantly seek reassurances of their value. Their self-worth depends on how much you show you need them.
Let me guess: When she calls you tell your worries, how sad you are and avoid talking about what she needs. How miserable of you! Just what she called to hearsmiley.
Endeavour to let her know you're happy without her, indirectly that is. wink
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Brugo(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2015
grin

Bro you need to take a stand yourself. Will you let her toy with your feelings or not? Don't let one gal give you needless stress.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by donmoris(f): 10:33am On May 01, 2015
buygala:

After she has donated her puna freely to the whole world, she will come back crying for forgiveness, blaming the Devil for her transgressions undecided

NO OFFENCE.....

I strongly expect her to succeed, because the op is really sounding like like a pussssy-struck sissy embarassed
silly talk shocked
buygala:

NO OFFENCE.....

I strongly expect her to succeed, because the op is really sounding like like a pussssy-struck sissy embarassed
silly talk
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by buygala(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2015
donmoris:
silly talk :osilly talk

Are you the op's runaway girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 11:22am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here's the thing: She calls to find out how miserable you are without. It's an ingrained vanity of women - they constantly seek reassurances of their value. Their self-worth depends on how much you show you need them.
Let me guess: When she calls you tell your worries, how sad you are and avoid talking about what she needs. How miserable of you! Just what she called to hearsmiley.
Endeavour to let her know you're happy without her, indirectly that is. wink

Thanks a bunch bro!
I don't tell her my worries whenever she calls we just talk about how she has been and if she asks "how are you" I will just tell her "I am good". I have never returned her calls since the day I got to know she was cheating. But there was a time a got caught up in my emotions and I was begging for a second chance(yeah I know that is stupiid but I stopped and moved on)
I even have a new girl now I am hanging out with(not really a rebound relationship though). I am just confused on why she keeps bothering me even after she said she has moved on
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 11:25am On May 01, 2015
Brugo:
grin

Bro you need to take a stand yourself. Will you let her toy with your feelings or not? Don't let one gal give you needless stress.

I have taken my stand bro...I haven't been returning her calls or doing anything that shows I am "needy" to her
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by emitope: 11:25am On May 01, 2015
Dude, she jus changed ur name to 'plan B'.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 11:26am On May 01, 2015
smvinreal:
I think its best to ask her
Ask her why she's calling? I don't wanna be immature or rude
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 11:27am On May 01, 2015
emitope:
Dude, she jus changed ur name to 'plan B'.

Plan B
Its not like we can still date anytime soon or in the future. She cheated bro, that can't just fade away from my memory
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 11:29am On May 01, 2015
pasqal09:
Bro, she just zoned you man
Friendzone your ex That aiint going. To fly bro
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Ladybluecash(f): 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
Thats not true, she no frndzone u anytin.. I broke up wit ma ex of 8yrs relatnship, thou i loved him so much nd stil do, he wnted us to get marry bt i refused cos he isnt supportin my dream he wnts me to b a full housewife(for ds kind country), he beged me to stop callin him so dat he can move on nd forget abt me, i tried nd i cudnt cos i nw see him as part of me nd a frnd, i jos want to knw hw he is doin dats all. Relatnshps musnt end in marriage, tho i undastnd u op sumtyms u tink she wnts to return bak to u. Call her nd ask her for d lst tym den if she isnt interested as said, move on bro, tak her call bt neva invite her to ur house. Tank u
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
Simple! She's calling so as to confirm her personal value on you... It might also be a test for her to know if you truly love her... Play dumb with her whenever she calls and try asking her Indirectly what she wants
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by smvinreal(f): 12:55pm On May 01, 2015
Gflat:

Ask her why she's calling? I don't wanna be immature or rude
no it does'nt imply that you are rude or immature you can't keep assumeing its better you hear it from her directly
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
Forget that Harlot. She's not worth your time.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Demlad99(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2015
She wants to eat her cake and at same time, have it.
She wants to kill two birds with a stone.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by cooljoe(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2015
She wana eat her cake nd have t back #ifuknowaimean
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Thats not true, she no frndzone u anytin.. I broke up wit ma ex of 8yrs relatnship, thou i loved him so much nd stil do, he wnted us to get marry bt i refused cos he isnt supportin my dream he wnts me to b a full housewife(for ds kind country), he beged me to stop callin him so dat he can move on nd forget abt me, i tried nd i cudnt cos i nw see him as part of me nd a frnd, i jos want to knw hw he is doin dats all. Relatnshps musnt end in marriage, tho i undastnd u op sumtyms u tink she wnts to return bak to u. Call her nd ask her for d lst tym den if she isnt interested as said, move on bro, tak her call bt neva invite her to ur house. Tank u

I really love your comment and I am encouraged from it...but I still have some questions.

1. What is she calls me and wants to come visit Should I tell her that is not going to be possible?

2. I am into a new relationship now but I haven't gotten over her fully(though I explained to my gf about her and she sometimes tell me to pick her call and stop being her enemy) I don't want my gf to start thinking there is still something between us...should I tell her to stop calling?

3. My birthday is in few days to come and I am having a party...do you think its a good idea to allow her come over since the breakup is still very fresh
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
She's stringing you along as her Plan B.

What she wants shouldn't be your concern,
but what you ought to do for yourself: move on.

Gflat:

[b]She later confessed to have fallen inlove with this new guy that she don't think she loves me anymore, she said we have to move on [/b]bla,bla,bla...but since then she has been calling

Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by docmoses(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2015
;Dspace

booked[color=]space

booked[/color]space

booked
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by emitope: 7:42pm On May 01, 2015
Gflat:

Plan B
Its not like we can still date anytime soon or in the future. She cheated bro, that can't just fade away from my memory
. Gud...den put ur foot down & send her outta ur life else u will be in an emotional quagmire & kip posting topics like dis here.....she is jus using u to 'fill some space'....... I hope u 'send her outside d city walls' whr she has chosen to be.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Youngpo413: 8:19pm On May 01, 2015
Gflat:

I really love your comment and I am encouraged from it...but I still have some questions.

1. What is she calls me and wants to come visit Should I tell her that is not going to be possible?

2. I am into a new relationship now but I haven't gotten over her fully(though I explained to my gf about her and she sometimes tell me to pick her call and stop being her enemy) I don't want my gf to start thinking there is still something between us...should I tell her to stop calling?

3. My birthday is in few days to come and I am having a party...do you think its a good idea to allow her come over since the breakup is still very fresh
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
Gflat:

i knw u stil av feelins for her nd u r redy to let d new gal go for her sake, i told u sme tin is happenin wit me ryt nw, even as i am writin ds my ex stil calls nd i am nt takin hs call cos i am wit anada guy tho not my boyfrnd,,, bt dat doesnt stop d way i care abt him cos i care for him,,,, u shud tak her calls nd talk to her neutrally dnt involv any emotional talks,,, abt ur birthday hmmmm dat one is tough cos if u invite her, knw it dat u r avin two ladis by ur syd,, for d fact dat d both of u r more into each oda myt mak u do sth stupid wit her,, rememba ur new gal wil b there,, my advice invite her, den tell ur newgal neva to allow u out of her sight dat she shud do dat as a favour for u,,, wit ds u wil realise u can move on witout her nd she wil also realise, she mean notin to u anymore. Den if she wnts to get bak wit u for real ds tym she wil do evrytin possibl to b ur gal again xcept truly she's no longer interested. Tank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate My Looks! / ix) / Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.