Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Graduation Help!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Graduation Help!!! (678 Views)

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK / Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduation Help!!! by ella19(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
Hi All

I'm doing my dissertation on the perceptions of Igbo and Yoruba people. It's a psychology dissertation and all responses are anonymous and very much welcome.

If you could please take the time to fill this out and pass the link on to anyone who maybe interested in taking part!!

The survey and plenty of information about the project is in the link below:

https://herts.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/igboyoruba

Big thanks in advance for helping me graduate!!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

We Lost Our Culture On The Alter Of Civilization!!! / Hi From Europe. / When Your Problem Is Spiritual, Turn To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.