Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion (47802 Views)

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / EDO GUBER POLL: Surveillance Aircraft, Sniffer Dogs Deployed To Enhance Securit / China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft Used To Fight Forest Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by reportnaija(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2015
Below is the Alenia ATR 42-500 MPA Surveyor plane, reportedly used to take aerial shots during the invasion of Sambisa Forest by Nigerian troops earlier this week. The plane was used to detect Boko Haram camps as well as detect their communication lines. See another photo after the cut...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by QATOFIN: 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
NA give them trouble from every side time no dy!
long may the fire contine.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by nickxtra(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2015
Serious business from the Nigerian military this time around. No more disjointed and uncordinated operations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by jamex93(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2015
thats NA

good job

#endtobokoharam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by tit(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
after some apcshits will be asking of what the defense budget was spent on.
una done see this kain one for naija before?

i need to send a drone to all nairaland apc people!
if i can gather them in one place to make it easy for me.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

if i can get them to gather in one place to make it easy for me.
Ha longest time o,pdp goat

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by scribble: 5:53pm On May 01, 2015
Sai Jona

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

I've seen much better reconnaissance aircraft. GEJ surely has a case to answer.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Demmzy15(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2015
Kikikikikimimkikikikikikik!! !! Good work GEJ! But sadly, you have only 28 days more! embarassed

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by PhockPhockMan: 6:22pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

My lady, long time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by eightsin(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2015
There was a country
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Ayo001: 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
Too big.
This one is aeroplane na
I like the mix of orange and white btw.
I'd expected to see a tiny, miniature machine.
Like it is in spook movies.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by kennosklint(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
Kill dem all.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Samirana360(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2015
Kill them all
I wish gej did all dis last 3year
He would hav won dis election

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 01, 2015
Okay! I know it's a lie tho... But Okay.. Buhari won't still retain the security chiefs... They all going! If you like fly drones over white house!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by baybeeboi: 6:38pm On May 01, 2015
APC will say that Jet was bought 1986
long live GEJ
long live NA
#GodBlessNigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by CR77(f): 6:38pm On May 01, 2015
tongue APC ewu how far
southniyikaye:
Ha longest time o,pdp goat

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by lonelydora: 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
They were running like children. i thought they got balls to fight the military. May thunder fire all of them that has caused Nigeria sleepless nights. Yeye virgin seekers

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Drsheddy(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
Good. Kill and kill and kill them all....
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by allanphash7(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
Jonathan doing d right thing at the wrong time

Anyway

God bless the Nigeria Army

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Lovexme(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
Culled from Linda Ikeji.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by bigv(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
Where was the Aircraft before?? undecided #shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

you and your pay master Gej try small
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Busari132(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
good one
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
only good leader in that continent is Gej

God bless u sir

prayer from Australia

God bless edo state

God bless southern Nigeria =ss/se

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by CR77(f): 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
Mumu you think say you dey funny

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Demmzy15:
Kikikikikimimkikikikikikik!! !! Good work GEJ! But sadly, you have only 28 days more! embarassed

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
Ok, i'm back with no'fing to say! Who's borrowing this space
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by baybeeboi: 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

abeg take am easy.
i hear say you and James Ibori been the spend una vacation for London.
Welcome back
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Obagoal4u(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

ur mumu na grade 1, no duplicate!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Drsheddy(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
reportnaija:
Below is the Alenia ATR 42-500 MPA Surveyor plane, reportedly used to take aerial shots during the invasion of Sambisa Forest by Nigerian troops earlier this week. The plane was used to detect Boko Haram camps as well as detect their communication lines. See another photo after the cut...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html

Where dem buy d plane from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.