Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Can You Still Remember These? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Still Remember These? (707 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Remember These? by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2015
identify these items...
Re: Can You Still Remember These? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Can You Still Remember These? by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2015

1 Share

Re: Can You Still Remember These? by Ezedon(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2015
I like moving forward ever, backward never
Re: Can You Still Remember These? by emorse(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2015
How time flies!!!!!
Re: Can You Still Remember These? by adebayour26: 2:04pm On May 02, 2015
easymanofdpeopl

@Op, u deserve a thousand likes for this post. How mmany young folks can recognise all these?

d sandal, dat OLYMPIC book, the currencies.....KUDOS
Re: Can You Still Remember These? by EfemenaXY: 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
I remember them all - well, except for the JET cream. I'm sure I've seen it, though never used it.

But those rubber sandals! There were one of the in-things. There was a second type of rubber sandals too that was just as popular. Came in really handy for the rainy season. smiley smiley
Re: Can You Still Remember These? by SAMBARRY: 2:55pm On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:
I remember them all - well, except for the JET cream. I'm sure I've seen it, though never used it.

But those rubber sandals! There were one of the in-things. There was a second type of rubber sandals too that was just as popular. Came in really handy for the rainy season. smiley smiley
I've seen and used everything wink grin

Infact we used to sing this song for that Olympic exercise book. It had an acronym that goes like this

ede times ede remi coniya segun elere ball. Odabo odabo kayode grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember These? by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=adebayour26 post=33344599]easymanofdpeopl

@Op, u deserve a thousand likes for this post. How mmany young folks can recognise all these?

d sandal, dat OLYMPIC book, the currencies.....KUDOS[/quote.

thank bro

(1) (Reply)

Please We Need Your Reader's Advice URGENTLY / You Need To Read This :'( / No Ceremony NO Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.