Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please My Fellow Programmers I Need Your Advise - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please My Fellow Programmers I Need Your Advise (843 Views)

Fellow Programmers, What Are You Working On? / Nland programmers: i need your advise / .net Programmers I Need Your Help O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Fellow Programmers I Need Your Advise by finest416: 1:25pm On May 01, 2015
Am new in the field of programming and I don't have any system to practice with, Please if you where in the position to advise me, which system would you advise me to go for?
And please tell the your reason for that
Re: Please My Fellow Programmers I Need Your Advise by Jhonnyboy(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2015
finest416:

Am new in the field of programming and I don't have any system to practice with, Please if you where in the position to advise me, which system would you advise me to go for?
And please tell the your reason for that
If you have the money, get a macbook pro. Else any laptop with at least i7 and a good nvidia graphics with at least 4 GB of RAM would do well
Re: Please My Fellow Programmers I Need Your Advise by nextstep(m): 2:58am On May 17, 2015
I think one of the best ways to get started in programming is to get an old laptop and put linux on it. Then you could use free tools like gcc to compile simple c programs. You might be able to find a 10 year old computer nobody wants for free

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Programmers I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
nextstep:
I think one of the best ways to get started in programming is to get an old laptop and put linux on it. Then you could use free tools like gcc to compile simple c programs. You might be able to find a 10 year old computer nobody wants for free

U know so people will total disagree to this but yes this is a good advice you should take not only that you will also learn how to handle memory from that

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgenly:A Programmer Dat Can Code In Results For Secondary School Website / Be A Part Of Open Source Revolution With Oracle Training And Certification / Issue With Google Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.