Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? (23375 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 2:23pm On May 01, 2015
its hard but

i will say columbia

puerto rico and dominica are in the Caribbean but i still consider them latina tongue
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by major466(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
Brazil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by major466(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
onila:
its hard but

i will say columbia

puerto rico and dominica are in the Caribbean but i still consider them latina tongue
Technically speaking, Latino countries are countries that speak spanish.
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by xynerise: 2:29pm On May 01, 2015
Puerto Rico

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 2:33pm On May 01, 2015
major466:

Technically speaking, Latino countries are countries that speak spanish.
brazil is Portuguese tho
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 2:40pm On May 01, 2015
Colombia

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
~ How are we suppose to know or how is that important?
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 2:49pm On May 01, 2015
Dominica

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by tobtap: 2:50pm On May 01, 2015
dominican republic and brazil and venezuela.... grin grin grin i get proof

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by major466(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2015
onila:
brazil is Portuguese tho
Yes. They were colonized by Portugal.
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JiggamanGh: 3:08pm On May 01, 2015
onila:
its hard but

i will say columbia

Columbia
Dominican
Brazil
Puerto Rico
Venezuela

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JiggamanGh: 3:09pm On May 01, 2015
onila:
brazil is Portuguese tho

Brazil is still considered latino, no much difference between Spanish and Portuguese
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by greatmarshall(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2015
Choi... grin
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JiggamanGh: 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
onila:
its hard but

i will say columbia

Dominica speaks English not spanish

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
Most Africans don't know anything about 'Latin' countries and in all honesty don't need to.

With that said, there needs to be a line into what is referred to as a 'Latin' country if Brazil is considered a Latin country, so should the French speaking countries in the Americas

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2015
onila:
its hard but

i will say columbia

Brazil is only hype!
if you remove the carribeans and stick mainly to south Latin america
you have
Argentina
ecuador
Venezuela
but its between Ecuador or venezuela
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 01, 2015
Very dumb thread.

4 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Very dumb thread.
really you never fancied a south american / Latino lady?
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2015
baralatie:

really you never fancied a south american / Latino lady?

What exactly is a Latino/South American lady? They look a mixed bunch of people. Lots of them have very high African DNA, with some Spanish, Portugese and Native Amerindian blood.

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

What exactly is a Latino/South American lady? They look a mixed bunch of people. Lots of them have very high African DNA, with some Spanish, Portugese and Native Amerindian blood.
they are mixed race but are considered as Latin speaking or Latin classified countries.
the countries were actually slaves zones that had people working on plantations and blah blah blah
Brazil,Cuba,Dominique republic have clear Yoruba settlements .same can be traced to Lagos.
but back to the tread.the nature and beauty differ from country to country.
some Latin countries are more dark skinned than others some have. utts more than others but
apart from carribean Latin countries like Ecuador,very Venezuela, Argentina are endowed with tall and beautiful women.Brazil,poto rico,Colombian are due to noise.
Venezuela and most especially Ecuador hmmmm
dangerous
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 12:07am On May 02, 2015
cuba

2 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 02, 2015
major466:
Brazil.
brazilian women ehn baba god bless them with corrrect ukwu cheesy
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 12:15am On May 02, 2015
Nicaragua

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 12:16am On May 02, 2015
brasil

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 12:16am On May 02, 2015
onila:
cuba

these ones wey u dey post look like models but even the non model cuban chicks still hot ooo.i just like this their long very dark hair.

2 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 12:28am On May 02, 2015
cuba

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 12:34am On May 02, 2015
colombia

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 12:35am On May 02, 2015
onila:
cuba

her instagram is @dayamipadron

let me spoil you guys small

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 02, 2015
ok oooo....
*packing my bags and checking out like Andrew to cuba*
emmmm anybody for here know the direction to cuba? cheesy
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JiggamanGh: 1:01am On May 02, 2015
onila:
her instagram is @dayamipadron

let me spoil you guys small

u sure u r trying to spoil us guys? I heard that you like to lick carpet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 1:08am On May 02, 2015
JiggamanGh:

u sure u r trying to spoil us guys? I heard that you like to lick carpet. grin grin
what's that tongue
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by tayoxx(m): 1:32am On May 02, 2015
I dey go cuba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / The Curse Of The " Ex" / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.