Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) (31613 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Realdeals(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2015
Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Anambra Governor, Senator Chris Ngige and mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

APC chieftain, Senator Osita Izunaso, Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Governor of Anambra, Senator Chris Ngige and mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

Senator Ifeanyi Ararume, Senator Osita Izunaso, Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Governor of Anambra, Senator Chris Ngige and mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari receives mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu, Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Governor of Anambra, Senator Chris Ngige during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari addressing Imo State delegation led by Governor Rochas Okorocha during their visit to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

Signed:
Garba Shehu
Directorate of Media & Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign
Abuja.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Realdeals(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2015
More Pix

Source
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2015
See how Rochas is rallying igbos to the federal. Rochas hope of Igbos

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 01, 2015
Senator Ararume?

shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by peckhamboi: 11:43am On May 01, 2015
Lol

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by kolomax(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2015
Assuming IMO STATE also play politics of hatred how will he lead Those people to GMB

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:49am On May 01, 2015
Point of Correction.

In view of court judgment that sacked Ngige, people should desist from calling him former governor of Anambra State as stated in the court ruling.

I still don't see Andy Ubah as former governor of Anambra though he was elected a governor and he served some days before the court also sack him.

Andy Uba and Chris Ngige are Senators and not past governors.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by winniz: 11:52am On May 01, 2015
Where are de Igbo leaders in dis pics? Dis mallam Rochas na real showman cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by tayebest(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2015
ROCHAS! "The lion of the tribe of Biafra"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by fkaz(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2015
Those are the New Igbo political de-facto leaders in the next government

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
..... Mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

The first and only Mother Excellency in Nigeria who governed and ruined Abia State for eight years 1999 - 2007.

The Iron Lady who introduced any government official to occultsism and swearing oath of allegiance at Okija Shrine is now a progressive.

May be T. A. Orji is not the devil we call him after all, if Mother Excellency is now a born-again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by efilefun(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
kolomax:
Assuming IMO STATE also play politics of hatred how will he lead Those people to GMB
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT

Funnicator:
See how Rochas is rallying igbos to the federal.
Rochas hope of Igbos

My love for Rochas had been since 2007 when i first heard about him and eventually met him. His the true hope for Igbos but so funny they see him as a traitor

peckhamboi:
Every day, different set of Igbo leaders are meeting Buhari despite less than 1% of them voting for the man.
Even the Yoruba, Middle Belt and Hausa people who truly voted for him in droves are yet to visit him.
Some people are truly not shameful at all.

I understand you bro, but just in the spirit of oneness, they are only trying too look for soft landing after they were massively blinded by GEJ's "war chest"

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by obailala(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
Where is Barth Nnaji?

The title clearly says "Barth Nnaji" and that's why I opened this thread cos we need people like that in government but I cant see him in any of the pictures.. undecided lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by okotv(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
lead them on. Sai Rochas

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by gwales: 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
Rochas the jagaban of igboland!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by gwales: 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
Rochas, the jagaban of igboland!

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
The hen as gone to roost.grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Gbawe: 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
Personally, I love the understated and modest Ogbonnaya Onu. Loyalty and dedication personified. He has proven he can be trusted and will work for his principled belief in a better Nigeria. I like Ngige also but prefer Onu for SGF if indeed APC has zoned the position to the SE.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Gbawe: 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
gwales:
Rochas, the jagaban of igboland!

Indeed. With time, I think many will come to appreciate how visionary and ahead of his time Okorocha is.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by usbcable(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2015
obailala:
Where is Barth Nnaji?

The title clearly says "Barth Nnaji" and that's why I opened this thread cos we need people like that in government but I cant see him in any of the pictures.. undecided lipsrsealed
Deception.
I also opened the thread cause I saw Barth Nnaji.
Only to realise no pix nor mention of him in the write up.
Realdeals:
Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Anambra Governor, Senator Chris Ngige and mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.
APC chieftain, Senator Osita Izunaso, Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Governor of Anambra, Senator Chris Ngige and mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

Senator Ifeanyi Ararume, Senator Osita Izunaso, Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Governor of Anambra, Senator Chris Ngige and mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.
President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari receives mother of former Governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu, Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, APC chieftain Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, former Governor of Anambra, Senator Chris Ngige during the visit of Imo State delegation to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.

President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari addressing Imo State delegation led by Governor Rochas Okorocha during their visit to the President-elect at the Defence House in Abuja on Thursday, 30 April 2015.
Signed:
Garba Shehu
Directorate of Media & Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign
Abuja.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
Sycophants... Everyone with his interest in mind.
Igbos have never been known for a-s-s licking.
The present specie of igbo totally baffles me.
Stay in your respective zones and support the government.. No need for all these unsolicited visits.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Profkomolafe(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
rochas ganiyu okorocha and chris farouk ngige plus arisekola ogbonnaya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but watin barth dey find faaa

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by CR77(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
Seen!

Igbo fellow fellow people tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by alaoeri: 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
By their red caps you shall know them, Igbos have no choice other than to embrace chanji. grin

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by brutef0rce101: 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
[s]
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Point of Correction.

In view of court judgment that sacked Ngige, people should desist from calling him former governor of Anambra State as stated in the court ruling.

I still don't see Andy Ubah as former governor of Anambra though he was elected a governor and he served some days before the court also sack him.

Andy Uba and Chris Ngige are Senators and not past governors.
[/s]

Ngwake, Story story...... tongue tongue tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
TANoids go and die

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
[size=14pt] undecided

The igbos has finally realized their mistakes in voting PDP. now they're trooping to abuja to beg Buhari. God is wonderful. grin God let my enemies bow before me as the ibos are bowing before a man they once called a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE tongue[/size]

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by CR77(f): 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
peckhamboi:
Every day, different set of Igbo leaders are meeting Buhari despite less than 1% of them voting for the man.

Even the Yoruba, Middle Belt and Hausa people who truly voted for him in droves are yet to visit him.

Some people are truly not shameful at all.

1 Like

A G I P

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by kennydee05(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
Igbo lobbying since March 18....
Are u people the only tribe in Nigeria?
Yoruba and Hausa that fought the change never give Baba headache the way you people are giving him...
Just calm down and do the needful in 2019 by voting for Buhari and other APC political aspirants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by baybeeboi: 12:59pm On May 01, 2015
instead of fighting for Republic of Biafra you are here visiting.
#BabaOneChance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) / Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.