Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) (89620 Views)

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB / MASSOB Set To Issue Biafra Currency In Exchange Of Naira / Biafra Currency Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2015
HenryDion:

She's a virgin. grin
Her pin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by blaqoracle: 1:02pm On May 01, 2015
HenryDion:
Front page things. I dedicate this thread to my Grandma, Helen Ibeleme. grin
even then, the note was as worthless as a toilet paper.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 01, 2015
shut up
cyril83:
That was what ojukwu the coward used to lure ibos into war against the govt which now made them outcast in their country.

Ikemba will forever be remembered for the calamity he brought upon his people.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2015
zendy:

I guess you don't know that there is oil in all 5 Igbo States and that Anambra,Imo and Abia oil producing states? I'm not talking about the SS,they can stay in Nigeria of the want. Im talking about all Igbos including delta and Rivers Igbos coming together to get Biafra. South-South is optional.

Imo, anambra and abia oil producing state Hehehe! Maybe on paper.

Dream on brutty. Those states you mentioned are cursed land, too many bloodshed. No good resources would ever reside in their land.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol!!!! Lwkmd!!!!

I can't just stop laughing!!!! Bro no offense wake up from this delusion.
Biafran Pounds is not accepted as a means of legal tender, its not even recognized on Fx. So what are you saying?

It's just Paper, nothing but Paper.

Yeah, am sure he meant during the 30months Biafra existed as a sovereign nation. Biafra was, maybe still will. In any case, their was a country, and that remains an indelible part of our history. And why exactly is laugh killing you die?
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
emeka136:
shut up
Is that all Try harder next time.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
sorry to say this bro, u dont have sense. its obvious that the tribal differences cant be settled.
Eureka123:
I am Igbo, but do not want the division of Nigeria. If and if only we could all settle our tribal differences and push this nation forward. Let the grievances of the civil war stay behind us for a brighter future. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by realjoker(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2015
OneNaira6:

With a name like realjoker, I wouldn't even talk. Everything about you is nothing but a joke. Then again, look at the country you come from and reside in. If Nigeria is not a joke created by Satan, I don't know what is.
yes, just like the way biafra is a joke, dreamed by a satanist warlord. realjoker.
cheers bro
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
emeka136:
sorry to say this bro, u dont have sense. its obvious that the tribal differences cant be settled.

How do you feel about yourself when you insult others unnecessarily?
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
your ancestors are the cowards and the animals you fool
devil punish ur real father and his ancestors.
Bastard

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2015
if the northerners can produce oil in their land, do think that there will be anything like one Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2015
paulnnaji25:
[I wonder why yorubas always cry whenever they hear that name BIAFRA. Is it by force to be in union with you paople? You hate the biafrans, now they want to go and you are crying, what do you people want the biafrans to do for christ sake.
I always laugh at this kinda comment grin grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
if the northerners can produce oil in their land, do think that there will be anything like one Nigeria? i put the blame on igbo leaders
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Dream on brutty. Those states you mentioned are cursed land, too many bloodshed. No good resources would ever reside in their land.

Biafra didn't use oil revenue to hold their territory for those months. As a matter of fact, it was external forces that wanted the oil badly at the time that made the difference. Had Biafra won, there will be no shell & chevron in the delta. But that's a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Etosonc(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

Why do you think that any body who tells Igbos the truth they don't want to hear is Yoruba?

Change that thinking please
but u are, i know
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by zendy: 1:14pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

The Igbos don't have anything but you are the one fighting to be with Igbos. This one is hard to understand

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 01, 2015
not far from the destination. so calm down
cyril83:

Is that all Try harder next time.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by zendy: 1:18pm On May 01, 2015
emeka136:
if the northerners can produce oil in their land, do think that there will be anything like one Nigeria? i put the blame on igbo leaders

They northerners would have declared "Arewa Republic" long before Ojukwu declared Biafra. One Nigeria is the joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 01, 2015
i swear bro
zendy:

They northerners would have declared "Arewa Republic" long before Ojukwu declared Biafra. One Nigeria is the joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2015
Fratello:

No offence, but yo exchage rate is dated to to the look of that 'Paper', Sir.
I no follo you drag no me my money
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by whyteone: 1:27pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
One biafran pound is worth 250 naira and in some cases 280 in ghana it was investigated to worth bout 800 naira....now tell me y nigeria will give them independence if they are not scared of the consequences...

Joker.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by scantee(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
dude that money wasn't used anywhere in Nigeria. Go find out
says who? That is the currency ma dad paid as ma mumz pride price back then, ma dad as ex biafran solider av that money currently in quantities now stored in one big box....when Biafra will be actuarizd i wil be amont top billionire lolz

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 01, 2015
its not an insult bro. just want to put ur senses together
Eureka123:

How do you feel about yourself when you insult others unnecessarily?

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by scantee(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

just look @ what u typed a sane person...smh

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by wtfCode: 1:57pm On May 01, 2015
its funny how the name biafra makes this yorubic and hausaic nation to cry and hate.
We wan dey on our own dem no gree,if we say make we live in peace and harMONEY dem go carry cutlass chop off our heads.
Which way nigerian people?

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by 49cents(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2015
Eureka123:
I am Igbo, but do not want the division of Nigeria. If and if only we could all settle our tribal differences and push this nation forward. Let the grievances of the civil war stay behind us for a brighter future. God bless Nigeria.

Nne is like u are engaged to a yoruba guy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ideylaff: 2:08pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:
That was what ojukwu the coward used to lure ibos into war against the govt which now made them outcast in their country.

Top post you said it all in a nut shell
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ideylaff: 2:09pm On May 01, 2015
wtfCode:
its funny how the name biafra makes this yorubic and hausaic nation to cry and hate.
We wan dey on our own dem no gree,if we say make we live in peace and harMONEY dem go carry cutlass chop off our heads.
Which way nigerian people?

Start by developing Onitsha instead of Lagos. Ouch
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2015
Emmanuel247:
You mean you haven't see the Currency I have them many
Rebel currency lols
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ifekon: 2:13pm On May 01, 2015
Biafra is for real... tune in to CHK 97.6 FM and listen to biafra radio. CHUKWUABIAMA is our God!

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ideylaff: 2:13pm On May 01, 2015
engrkenny:

Biafra didn't use oil revenue to hold their territory for those months. As a matter of fact, it was external forces that wanted the oil badly at the time that made the difference. Had Biafra won, there will be no shell & chevron in the delta. But that's a story for another day.

So they were going to use the oil on their land to fry yam daily ehhhh

Don't know why all this mention of Ds and that is on our land it belongs to us bla bla bla bull all Ds years

Just riles me big time, never used to get involved but I feel like it today

Can the SS eat the oil on their land or since when has God charged us for the air we breath ehnnnnn

How may Yoruba House of assembly members in the SS or SE States, please don't take our wariness as stupidly please enuff is enuff

Put up with the change you never voted for, wait for the crumbs or shut up till 2019 guys
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by sonssyo: 2:14pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

none of ur bizzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.