Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election (3718 Views)

Shettima Relocates To Bama, Town Liberated From Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by stephenduru: 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
Photos:Nigerian soldiers that liberated Bama town in Borno state on the eve of presidential and National Assembly elections.

It should be recalled that Bama town was recaptured from Boko Haram insurgents on the eve of presidential and National Assembly elections by Nigerian soldiers.

The Director of Defence Information (DDI), Maj-Gen. Chris Olukolade,alongside the spokespersons of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air Force, confirmed the news then.

Here are the photos of the gallant soldiers that made the recapture possible with some of them showing signs of jubilatation.

Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2015
Ok.
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Holuwarsweun(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2015
First To Coment Huray For Naija Galant Soidiers
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Basildvalour(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2015
Gallant Men!
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by modelboy(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by modelboy(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Holuwarsweun post=33324475]First To Coment Huray For Naija Galant Soidiers[/quote mugu modify what your post u no longer a baby
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 01, 2015
Marine soldier abi?
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by BlackTechnology: 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
Wey d rest grin
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by richidinho(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2015
Me: Brainless Buhari wat is the name of the gun used by the 3 men in the last pix?

Buhari: walai na Machine gun

Me: wrong Answer try again

Buhari: Walai may be na Sniper

Me: wrong Na Armoured Gun

**laffs**
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
Holuwarsweun:
First To Coment Huray For Naija Galant Soidiers
bros ?!..wake up jawe..heheheheh

Brave soldiiers..
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by stephenduru: 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
richidinho:
Me: Brainless Buhari wat is the name of the gun used by the 3 men in the last pix?

**laffs**
lol
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by ejiro2130(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2015
richidinho:

**laffs**

MUST u always play stupid??... Do u kw what an armoured gun is??

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 01, 2015
haba. OP ur pics are not correct. intact d last one IS sf on training
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by richidinho(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2015
ejiro2130:

MUST use u always play stupid??... Do u kw what an armoured gun is??

No....bc I never joined military
Wat of you?
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by richidinho(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
ejiro2130:

MUST use u
always play stupid??... Do u kw what an armoured gun is??

What happened to ur English book?
It seems ur grammar get K-leg
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by luvinhubby(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
Three Gbosaas for these gallant heroes !!
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by maizux: 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
The last pic, they are the NAVY SBS on operation in borno, they are well trained.as u can see there movement
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
That last picture is really something. Omo see gun... as in, who born boko ahhh.... When i see soldiers like these my head dey swell... This just made my day. No be all dose yeye Kalashnikov... i tire for those guns.
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by tuoyoojo(m): 1:04am On May 02, 2015
Kudos to the men to keep awake n put their lives on d line so dat we can move around without fear for bomb blast

May God bless you guys richly

God speed
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Ishilove: 4:03am On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

**laffs**
This isn't funny. Buhari is a retired soldier. Why wouldn't he know the difference between an armoured gun and a machine gun? You people just talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Truckpusher(m): 4:19am On May 02, 2015
Ishilove:

This isn't funny. Buhari is a retired soldier. Why wouldn't he know the difference between an armoured gun and a machine gun? You people just talk anyhow
tongue

#BABAONECHANCE cheesy
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Ishilove: 4:29am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
tongue

#BABAONECHANCE cheesy
You no dey sleep?
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Truckpusher(m): 4:30am On May 02, 2015
Ishilove:

You no dey sleep?
Nope tongue
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by stephenduru: 6:42am On May 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
Three Gbosaas for these gallant heroes !!
Gbosa gbosa gbosa
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by jazinogold(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2015
the face of the second soldier looks familiar... I don c him face for complete sports before!
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by cyril83(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

**laffs**
Did you just say armoured gun
You be classified mumu and world class olodo. That is M16 rifle.

No soldier can carry armoured gun, it can only be driven.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by stephenduru: 7:11am On May 02, 2015
jazinogold:
the face of the second soldier looks familiar... I don c him face for complete sports before!
Sports as in how?
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:13am On May 02, 2015
cyril83:

Did you just say armoured gun
You be classified mumu and world class olodo. That is M16 rifle.

No soldier can carry armoured gun, it can only be driven.
Wrong. That's a TAR-21 assault rifle. Lol@ armoured gun.

Second pic: Is that supposed to be a functional main battle tank? That tank is already half past dead. GEJ surely has a case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by cyril83(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2015
RickRichards:

Wrong. That's a TAR-21 assault rifle. Lol@ armoured gun.

Second pic: Is that supposed to be a functional main battle tank? That tank is already half past dead. GEJ surely has a case to answer.

You are damn right.
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by ejiro2130(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

What happened to ur English book?
It seems ur grammar get K-leg

Seriously I left it at home.. .. How can I type properly?? The guy rili made me mad
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by richidinho(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2015
cyril83:

You are damn right.

See ur life?
U don't know anything

I was joking wt the Armoured gun...but u took it sooo personal even when u are olodo
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:12am On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

**laffs**

Dis guy na mumu...av yu ever faced a riot before let alone a war, Buhari is a galant retired soldier, trained in different countries and has led many troops to battle and ure dere typing rubbish bout him...if yu av nt walked a person's journey do not judge dere story.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode •demolishes Claims On Igbo/yoruba Histor / Military Warns Pro-biafra Protester / How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.