Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) (50156 Views)

Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Hyperealistic Biro Drawing Of Nelson Mandela By Charles Oghale Utomudo / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2015
u spent 1.2hrs drawing this shiitt.?
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by SirLewis(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2015
Looks like he's pouting his lips. To kiss who o_0
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
waoh
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Temismith(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
jagalajagala
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by amaboss(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
People are trekking from their various locations to God knows where meanwhile other set of people are drawing God knows what. You see what joblessness is causing

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Rapsodee(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
My president is cute. Be warned. Meanwhile, lalasticlala pls send https://www.nairaland.com/2285292/open-letter-some-marine-students to front page
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by ellechrystal(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
wellmax:
Wetin be this? Are you an artist or a carpenter?
An artpenter
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by cashkid: 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
Blackchampion:
Amazing Biro Pic of Nigeria Indiamin

ur drug don finish?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
LMAO! That must be a rough sketch, OP where is the REAL drawing na

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Badgers14: 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
Nice one by OP. Keep up the good work.

#May God bless our hussles.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by rocknation62(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
iyatrustee:
This one na hybrid of both buhari and Jonathan cheesy
shayb....lolz
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by lordsbiz(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
OP! Oya start trekking from wherever you are To abuja for a personal meeting with babaonechance, if he's not in abuja, don't Waste time, oya face daura, he must be there milking his cows! Present the pretty drawing to baba yourself. I pledge one sandal to Your journey up north. #winks
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
Amazing u can send a copy to Buhari tongue
he ban trek wid it 2 abuja
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
ugly...
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 01, 2015
The hausas have done it... I am still waiting for a brave Yoruba man to trek from IJEBU-ODE to ABUJA to congratulate the president elect.
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 01, 2015
Its good for mediocres but not for a pro.
For it to make front page, I was expecting something more
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by mascot87(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2015
tejpot:
If this makes front page, I will draw a line that connects Hawaii and Solomon Island.

Be a man of your word. Oya start drawing tongue tongue
Our Elected President is cute & this is a real drawing not some fake drawing we saw yesterday tongue
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
Caricature.
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by mezebel(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
MtweEee!
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Saucekide25(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
Nice

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
If Buhari c dis? Banned 4eva
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
You no try at all o
Na wao for u ooo
Y u dey jealous am
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by mascot87(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
lordsbiz:
OP! Oya start trekking from wherever you are To abuja for a personal meeting with babaonechance, if he's not in abuja, don't Waste time, oya face daura, he must be there milking his cows! Present the pretty drawing to baba yourself. I pledge one sandal to Your journey up north. #winks

Show me your own drawing of your outgoing President. Meanwhile I want the original drawing and not some fake picture editing tongue
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
literarymathy:
It seems this is the season for biro drawings. Please wake me up when someone draws that of Orubebe.

You won't wake up then my good man.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
mascot87:
What do you think people? grin grin grin grin grin

A finished piece on President Elect of Nigeria General Muhammed Buhari (REAL)

Artist: Akinwale Joseph

Model: General Muhammed Buhari

Medium: Ball point Pen (BIC) on white embossed
paper.

Size: 12X16 frame size
Work hour: approx. 1.20 hours.

Cc: lalasticlala

What do you mean by 1.2hours ?

I will draw this in 5 minutes.

Silly clown..
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
mezebel:
MtweEee!
can u even sketch dat
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 01, 2015
Freemanan:

You won't wake up then my good man.

cheesy
I'm sure you'll be the lucky biro practitioner to draw Orubebe.
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by mascot87(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

What do you mean by 1.2hours ?

I will draw this in 5 minutes.

Silly clown..

Waiting for your drawing. tongue
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by CR77(f): 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
lol
Ekugbeh:
he ban trek wid it 2 abuja
Re: Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
1hr 20mins for this? Dude you need to find a new talent/hobby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decor And Rainbow Now Offering an International Diploma In Interior Design / Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos) / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Return Of Kesari – Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.