Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (38433 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by dre11(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2015
Dear Taiwo,
Please, help me to save my relationship. I am 36, dating a 28-year-old lady. We have been dating for about months now and we both love each other so much that we would love to get married eventually.
My problem with her, however, is the fact that she loves to talk about her ex and she also compares me with him whenever we had issues.
She had just broken up with him when we met; in fact, I want to believe that God used me to heal her hurting heart. She discovered that her ex boyfriend was also dating her best friend and colleague. When she confronted him, he had no apologies; he was so cruel that he told her the other lady was better in bed than her.
I am however surprised that she cannot forget him. Every time she talks about him or tries to compare me with him either positively or otherwise, I would call her attention to it. She would apologise and promise that it would not happen again, but she would do it again.
It is so embarrassing that sometimes, even when I am making love with her, she calls his name. I really love her, but I don’t know if I can tolerate this any longer, please, help me. What can I do?

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/she-calls-me-her-ex%E2%80%99s-name-even-during-sex

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by agarawu23(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2015
She had just broken up with him when we met; in fact, I want to believe that God used me to heal her hurting heart

the bolded is the reason behind such reaction.

it will take her enough time to forget the time she spent with her ex.

the guy shld not worry abt that. as time goes on she will adapt

15 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by dre11(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2015
Kia.

See wickedness......
Calling her ex even when sexing..........

Her ex might be a rough ridder while the new guy might be the gentle one and she miss the animal instinct of the ex

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by jamex93(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2015
she still feels for the ex

and like d ex dey really tear her gon

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by charijee(f): 10:12am On May 01, 2015
Dre mi grin grin...less crime, more of romance now undecided......@topic, those romantic moments are still flooded in her memory.....With time definitely, she'll get over him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 01, 2015
its up to U to do smtin memorable n unforgetable to her lyk buy her a suprise expensive gift, take her out to an unforgetable holiday, and give her an unforgetable sex.

4 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Vyolet(f): 10:14am On May 01, 2015
She still loves her ex..

39 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by olenime(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2015
Give her some time to forget him since u claim to till luv her!

6 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by ijustdey: 10:18am On May 01, 2015
the guy is just their to fill the vacuum created by the ex.

I don't think she loves the guy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by ijustdey: 10:20am On May 01, 2015
olenime:
Give her some time to forget him since u claim to till luv her!

it would be hard for such ladies to let go since it looks like she is still tied to the apron of her ex with all what he did
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Hila12(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2015
Don't wanna break your heart Mister, but you could as well just be a timely rebound!

From experience...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by demmy0325(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2015
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2015
The Ex must be a Macho in bed while you are just the Ordinary Mr Good guy, Get your swags and let ur eye be open Mr man, you need to leave her for a while in order for her to fully recuperate hence na ur head dem two go take settle dier matter, at 28 if she doesnt know who or want she wants, then you at 36 should be able to figure out for her and ursef

My 2Cents

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by McEwen(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2015
i don't beat but ama slap that b!tch right away!

b!tch..wft!!!
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by loomer: 10:31am On May 01, 2015
Stop making love, and start having sex. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by pretydiva(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2015
She needs tym 2 heal. It's so obvious dat she hasn't forget abt her ex. Would advice u gve her sm space/tym 2 heal completely. She also need 2 work on herself if indeed she wants 2 completely forget abt him

2 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2015
She's not feeling you at all, give am abonikibam love n see wht happen next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by medar(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
You should give her some time, but I can assure you that if the guy can come back to ask for her forgiveness she would gladly forgive him and go back to him. It seems she's just using you to heal her wound and she might eventually find love later and still dump you anyway. Think twice bro.

13 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by pansophist(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
Sorry, your babe has not fully recuperated from the effects of congodynamics. Her ex na Badoo in bed, walahi grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by efilefun(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
dre11:
Kia.
See wickedness......
Calling her sex even when sexing..........
lmao na so you like sex reach...lol oya change that sex to EX

Well maybe the thing dey touch that same place wey the guy own dey touch wey dey always make her misyarn...lol

4 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by dharay88: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
angry
guess u were too quick to jump on her afta leaving d oda guy.
she needs ttym to get over d oda guy b4 u could penetrate her completely. cry cry
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Lovexme(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
The ministry is yet to move to the permanent site. She's not over her ex.

6 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by DickDastardly(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
grin
No woman, i repeat no woman will try such with me. Women can only cheat real men behind their back but dare not bring such shiiit under their roof. You are weak. Now permit me to call you a Pvssy weak sissy.

2 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
Mark my words, one day when you feel the relationship is at its peak, her ex is going to intrude especially when he is done with her fwnd. Just pway he doesn't coz if he does bro she will open her legs wider than she has before, even using her toes to touch her shoulders lolz, so prepare urself for a battle between Spatacus vs Viking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by davico2006(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
Guy quite the relationship coz d babe still love d ex

2 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by moscobabs(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
and so ? u too call her with ur ex-name even during sex na grin grin grin grin grin

why are u guys taking issue where there are no issues?

Aye nse yin gan o

3 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by emperorchedda(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
Obviously her ex was a marksman/striker in bed, he has taken her to cloud 9 and beyond so she can never completely erase him from her thoughts

Solution;
Get a mixture of agbo, a tablet of vega100/tramadol, eat water melon, and add with a sachet of burantashi. After using these on her she will keep screaming your name even when she's talking to her pastor

4 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Csami(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
What! That's the highest form of cheating. Comparing you to her ex? Oh! She gotta go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.