Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area (16355 Views)

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by seunbobo: 5:24pm On May 01, 2015
Hello guys, lets use this,medium to know the situation of fuel in your area so that those who seek to buy fuel can go to areas where its available....
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by NoMoreTrolling: 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
Meeeeeeen, I hate this country sometimes angry

It's fvcking unbearable at Lekki Axis. I've just about given up, cause there's no way I'm gonna waste my whole day on a queue, that's if they're even selling.

There's also no way I'm buying black market petrol that might contain who knows what

Just gonna sit at home and try to be productive sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
GOOD STORY WITH A NICE MESSAGE
A father left 17 Camels as an Asset for his Three Sons. When the Father passed away, his sons opened up the will. The Will of the Father stated that the Eldest son should get Half of 17 Camels, The Middle Son should be given 1/3rd of 17 Camels, Youngest Son should be given 1/9th of the 17 Camels, As it is not possible to divide 17 into half or 17 by 3 or 17 by 9, the sons started to fight with each other. So, they decided to go to a wise man. The wise man listened patiently about the Will. The wise man, after giving this thought, brought one camel of his own & added the same to 17. That increased the total to 18 camels. Now, he started reading the deceased father’s will. Half of 18 = 9. So he gave 9 camels to the eldest son. 1/3rd of 18 = 6. So he gave 6 camels to the middle son. 1/9th of 18 = 2. So he gave 2 camels to the youngest son. Now add this up: 9 + 6 + 2 = 17 & This leaves 1 camel, which the wise man took back. MORAL: The attitude of negotiation & problem solving is to find the 18th camel i.e. the common ground. Once a person is able to find the common ground, the issue is resolved. It is difficult at times. However, to reach a solution, the first step is to believe that there is a solution. If we think that there is no solution, we won’t be able to reach any! If you liked this story, please share with all. You might spark a thought, inspire & possibly change a life forever.

93 Likes 42 Shares

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
It's normal here in Yenagoa, but folks seems to be scared it will soon hit here! So a little hoarding is ongoing. But no queue at all.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
Sambisa deres fuel 50naira per liter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Gifted4all(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
No fuel in ogba.all road to ogun state
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by prothelley(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
Fuel is 110 naira in Eket as at this morning. Hope its gets better soon.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by tolexy007(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2015
Don't even no, I hav bein sleeping since morin, thank God for d holiday, how I wish everday could b holiday....
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Drsheddy(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2015
K
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
What kind of fuel are you talking about? Well, here in Japan, there is enough firewood.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by nifeloveth(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
Sacristy of it here in ekiti state, some feling stations are selling 140 per liter here.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by bigv(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
It's crazy Mhen, trying to see if they have on jumia, konga or kaymu. angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by mistabiola: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
Okay, you don't need to queue in my area.

Your keg will do justice to the situation plus keg fee anyway.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by rman: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
By Monday if nothing serious happens to alleviate the situation, productive activities will grind to a halt!

It is that bad in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun and Kwara.

I have touched all these states in the last 48hrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by otemanuduno: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
I no know
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by jamex93(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
e worst o

make God deliver us
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
Ok
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by dkings101(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
It's sold for N200 in my area (Ayobo) and the worst is that the meter has been tampered with...what a useless entity called Nigeria..I so much hate the govt...they don't have the masses at heart at all...I hope buhari would at least ease the stress and suffering we the poor masses go through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
Very scarce here in Ogbomosho, 130-150/Ltrs.. God help us.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
Crazy here. No fuel at all. Bike no gree work
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ShowYourCertificate: 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
The change we so desire is here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by 9jvirgin(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
GOD WILL DESTROY PDP AND IT'S ENTIRETY.

ONLY A MENTALLY DERANGED BHASTARD WILL SUPPORT GEJ.

Quote me and face firing squad in Indonesia Valley of Death

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Penuelseun(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
It isn't looking good here in Akure, vehicular movement is scanty, #150 per litre. This PDP guys just want to create problems for Buhari even before handing over. Well there is God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Setaje(f): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
10 litres for 4000. embarassed . In some parts of island.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Emary(f): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
Apapa black market - 25l @ n7k at Liverpool under bridge, no stations selling but the tankers are lined up to load at anytime
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Judee99(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
not good here around FUNAAB... Drivers ar hyping tfare like bale's transfer fee

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Setaje(f): 6:47pm On May 01, 2015
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by xtremeidea(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2015
bigv:
It's crazy Mhen, trying to see if they have on jumia, konga or kaymu. angry

ahhaahhahahahahaahahhahahahhah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nkemdilim2014(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2015
Here in Itire road na dieeeeee!!!. Queue and fight over d product. Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many times I call u. Just declare state of emergency for this product oooo
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2015
undecided

Well, I was at a fuel station just a while back,

The queue was a difficult one, those with bikes and plastics could easily get closer to the pump, while all drivers had to only park and wait, one car at a time.

While being patient, and the 6th on the line, it took me 1.20 hrs to get attended to. I witnessed about 4 fights, 2 shakara situations(fuel attendant leaving the pump and yelling that she won't sell again), and 2 slapping events.

Some dude was just speaking language with the attendant and was getting his rubber filled at every turn, then going to sell to those who were in a hurry.

All in all, it was unpleasant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Extols Jonathan At 63 / Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out / Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.