Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area (16351 Views)

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by kevoh(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Wow wow wow!!!
Thank God for fuel scarcity ooo and I pray it continues like this!(Yes I said it! Make una kill me)!!!
I have a store where I sell cold drinks,snakes and water(sachet and bottle) in wholesale...
Guys you need to see the way my market dey move because of the long qui way dey the filling station way near me to make matters sweet for me and worse for my enemies, the sun dey roast people for this Abuja oooo!! So no matter how you vex, you must patronise me!
Some of una don dey say the fuel scarcity must affect ham either for him transport or to fuel him gen!!!!
But to una disappointment, my house na just 3km from my house and na lister I dey use power my shop!!!!
Hahahhahahahaha GEJ thank you ooo if na only this good thing you do for me(fuel scarcity) I go fit pray make Buhari let do another four years tenure!!
NOTE÷ you can now throw your insult at me, but it won't reduce the amount of market I will sell tomorrow neither will it reduce the price of my goods that have sky rocketed!!!!!
Wow! I love Naija die
grin Sharp man

@OP
Abuja has been experiencing this sh*t long before it became serious nationwide. Me I don park car for house over one week now, don't have energy for long queue jare
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by joowealth(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2015
#150 per litr in Ota here. It is just so frustrating.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by apasino01: 7:06pm On May 01, 2015
9jvirgin:
GOD WILL DESTROY PDP AND IT'S ENTIRETY.

ONLY A MENTALLY DERANGED BHASTARD WILL SUPPORT GEJ.

Quote me and face firing squad in Indonesia Valley of Death
so na PDP in GEJ hold d fuel abi Get small sense na.....
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by loomer: 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
9jvirgin:
GOD WILL DESTROY PDP AND IT'S ENTIRETY.

ONLY A MENTALLY DERANGED BHASTARD WILL SUPPORT GEJ.

Quote me and face firing squad in Indonesia Valley of Death

Mumu, ur bullet de wait u
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by djbussy(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
Not funny at all @olaniyi road Ifako-Ijaiye ijaye. sad

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Ebonymiss: 7:09pm On May 01, 2015
Fuel na problem for naija now ooo
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by eagleeyez: 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
dkings101:
It's sold for N200 in my area (Ayobo) and the worst is that the meter has been tampered with...what a useless entity called Nigeria..I so much hate the govt...they don't have the masses at heart at all...I hope buhari would at least ease the stress and suffering we the poor masses go through.

You are not in any way ugly, do u understand?
Please don't u dare dwell on what that man/ woman stated.
We have a high majority of people who have low self esteem, mental instability, no achievements, sadists. They love to make people feel bad about themselves just to tell them selves they are better but am sure a matured man such as your self has experienced such

Ignore him its only people of low class and depressed that try to hurt othersm its a silent cry for help. Simply ignore him. I can imagine the failures in his life.

Take care, okay.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Malawian(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
gostartit:
250 naira per litre in orile iganmu Lagos
where in orile iganmu?
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by MabraO: 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
Only in Naija u see scarcity of fuel nd no light

This na double wahala oh
Clueless GEJ just suffering us for voting him out

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by eagleeyez: 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
omo guy, yu ugly ooo. No vex for me, na fact i just wan tell you so.

Hmmm.........does anyone need to respond to you?

You are a walking depressed, suicidal,wicked,low achieving, angry and ignorant

People look down on you already and they are right...... You are just useless

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by sweetjenny305(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
Very scarce but I bought 50 liters today from Jumia Nigeria
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by loomer: 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Wow wow wow!!!
Thank God for fuel scarcity ooo and I pray it continues like this!(Yes I said it! Make una kill me)!!!
I have a store where I sell cold drinks,snakes and water(sachet and bottle) in wholesale...
Guys you need to see the way my market dey move because of the long qui way dey the filling station way near me to make matters sweet for me and worse for my enemies, the sun dey roast people for this Abuja oooo!! So no matter how you vex, you must patronise me!
Some of una don dey say the fuel scarcity must affect ham either for him transport or to fuel him gen!!!!
But to una disappointment, my house na just 3km from my house and na lister I dey use power my shop!!!!
Hahahhahahahaha GEJ thank you ooo if na only this good thing you do for me(fuel scarcity) I go fit pray make Buhari let do another four years tenure!!
NOTE÷ you can now throw your insult at me, but it won't reduce the amount of market I will sell tomorrow neither will it reduce the price of my goods that have sky rocketed!!!!!
Wow! I love Naija die

Bros, dem say one man meat na another man poison, if e no bad for one person e no go good for another, na ur time make u enjoy am while it last jare
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
#130 per liter somewhere in Akobo, Ibadan. ...they don't sell more than 30 litres per a buyer
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by allanphash7(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2015
And wat d fvuck are you spewing?

Who told u dat dis is part of Jonathan supporters?

Be guided!
InvertedHammer:

/
You fvckers should stop complaining.

We're you not the.ones.shouting "Continuity" and "GEJ till 2019". That little change you sold your souls will not last a month if the current trend persists.

I wish they can postpone the handover date to October so that GEJ will squeeze the living Be-Jesus out of all of you. Nigerians can only learn the hard way.
\
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by JaaizTech: 7:18pm On May 01, 2015
i said it in 2011, a vote for GEJ is a waste of another 4 years. 4 years ago, this scarcity was there, 4 years ago we were importing fuel. 4 years after the story is still the same and may be even worse. Don't let me talk about power...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Alexisu: 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
D matter Na bad
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by haroon123: 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
As In very bad here in Abj. new here
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2015
eagleeyez:

Hmmm.........does anyone need to respond to you?

You are a walking depressed, suicidal,wicked,low achieving, angry and ignorant

People look down on you already and they are right...... You are just useless
i was just teasing him. And who are yu by d way. I guess yu r just amebo aka eagleeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by dkings101(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2015
Oluwapresley:
Oga mi, abeg, which side 4 ayobo? That 2H nack me with fear ooo.. Make person for know how e go take hustle for petrol.. Thnx

Badek and wen u cross the bridge to Aiyetoro
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by abdulskulboy(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2015
A long queue all over Abuja filling station..
And black market sell it #300 per litre.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by sokoh400(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2015
GEJ a Hero, God punish dat school of thought .
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by dkings101(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
eagleeyez:

We have a high majority of people who have low self esteem, mental instability, no achievements, sadists. They love to make people feel bad about themselves just to tell them selves they are better but am sure a matured man such as your self has experienced such

Ignore him its only people of low class and depressed that try to hurt othersm its a silent cry for help. Simply ignore him. I can imagine the failures in his life.

Take care, okay.

Thanks...I don't even battery to waste replying one silly comment made on my person.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by vpaymoney(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2015
allanphash7:
Honestly, with wat am experiencing since abt 3 days now, i swear dor d present administration anytime i visit filling station

No light, No fuel

There can never be another hell aside Nigeria

I dnt expect somebody to die and reach heaven with Nigeria flag and God dexided to throw him inside the pit of hell

Never

Nigeria is a hell
For you and so shall it be. IJN
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by cirmuell(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2015
If you see thing buy na im you go complain 'bout price, they ain't even selling at all. It's sad, no light, no fuel, no water and some clueless folks expected/urged reasonable people to vote GEJ for another 4years. #SMH

eagleeyez:

Take care, okay.
wow embarassed God bless you man! Been long I seen someone with this kinda heart. Thank God the guy didn't take him serious

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by gostartit(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2015
Malawian:

where in orile iganmu?
Sorry i failed to mention black market

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by allanphash7(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2015
who is this and what is this one saying ?
vpaymoney:

For you and so shall it be. IJN
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by gostartit(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2015
Malawian:

where in orile iganmu?
Sorry i failed to mention black market.
Alafia

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ifekayodee(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
Left Fariward fuel station not long,bought fuel @ d rate of #150/Litre after serious hassles; having spent two hours on the queue.dz country is such a joke,future 9ja indeed..
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ChappyChase: 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
loomer:

Bros, dem say one man meat na another man poison, if e no bad for one person e no go good for another, na ur time make u enjoy am while it last jare
Thank you my brother!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by blackandbold: 7:42pm On May 01, 2015
nifeloveth:
Sacristy of it here in ekiti state, some feling stations are selling 140 per liter here.
abeg where. in ekiti u see am for 140..Infact I go buy for any price as I dey so.the scarcity na gangster for this ekiti
I just dey vex all day long.money scarcity on workers day..fuel scarcity on workers day..light come join am
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ChappyChase: 7:44pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, u know u sound like a coffin/casket seller.
Oh yes I remembered I sold one coffin to your mummy for your daddies burial ceremony!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma / Onnoghen: How Osinbajo Confirmed Buhari Not In Charge Of Govt – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.