Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238184 members, 1650205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 04:46 PM

Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now (15270 Views)

Tuition Fees In Nigeria Private Universities / Federal Polytechnic Ede,2011/2012 Admission Now Out! / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now by academics: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY ACCRA GHANA

Have you been struggling with JAMB examminations ?
Are you still trying to complete your O'Level subjects ?
Are you looking for a higher institution with a very conducive learning environment and international recognition ?

Look no further because here is all you need.

KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY EAST LEGON, ACCRA GHANA is taking on admission for the 2008/9 Academic session, for students who has as low as 3 credits in their O'level exammination.

For information
Contact
HEAD OF ADMISSION
KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY EAST LEGON, ACCRA GHANA

E-mail: admission.knutsforduniversity@live.com
Re: Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now by Juniorroged(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2009
How e dey happen, i heard that they pay in dollars and its quite high
Re: Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now by teewhye(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2009
hi, academics, u studying in ghana? would like to hear from u cos i am thinkin of gettin the form but stay in nigeria. pls let me know . thanx
Re: Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now by tirex(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2009
can i be admitted with a D7 in o-level maths?
Re: Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now by idealbiz: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
The admission is still on and you can come over to their campus in Ghana and pick their form or you can still download it on net from their website
< www.knutsford.edu.gh >
fill, scan and send it back through mail to their head of admission department

HEAD OF ADMISSION
KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY ACCRA

GOOD LUCK
Re: Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now by academics: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2009
Yes that is the procedure.
simply come to their Campus in Ghana and pick the Admission form or you download it on net from their website
< www.knutsford.edu.gh >
fill, scan and send it back through mail to their head of admission department

HEAD OF ADMISSION
KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY ACCRA

CHEERS
ACADEMICS
Re: Affordable Tuition Fees In Ghana: Get Admission Now by tokjohn: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hello Every One,

Please i would like to know more about the "KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY IN GHANA" any one with any information should please reach me on

Tel:- 08050670142
E-mail:- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Please any information about the University would be appreciated

Thanks

(0) (Reply)

Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / Unilag Supplementary List Has Been Released / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.