Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect (916 Views)

Fayose At The Inauguration Of Akure PDP New Excos (photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2015
Today mark it the first day to the countdown to the inauguration of the President-elect.
Prior to the election he promise Nigerians Change and after the announcement of results, we Nigerians have been longing for the acclaimed change to commerce because we all believe that change is the only permanent thing.

This thread is open for all Nairalanders n Nigerians to drop there expectation for the president to be, before May 29.

Few hours
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 01, 2015
bb
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2015
I look forward for a better and well structured Educational Sector in Nigeria.
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by kodded(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2015
STABILIZE WORLD OIL PRICE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by Mooaloji(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2015
To fight corruption with zeal
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2015
kodded:
STABILIZE WORLD OIL PRICE undecided

World ke, he shld put Nigeria oil price stable first
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by kodded(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2015
chimoskyg:

World ke, he shld put Nigeria oil price stable first
welcome to the season of 1chance cool

Don't be surprise by 1st january 2019 price of fuel will rise to N500 smiley

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
Reduction in salaries of many federal positions especially Senators. It toooo much. Chisos shocked
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by ki02020(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
Yes oooooooooo #may29onmymind......whoever is not happy with that should go on a vacation in the LAGOON

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
Am so hopeful about the promised #change
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 06, 2015
Change ya topic to president-elect before I comment
Thank ya
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thank ya
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

We voted out 'zeroformation'. There was no transformation.

We will only regret if Buhari falls below zero
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thank ya
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

I bet you won't be able to stand the change APC administration will bring
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2015
To reduce the numbers convoy by politicians
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2015
The President elect should persecute all the Governor owing workers salaries especially this wicked man from Plateau State.
Re: Countdown To The Inauguration Of The Preaident-elect by chimoskyg(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2015
Cut down numbers of ministers because some are dormant.

Make few policy that can be implemented

(1) (Reply)

Man & Lady Trekking For GEJ Get New Female Partner (photos) / Bayelsa Community Shuts Down Agip's Oil Wells / Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.