Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Bet You'll All Love To Read This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Bet You'll All Love To Read This! (406 Views)

Have You Ever Seen An Electric Poll Like This In Nigeria? I Bet You Dont / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed / Soccer Bet Prediction Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You'll All Love To Read This! by funshynathan(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2015
One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore and after writing she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid under the bed...
When the husband came back home, saw the letter and read it, he replied on the same paper and then began to sing and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialed someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing clothes then will join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong..really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!"
The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what the husband wrote on the letter.
When she got the letter, it said: "I COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call..
I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal....
I LOVE YOU!
Re: I Bet You'll All Love To Read This! by RoyalBlak007: 3:24pm On May 01, 2015
Sincerely undecided

After reading ur article.........

i didnt even know how i felt........

i dnt lurv reading stuffs lik dis....it makes me feel lik an undigested potato undecided
Re: I Bet You'll All Love To Read This! by izuch(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
Stale.
Re: I Bet You'll All Love To Read This! by Basildvalour(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2015
Ouch!!!
Been a while
Re: I Bet You'll All Love To Read This! by Shortyy(f): 3:50pm On May 01, 2015
sorry, i couldn't read it.

(1) (Reply)

Suck Button / Rivers APC Chirman Escapes Death. / School Of Nursing Form Craze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.