Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today (49838 Views)

A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Danfo Bus Somersaults On Agege Motor Road, Lagos (photos) / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2015
It was going to be a very good workers day holiday but due to the nature of my work i still had to go to work today. As i got to the park, i rushed into the front seat of the next bus on the queue because i hate being packed in the back seat like sardines (even sardines have more spaces now since they started putting only 2 pieces). When the bus got filled, the driver collected his money and jumped into the driver's seat and that was when the first shock hit me.
If you look closely to the picture below, inside the circled line, you will see a something looking like a dirty chewing stick, well dear readers, that's the car key.
The driver stuck the key to the ignition twisted it like 6 times and the car came alive.

The next thing that caught my eye was the gear stick. The stick was so old and worn out that after shifting the gear, the stick always falls on my seat as support as seen in the picture below

How can i leave out the power steering

As the journey from NAHCO park to Ikeja medical road continued, i noticed that some brownish dust fell on me at every gallop, that was when i looked up to the roof of the car and behold it was bare. Stock to the bare metallic roof was an umbrella. (see image below) What the f**k is an umbrella doing in the roof? Does the roof leak while it rained? Immediately i imagined myself holding up an umbrella inside a car to shield myself from rain. It was so hilarious. I didn't know when i cracked a mild chuckle, attracting the attention of the driver and the guy beside me.

I decided to look round the car, that was when i noticed the garbage i was in. The car has lost all its insulations, no stereo or air vents, dusty rags line the windshield. The bus was not all that bad, atleast it could still move (at snail speed) though it shook like a vibrator and one more thing; the side mirrors were still intact!!! Yeah!!! he wins!!!

I came out of the car feeling dirty and shook up coupled with the fact that I'm going to work on a public holiday.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Basildvalour(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2015
You should have been praying over your safety and not taking pishures nah grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by IceDune: 11:35am On May 01, 2015
That is your everyday Danfo in lagos

saw the post first on: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/05/check-out-interior-of-this-danfo-bus.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by StarboyMichael(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2015
You will be surprised that this driver still pay road worthiness and other charges to the govt on this moving cage. grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by sholay2011(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2015
Basildvalour:
Abi o...

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by IceDune: 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
StarboyMichael:
You will be surprised that this driver still pay road worthiness and other charges to the govt on this moving cage. grin

The govt officers only want the money.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by floragregs(f): 12:15pm On May 01, 2015
Oya vex go buy car! Lagos danfo for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
floragregs:
Oya vex go buy car! Lagos danfo for you

why u dey take am personal... you never hear about this fuel scarcity? Na ur relation get the danfo?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by oluwadamilolah(f): 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
Afterall u got to your destination safely grin that's the important thing

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Afterall u got to your destination safely grin that's the important thing

Lol.. yes o! i thank God that it didn't catch fire

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by angelTI(f): 12:46pm On May 01, 2015
This is funny!

Most of the danfos in Lagos are like this though

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
angelTI:
This is funny!

Most of the danfos in Lagos are like this though

This is the worst i've boarded in my 16 months in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by condralbede(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
Lolz
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by habeebcole: 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
One way to hell grin
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by LewisO: 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
Na dash board be dat? cry

The oyinbo wey do am must not see this o. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by magabounce(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2015
Lamo!!!!
U neva c "somchin"!!!!
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by muzeze77: 2:40pm On May 01, 2015
No Image
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by MrSunesis(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
Antiquity... Lol
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by bastien: 2:44pm On May 01, 2015
U never see something. Lol

I don enter the one without break,when he sight hold up for front e go off engine grin

23 Likes

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by peteruuu(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2015
OP,thank God you are alive to type this grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by olaridwan(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
I saw you wen you where takin d pics, I was at your back.................. grin

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
ok... it seems you just came back from london.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
I was here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by eleko1: 2:49pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by pat077: 2:50pm On May 01, 2015
The car is good for the museums.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by OKUCHI11(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2015
..,,,,,, listening to jawon..... Were making money dis year

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:53pm On May 01, 2015
Basildvalour:
See this guy o! If to say he no snap you for dey shout 'pinshure or idonbelivit' now wey he give you pinshure you still dey complain. Mstchew angry

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by AsanwaKC(f): 2:54pm On May 01, 2015
Wr the pic now... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night / A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / Any Nigerians In The Philippines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.