Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President (49840 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by tellwisdom: 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
Senator for ojokoro market or where?? angry
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Ekugbeh(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2015
U dnt play wid Saraki n Akume
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by donbrowser(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin
For 8 years his belly was like soccer ball, if he should become the president don't even imagine it.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
does she really stand a chance against Saraki?
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by ifekayodee(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
The choice of Akume/Saraki is far better compared to having a fresher with little or no experience.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by breakeven: 8:33pm On May 01, 2015
These thief?senate president ko senate messenger ni. In this country we easily forget our dubious background because we think the people don't care.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Pecca: 8:36pm On May 01, 2015
Dreams Die First!
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by dljbd1(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

J for Jesus

lolz
Exactly grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Mcowubaba: 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
Hopez456:
Good for her. Her chances is as slim as the rope I use to dry my clothes at the backyard.
jeez..wicked grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Oballer: 8:55pm On May 01, 2015
you are giving temitemi a run for his money o....walahi
Demmzy15:
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by tunex777: 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #1800
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Olushauneddy(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm !!!! Patricia Eteh the second
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
Creepsyme, u are the most lukiest babe on this forum, for my oga barcanista to be having crush on you. I envy u babe grin grin grin
barcanista:
Temitemi has no opponent. He leads, others follow!!!

GEJ My Hero
Fayose My Role Model
Truckpusher My Brother
TemiTemi1 My Twinny
Mogidi My Boss
Creepsyme My Crush tongue
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by kristisking(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Yeah! Baba is very right, black women are so cruel and shouldn't be given any chance to rule.
It is unfortunate you could reason this way.Take it or leave,the place of women in our country political system can not be taken by any man.We've had many men who have ruled this country,but look at the sorry state we find ourselves.For our country to make progress,women should be given opportunities to contribute to the upliftment of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Creepsyme, u are the most lukiest babe on this forum, for my oga barcanista to be having crush on you. I envy u babe grin grin grin
Na you them these babes admire pass walahi grin grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
shocked shocked shocked temitemi1

Barcaooooo are you seeing what ayam seeing? grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by creepsyme(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
that makes our trekking to ekiti state easier.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Ishilove: 9:03pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
What are the attributes that qualifies a woman to be classified as being 'beautiful'?
Beauty is subjective. What I consider beautiful may be different from your own ideals. I find her very attractive, the same way I think Julia Robert is the most beautiful caucasian woman I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Beauty is subjective. What I consider beautiful may be different from your own ideals. I find her very attractive, the same way I think Julia Robert is the most beautiful caucasian woman I've ever seen.
Oh I see. wink grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2015
Na there clown I be baba mi grin grin grin
barcanista:
Na you them these babes admire pass walahi grin grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by jabolo(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
kristisking:
It is unfortunate you could reason this way.Take it or leave,the place of women in our country political system can not be taken by any man.We've had many men who have ruled this country,but look at the sorry state we find ourselves.For our country to make progress,women should be given opportunities to contribute to the upliftment of Nigeria.

Ride on bro, power to our Sistas!

How any nation hopes to progress while discounting the intellectual capacity of half its populace is a mystery to me.

That market woman, you know the one doing the super super mental arithmetic as she hands you your change from the Garri you just bought, could just as easily have been concocting innovative financial theorems if her path had taken a different turn.

Let us join this incomoing administration in shining the light on Latent Talent, anywhere it may be.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked shocked temitemi1

Barcaooooo are you seeing what ayam seeing? grin grin
Na weting you see? grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Na weting you see? grin
Temitemi dey envy your supposedly nl girl - Abi temitemi na woman now? grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Na there clown I be baba mi grin grin grin
Which clown? Abeg no de fall your hand jare
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
Just promise me you will reciprocate what my Oga barcanista is feeling for u kiss kiss
creepsyme:
that makes our trekking to ekiti state easier.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
Ah abeg no reason am like that o. Lol...
Truckpusher:
Temitemi dey envy your supposedly nl girl - Abi temitemi na woman now? grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by creepsyme(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Just promise me you will reciprocate what my Oga barcanista is feeling for u kiss kiss
ur role model has taught u hw to do politics hhuuuhh?
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Civilgeneral(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
If am a senate member, i would have vote her but as am not, i advise my senator #GEMADE to vote her for me
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by BraniacX(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2015
Actually, that will be the kinda change I will gladly embrace but sadly unlike the APC mantra of change (which only manifests as change of promises) we aren't going to receive this change.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2015
Thank u for saying "YES" jareee grin. Is fun to be with my oga barcanista wink
creepsyme:
ur role model has taught u hw to do politics hhuuuhh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.